- AI Content Shield
- AI KW Research
- AI Assistant
- SEO Optimizer
- AI KW Clustering
- Customer reviews
- The NLO Revolution
- Press Center
- Help Center
- Content Resources
- Facebook Group
30+ Interesting & Unique Essay Topics on Technology
Table of Contents
The scope of technology is enormous. It extends across the landscape of contemporary life—from smart devices to software to the evolving nature of our cities and beyond.
Technology is a broad topic, giving you several aspects to examine and base your essay on. However, it can be challenging to figure out a suitable essay title on technology to write about, given the vastness of the industry.
Technology affects our society, culture, and everyday life. If you’re looking for a technology essay topic, you’ve come to the right place. This article lists the trending and unique technology essay topics and highlights the tips for choosing the best essay topic.
Tips for Choosing The Best Essay Title on Technology
Technology brings us closer to achieving our dreams and keeps us connected with the world. It has become an integral part of our lives, positively impacting our happiness and many other aspects of our physical and mental well-being.
Choosing a brilliant topic is the first step toward developing an outstanding piece of writing. Technology is broad and has an infinite research scope, so it might be challenging to figure out a topic to write about. Here are some expert tips for choosing the best technology essay topic that will enable you to complete a great essay!
1. Find topics that interest you.
Writing on a topic that interests you will improve your essay’s chances of success . Investigate technology essay topics and find one that profoundly resonates with you and your beliefs. You’ll find the research and writing process enjoyable if you choose a topic you love.
2. Consider your audience
Every technology topic has something to offer, but it’s best to think carefully about one your audience will learn from. If you are writing an academic essay, it would be best to observe what your examiners are looking for in an essay. And think of a topic that presents a relevant argument.
Write on an interesting and exciting topic if you’re writing for an audience. Also, avoid technical and specialized topics your audience will have difficulty understanding.
3. Check for available resources
Review the topics you found and choose one that suits your needs and has several academic resources you could use. Check scholarly sources in online portals and the library before settling on a topic. If you choose a topic with limited or no resources, you’ll find it challenging to develop a first-class essay.
Essay Title on Technology: The Best Topic Ideas
If you’re struggling to develop the perfect topic, here are some trending and unique technology topics you could choose from.
- The Advantages of Wireless Technology.
- Impact of Technology on the Quality of Life.
- Technology and Its Impact on Communication.
- The Effect of Technology on Teens.
- Incorporating Technology in Education.
- The Prevalence of Technology in the Society
- The Use of Mobile Technology In Society.
- Effects of Technology on Intelligence.
- The Youth and Technology.
- History of Technological Progress: the First Technological Discoveries.
- The Future of Technology: What will Life be like in 20 years?
- Human vs. Computer: Who Wins?
- Reproduction Technologies.
- Technology Advances in Genetic Engineering.
- Life without Modern Technology?
- Technology: Pros and Cons.
Trending Technology Topics
- The Use of Technology in Education.
- Technology and Space Studies.
- The Impact of Technology on People’s Health and Values.
- Can Robots Replace Humans Completely in the Workplaces?
- The Role of Technology in Globalization.
- Technology and Workplace: Advantages and Disadvantages.
- Correlation between Technological Progress and Human Identity.
- How has Technology Changed the Rules of War?
- The Impact of Technology on World Culture.
- Role of Technology in Teaching.
- Cell Phone Technology, Security and Individual Rights: An Overview.
- Relationship between Assistive Technology and Visually Impaired Children.
- Technology and Safety of Transport.
- Nanotechnologies and the Scopes of their use.
- Technology in Medicine.
- Technology and Its Influence on Mental Health.
- Technological Effect on Personal Safety.
The scope of technology is endless–there are many topics to explore, so it can be challenging to find the perfect essay topic. The key is selecting a topic you enjoy that is interesting and has several resources.
If you still can’t find a topic after brainstorming, you could pick one that resonates with you from our list.
Abir is a data analyst and researcher. Among her interests are artificial intelligence, machine learning, and natural language processing. As a humanitarian and educator, she actively supports women in tech and promotes diversity.
Explore All Blog Title Generator Articles
Why are headings used in articles.
As a writer, you should master everything about writing content. Your understanding of the profession reflects on the quality of…
- Blog Title Generator
How to Create a Good Title With Title Examples
Whether you’re writing a blog or a feature article, you NEED a good title. With a good title, you can…
Interesting Thesis Title Examples for Research Papers
Writing a research paper can be daunting. What’s even more challenging is picking a suitable topic. Even after brainstorming, you…
Best Tips for Writing a Great Blog
Anyone who has read a blog post has taken in information from a thought leader who is a pro in…
What Are Listicles? How to Start Them?
List posts, also known as lists, have a bad reputation in the online world, where the value of your blog’s…
How to Come up With Name Ideas for a Tech Blog
Do you want to build a successful tech blog? Are you looking for great tech blog name ideas to come…
649 Technology Essay Topics & Research Titles + Examples
We’re living in a digital age where technology is closely integrated into our daily lives. Just think about it: almost all of us have a powerful personal computer in our pockets with access to tons of information from all over the world. Modern machines assist us in different tasks, and we even have a chance to talk to artificial intelligence through AI-powered chatbots.
If you want to explore this wonderful world and its issues in your paper and search for compelling technology title ideas, you’re at the right place! StudyCorgi has compiled an extensive list of topics about technology. Below, you’ll find plenty of argumentative topics about technology for your persuasive essays or presentations, along with questions for your research papers. Read on to discover the most interesting technology titles for essays and get inspired by A+ paper examples.
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Technology
👍 good technology research topics & essay examples, 🔥 hot technology topics for essay, 🎓 catchy titles for technology essays, 📌 easy technology essay topics, 📝 interesting essay topics about technology.
- ✏️ Trending Technology Topics to Write About
💡 Simple Technology Essay Ideas
👨💻 creative titles about technology, 🖥️ technology essay titles, ❓ essay questions about technology, ⭐ argumentative essay topics about technology, 🔎 research paper topics about technology.
- Goal Line Technology and Football Football matches are not only about the issue of teamwork but also about strict competition and the importance of the defining last-minute goal which can tip the scale between victory and defeat.
- Virtual Reality Technology: Theory, Practice and Research Virtual reality involves use of senses to interact with and manipulation of a computer based external environment. Magnetic tracking is used to measure the movement in the environment.
- Essay about New Technology and Its Impact Current paper aims at assessing the impact of new technologies upon society in such spheres like education, healthcare, and working management.
- The Implication of Information Technology on Marketing Strategy of Healthcare Industry The growth of information technology has transformed marketing strategies of most industries. In the healthcare industry, IT has changed the way marketers relate with customers.
- Information Technology Enabled Online Learning This paper investigates on the aspect of Information Technology – enabled online learning and the relevant technologies that are utilized.
- LED Lighting and the Future of Lighting Technology This paper assesses the foreseeable prospects for LED lighting, principally against the existing alternative, fluorescent lamps.
- Technology and Its Effects on Society This paper supports the argument that technology has more negative effects compared to positive ones in society.
- Technology in Information Mining Information mining is the concept which is also known as data mining, and it can be defined as the process of seeking for the necessary information or data to analyze it.
- Concepts of How Science and Technology has Shaped the Modern World Science and technology will always be highly regarded as a beneficial package to human beings, as it holds the key to the future of societies.
- Science and Technology in Shaping of the Modern World Science refers to the systematic study of how the physical and natural world operates through experiments and observations.
- Communications: Technology and Personal Contact Technology is making communication easier in today’s world, but at the expense of personal contact as many people choose to interact from home in front of a computer screen.
- Education Issues: Differentiation and Technology Differentiated teaching requires instructors to present content that is customized correctly for the range of children in each category.
- Negative Effects of Technology on Society The speedy insurgency in technology has extremely influenced the societal daily life both negatively and positively. It becomes intolerable to refute technology.
- Technology as a Tool for Governments Currently the government is using technology contrary to the public’s interest. Through surveillance, the government has proved that technology can be abused.
- The Vendros Technology Company Successful Negotiation Vendros Technology is in a negotiation with the Netcom Brazil with the intention of getting a licensing agreement. This proposal will assist the company as a guide to their actions.
- Health Information Technology Role Healthcare terminologies play crucial roles in healthcare institutions in enhancing interoperability of data across systems.
- Healthcare Information Technology: Information Needs and Implementation of the Health Information System Our system uses the EPIC software system, and the same software network to enhance sharing of information among departments.
- Technology History: The Cost of Technological Advances Technological growth has led to the development of products that mankind would have never thought. This paper will look at some of the costs associated with technological growth.
- Food Science and Technology of Genetic Modification Genetically modified foods have elicited different reactions all over the world with some countries banning its use while others like the United States allowing its consumption.
- Technology and Communication: The Impact of Information Technologies and the Lack of Personal Contact The rapid development of information technologies has made communication much easier. For instance, people, who can be separated by long distances, can now writer without any difficulty.
- Technology of iPhone Jailbreak: Guide in 5 Steps This is a guide on how to easily jailbreak the iPhone to manipulate it and access more applications using Spirit software.
- Technology and Communication in Today’s World Information technologies and various means for distant communication have created an opportunity to talk to those who are away.
- Technology and Interpersonal Communication The use of technology in communication has improved the quality and quantity of communication and promoted human relations in the society.
- Has Technology Killed Personal Contact? The benefits of technology to human life are immense, as it is evident in the modern society where everything has become more convenient and easily accessible, due to advances in the trend.
- The Effect Technology on International Relations With information technology, different countries have come to realize the benefits of trade; for sustainable trade, good relations among the trading partners are required.
- Volkswagen Company’s Information Technology This case relates to the efforts that were put by Volkswagen in an effort to set up an Information Technology infrastructure in the organization.
- How Technology Has Changed Communication? Social networks have made communication simpler, faster and better by enhancing accessibility in both social and business fields.
- Are We too Dependent on Technology? Technology is a positive thing. In fact, the constant advancement in technology means that the execution of duties is becoming easier.
- Technology in Nursing Practice The patient care environment has changed significantly because of the introduction of technology in nursing practice. Many nurses use technology to provide quality patient care.
- Using New Technology in Nursing Practice In the 21st century, the nursing practice is characterized by the more complex character in comparison with the situation observed several decades ago.
- XXI Century Technology and Its Toll on Communication Skills The key problem with the new media is that it does not allow for recognizing the elements of nonverbal communication – at least, not as fast and efficiently as live communication does.
- Technology’s Influence on Design Evolution The introduction and adoption of the new technology in the contemporary world has significantly intertwined graphic design practices and other reproduction techniques.
- Information Technology in Emergency Cardiac Care In the article, the authors discuss the use of ACI-TIPI-IS in the diagnosis, triage, and treatment of acute coronary syndrome (ACS).
- Science and Technology Roles in Society Science and technology have played critical roles in transforming society, particularly in the transport and communication sector.
- Medication Errors Prevention by Information Technology Systems In this case, the use of Bar Codes, Smart Pumps, and Computerized Physician Order Entry (CPOE) reduces the rate of medication administration errors.
- Information Technology – Network Security Tools This paper compares three network security tools: GFI Languard Security vulnerability assessment, Tenable Nessus Network Vulnerability assessment, and Saint Vulnerability assessment.
- Unix System Technology for Legal Company The paper describes the designed file system, directories, user groups, and permissions for employees of a legal office that uses a Unix type operating system.
- Information Technology Project Failures in 2006-08 The paper analyzes the article by Levinson on the increased failure of information technology projects. The results were focused on the rate during 2006-2008.
- Cisco’s Change in Information Technology Structure The present paper aims to use Bullock and Batten’s Integrated Four-Phase Model to discuss the 2008 Cisco’s planned change in organisational IT structure.
- Radiofrequency Identification Technology vs Barcodes RFID technology is a much more advanced alternative for barcodes that can be used to improve product tracking, building access control, and other aspects of various operations.
- Training New Technology in the Classroom This paper shall seek to explain how teachers are trained to the new technologies, the procedures involved in rolling them out, and how beneficial they are to students and teachers.
- Alaska Airlines’ Technology and Customer Loyalty It will be advantageous for Alaska Airlines to resort to new technology and improve customer loyalty initiatives. Such actions will meet current organizational needs.
- Technology in Learning and Its Social Relevance New information technologies create an environment of computer and telecommunications support to the organization and management in various areas including education.
- Information Technology Standards in Health Care Information technologies (IT) are widely spread today. They are frequently used in the sphere of healthcare to maintain everyday operations.
- Technology for Human Capability Development Technology is an important in developing and developed communities that focus on the innovation of highly sophisticated advances in neuroscience, computing, and biotechnologies.
- Adoption of New Technology Systems: Rogers’ Theory The present report outlines the use of Rogers’ theory during an upcoming meeting with a group of nurses that is aimed at facilitating the implementation of a new electronic health records system.
- Implementation and Adoption of Health Information Technology The research problem of the reviewed article consists in the fact that new technologies transform the process of care and introduce large-scale changes to this area of practice.
- Technology in Nursing and Governmental Financing In this paper, the researcher seeks to determine the relevance of technology in nursing and determine how to lobby the government to budget for these facilities.
- Wells Fargo Company’s Technology and Training Systems This paper examines the current use of technology and training systems at Wells Fargo. It offers powerful suggestions that can be used to improve Wells Fargo’s profitability.
- Transitional Nursing Technology and Education Creating the devices that will help nurses determine the emergent threats and communicate essential information to the rest of the staff will enhance the quality of services.
- Advanced Technology Investment Company: Problems and Decisions The problem is in the necessity to improve the ATIC’s current approach to planning and management in order to contribute to organisation’s performance and competitive advantage.
- Healthcare Technology’s Integration and Interoperability The pivotal aim of this work is to investigate how integration and interoperability could be achieved using outstanding technologies and devices.
- Business Information Technology Governance Models Information technology plays a strategic role in corporate decisions. IT governance aims to align the IT processes with a firm’s business strategies.
- Information Technology Trainer Job Analysis The position of IT trainer requires cognitive testing through the task-based job analysis. This paper presents a comprehensive job description for the IT trainer job.
- QR Codes as a Physical Marketing Technology The paper overviews QR Codes and outlines the potential of the technology for marketing using physical media with a focus on digital tracking of physical marketing.
- Reading & Technology. Curriculum & Assessment The essay discusses two educational topics: reading fluency on the elementary level and technology and using curriculum and assessment to strengthen the classroom.
- Health Information Technology and Interoperability The paper is devoted to the in-depth investigation of the issue of interoperability and its current status in diverse hospitals across the state.
- Personal Isolation and Technology in Communication Technology is an interruption to physical communication and promotes personal isolation, as well as anti-socialism.
- The Usage of Radio-Frequency Identification Technology Speaking about the usage of RFID in terms of a certain company (YRC Worldwide) it is also possible to outline several major concerns related to the issue.
- Bring Your Own Device: Embracing Technology The current paper provides a description of the approach as well as an overview of its viability for resolving the patient safety issue.
- Momenta Pentop Computer’s Design and Technology Known as a pentop – a touch sensitive tablet computer operated by means of a pen – it was a revolutionary and innovative technology at the beginning of the 1990s.
- Impact of Technology: Nicholas Carr’s Views Nicholas Carr expresses concerns about the changes in reading patterns that we experience due to the Internet; it makes our reading less deep and shallower.
- Rich-Poor Gap in Wages, Technology, Society The paper is aimed at the investigation of the essence of economic inequality in the United States, factors that has led to such a divide, and possible solutions to reduce the gap.
- Leadership in Health Information Technology This work shows key drivers within the healthcare industry today for which HIT leaders must align their mission, vision, and strategy, and reflects Carolinas Healthcare System.
- Technology in Fukuyama’s “Policies for the Future” This paper discusses and analyzes the work of Francis Fukuyama named “Policies for the Future” and gives answers to related questions.
- Reproductive Technology in Ethical Debates Advocates and opponents of surrogacy appealed to cultural and social tradition, law, psychophysiology, religious belief, without coming close to a definitive conclusion.
- Jide Technology Business Project It takes a special kind of person to become an entrepreneur. The purpose of this paper is to analyze the story of Jide Technology and their newest product – the Remix IO.
- Social Media: Science, Technology and Government Social media has become one of the most utilized platforms in the world today. Advances in technology have enabled a lot of access to information and eased communication.
- Second World War: Cause and Technology This essay discusses the major cause of the WWII. It explains how the technological advancements in the Second World War have shaped modern warfare in the world.
- Technology in Health Care: Current Trends This paper examines the relevance of technology in health care and how it can be applied in clinical settings to transform patients’ experiences.
- Advanced Technology Investment Company’ Problems The problem is the need to improve performance of the Advanced Technology Investment Company, which is based in the UAE.
- Information Technology Approach to Interoperability The HIE-based approach is a feasible way of engaging the patients in the health care delivery process by allowing patient-oriented services to interface with the network.
- How the iPhone Is Changing Technology? It needs to be said that smartphone market was not the same ever since Apple presented its unique device in 2007. The functionality and innovative approach has shocked the public.
- How Can LEGO Use New Technology? The LEGO Group will have to incorporate all types of media, including both traditional and new ones, to maintain communication consistent and receive feedback from target demographics.
- Technology and Learning Experience The researcher seeks to get the opinion of relevant stakeholders (students) who have used technology in one way or the other in their academic lives.
- GPS Technology: How It Works and Who Uses It? GPS is a technical marvel, which uses satellites positioned such that they transmit appropriate signals that allow displaying the speed, location, and the time information object.
- Healthcare Technology’s Usability and Integration The integration of healthcare technologies refers to a combination of methods that employ technologies for the appropriate management of available health information.
- Technology in English Language Institute Curriculum Technology provides a simple and an interesting way of learning English. Students will always be eager to learn more as they interact with emerging technologies.
- Information Technology Sourcing and Cloud Strategy This paper summarizes the articles “Cloud Sourcing – Next Generation Outsourcing?” and “Home or Overseas? An Analysis of Sourcing Strategies Under Competition”.
- Disney and Information Technology Infrastructure Library This paper provides information about Disney’s experience with ITIL implementations, such as reasons for it, results achieved, possible challenges, and reasons for success.
- Technology for Medical Students’ Experience Using VR technology and the appropriate program software, the students will be allowed to practice and perform complex operations without endangering anyone’s life.
- Patient Education Technology in Health Care Most of the advances recorded in the field of healthcare are aimed at improving the quality of medical services. Modern technologies have become consequential in the sector.
- Ethics in Information and Communications Technology Design and application of ICTs in our society also come with serious ethical issues which cause dilemmas on whether to fully adopt such technologies.
- Information Technology Certification and Accreditation This paper examines the certification and accreditation procedures of IT systems. It assists in describing the security needs, the answerable stakeholders, and their functions.
- Patient Education Technology and Its Significance The topic of patient education technologies is extremely important as the latter allow healthcare specialists to encourage patients to change their lifestyles and become more responsible.
- The Wiley Handbook of Psychology, Technology, and Society “The Wiley Handbook of Psychology, Technology, and Society” studies the effects that IT innovations have on people’s cognitive and personal development.
- Information Technology Governance in Healthcare This paper analyzes information technology governance and value creation models to lead healthcare innovation reviewing the video.
- Population Health Analytics: Technology and Healthcare Machine learning provides the healthcare system with a unique possibility to analyze thousands of cases and extract all necessary data from it.
- Information Technology Oversight and Governance The activity of boards concerning IT differs in various companies because there are no foxed standards for governing the IT-sphere.
- Lean Approach in Healthcare Information Technology The advantages of applying lean approaches are apparent. Their development for the promotion of healthcare information technology innovation is an appropriate endeavor.
- Patient Monitoring Technology in Miami Hospitals Patient monitoring is one of the essential steps toward the enhancement of the quality of care and the promotion of improved patient outcomes in the hospital setting.
- Clerks in the Workplace and Information Technology The paper studies experiences of clerks at work, primarily their connection to information/office technologies and manual work, and their subordination in the system.
- Journalism Future After Technology Change This paper integrates a case study to argue that, despite technological changes that influenced the death of newspapers, the future of journalism is still bright.
- PassAct Inc.’s Global Operations and Information Technology At the moment of its beginning, PassAct labelled itself as a functioning unbiased online market for consumers and providers of the supplies and tools.
- Technology Description Diary: The Use of Smartphone and Diary of Observations Modern life is impossible to imagine without a great number of devices that make people’s lives easier and help to keep many things under control.
- Drones and Robotic Technology Drone technology is an example of a cutting-edge technology. It is the end-result of combining or modifying earlier forms of scientific knowledge.
- Using Technology in Healthcare Setting With the integration of technological advances into the TUH context, nurses will be enabled to improve their skills, whereas improved guidelines can be provided to the nursing staff.
- Nursing Education Technology: Mobile Learning Technology in the Form of Smartphones Many students and tutors find it interesting and effective to use smartphones in the classrooms and benefit from the opportunities available.
- Artificial Technology’s Ethical, Social, Legal Issues Artificial intelligence (AI) refers to the creation of intelligent machines that can perform actions that were traditionally reserved for human beings.
- Science and Technology in Ancient Civilizations This paper is a consummate discourse on the role of the scientific and technological advancements in the development of the ancient civilizations.
- The Information Technology Risk One risk that is of concern is the information technology risk. This report discusses cloud computing and information security in the area of information management and control.
- Uber-U Education Technology for Global Connections Uber-U emphasizes the “doing” aspect instead of “listening” since the latter cannot be used to tell whether learners have grasped what is delivered to them.
- General Worldwide Insurance Company Information Technology Generali Worldwide Insurance Company recognizes the need for the effective and safe use of information technology for furthering its governance, risk, and compliance functions.
- Ethical Manufacturing and Technology Trends The ethical manufacturing aiming at the elimination of human discrimination at the workplace seems to be an essential step in establishing ethics across societies.
- Appirio Company’s Information Technology Changes Appirio should reconsider IT services and implement changes that relate to them because it will reduce IT costs, increase revenue, and enhance personnel performance.
- “Strange Sounds: Music, Technology and Culture” by Taylor The relationship between globalization and music is at least as promising as other cultural and social manifestations of its impacts.
- WestJet Company’s Information Technology Governance One of the overarching purposes for WestJet to hire Cheryl Smith was to receive an accurate assessment of its own IT infrastructure.
- Fifth Wave of Technology The fifth wave is associated with such concepts as creativity, openness, and accessibility as social media create the platform for potentially limitless information sharing.
- Emerging Technology in Hospitality Business This report includes an analysis of the technologies employed in the tourism industry, as well as their use at Jumeirah Beach Hotel, and some recommendations for further development.
- Ultrasound Technology and Intravenous Access Quality The research question is how the implementation of ultrasound technology may affect the quality of intravenous (IV) access in patients at the given hospital.
- Technology Access: Enhanced Broadband The issue of limited access is multifaceted and requires a coordinated effort of several stakeholders, including the communication providers, policymakers, state and local authorities.
- Information Technology in Preschool Structure Change Information technology plays an essential part in the organizational process by improving the speed of information transfer.
- Information Systems: Patient Education Technology Technology plays crucial roles in patient education and engagement. As such, healthcare systems and organizations put considerable focus on technology.
- Technology in Pre-School Education Facility Information management plays an important part in the modern schooling process. Even in preschools, teachers and managers would be required to manage electronic curriculums.
- Health Information Systems and Information Technology There are three main domains of health information systems – financial/ administrative, clinical (patient management), and data analytics.
- Global Positioning System Technology in Cargo Operations The Global Positioning System technology has significantly added to cargo visibility, a fact which has led to a rapid improvement in the general cargo operations.
- Healthcare Information Technology Plan and Structure Healthcare company’s IT area is the foundation of the transition to conducting personalized statistical reporting in the health care sector.
- Professor-Student Communication Using Technology The essay discusses the problem of communication between professors and students and the role of innovative technologies in making this communication easier.
- Mobile Telephony and Kranzberg’s Laws of Technology In his book “Taken for grantedness: The embedding of mobile communication into society,” Ling maintains that technology has become ingrained in the social fabric.
- Wireless Charging Technology’s Evaluation This evaluation report addressed to the VP is a critical analysis of the usability of wireless charging technology developed for smart devices.
- Health Information Technology Leadership Ideas The ideas on good leadership can be found in different sources, including those focusing specifically on HIT leadership.
- Healthcare Organizations: New Technology Systems Adoption The hospital in New York has planned to introduce a new electronic health records system. This new initiative must be supported using a powerful change process if positive gains are to be realized.
- Benefits of Using Radio Frequency Identification Technology RFID technology is often regarded as a successor of the technology that has dominated for decades. Bar codes have been in place since the second part of the 20th.
- Technology, Distance Education, and Its Quality This paper examines major issues associated with technology and distance learning and how they impact on the quality of education offered to learners.
- Patient Education Technology and Information Systems With technological development, the number of patient education opportunities has grown today, and the capabilities of available tools have expanded.
- Leader-Innovator in Health Information Technology The paper examines key aspects that a healthcare information technology leader needs to consider to become a better innovator, focusing on the skills that should be developed.
- Society, Environment and Technology: Indian Market Entering This report evaluates three PESTEL components, including socio-cultural, economic, and technological aspects of the company that wishes to enter an Indian market.
- Telehealth: Barriers of the Technology Adoption Telehealth technologies are often referred to as the future of family practice and the overall healthcare system as it increases Americans’ access to quality health care.
- Sociology, Its Theories and Technology in Society The term sociology refers to the study of a man’s behavior in gatherings or the dealings among people, of social interactions, and of the ways by which human group activity occurs.
- Value of Technology Advances To make progress in understanding scientific relations and technology, information and knowledge must be developed to constitute technological advancement.
- Microsoft Kinect Technology and Its Utility This paper is an exploration of the internet and published article sources that give a glimpse of Microsoft Kinect and its utility in the consumer market.
- Telehealth: Healthcare Technology Evaluation The element of telehealth that will be described is the possibility of its use for the purposes of providing diabetes self-management education for patients.
- Business Applications of Blockchain Technology The paper presents a review of twenty research papers focused on the real and potential business applications of blockchain.
- Starbucks Company’s Information Technology Approaches This paper identifies specific recommendations for Starbucks and information technology (IT) approaches that can be used to support or implement them.
- Healthcare Information Technology Governance There are four main sub-domains involved during the development of Information Technology governance, which the management of Healthcare organization should consider.
- Advanced Technology Investment Company’s Performance The aim of this research is to investigate, comprehend, and construct the orchestration of performance of Advanced Technology Investment Company.
- Information Technology Professional in Healthcare This paper presents interview answers from an information technology specialist at Banner Health to determine the critical aspect of IT professionals in a healthcare setting.
- Amazon Company: RFID Technology Implementation Plan An evidence-based Radio-Frequency Identification technology implementation plan is suggested by this paper that can make a difference for Amazon and support its business goals.
- Drones Technology: PESTEL Analysis This study presents a market exploration structure known as the PESTEL analysis model. At the back of the continued pace of aviation technology, drones have become important tools in every industry.
- Business and Information Technology Strategies Alignment To maintain a competitive advantage, it is necessary to reorganize the IT department, so that it could face new challenges and work on new projects.
- Science and Technology as a Part of Society Science and technological studies have proved that technology is an integral part of society because of its embeddedness in human activities that shape society.
- Observing the Various Technology Communities For this paper, a meetup dedicated to object detection with deep convolutional networks in images organized by the group named Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence was attended.
- DesignerTopFashion Company’s Information Technology Strategy Analyzing data from multiple sources will make it possible for DesignerTopFashion to get patterns and connections that cannot be derived in any other manner.
- Information Technology Transforming Organizations Technology is the enhancement made in applying new designs. Besides the work-based computer operations, technology determines the configuration of the office equipment.
- Ethical Issues in Information Technology IT ethics may be defined as an analysis of the impact of information technology on the profession and society at large.
- Technology Acceptance Model One of the most successful theories for exploring and examining technology acceptance is the Technology Acceptance Model.
- Information Technology Outsourcing for UK Retailers This work seeks to address instances in which there is successful IT outsourcing as well as instances of IT outsourcing failures within the retail industry of the UK.
- Hilton Hotels’ Information Technology Application Hilton had to come up with a good method to measure ROI on its CRM. Service delivery and contact between customers and hotel staff increased. It is in itself a measure of success.
- Information Technology Project and Risk Management One technological risk is the shortage of indigenous information technology companies in the area of interest. This shortage leads to a deficiency of technically skilled staff.
- Bank Solutions International’s Technology Gaps and Security Strategy Training of information staff and personnel would be done on a quarterly basis and this would reduce the effect of an outdated approach to problem-solving.
- Communication Technology Business Units This paper discusses the relevance and importance of Communication Technologies: why this problem arose, who it affects, what is the benefit of solving the problem.
- Social Media as Educational Technology Among Marketing Educators The empirical research study seeks to investigate and analyze how marketing educators can boost educational technologies by using social media platforms.
- Using Technology in Math Classes Lack of instructional methods and the inability to incorporate technologies into the classroom are the main reasons why many students cannot acquire mathematical knowledge and skills.
- Pop Art and Modern Technology in Artworks In the postmodernism of pop art, the consumer society obtains triumph and manages to colonize every form of art.
- The Value of Technology The paper explains that although technology is facilitating better interactions among people of the world, it is also facilitating more wastage of natural resources.
- Factors Affecting Technology Uses in Schools The article chronicles a study that was carried out to determine the level of technology use in a sample of nineteen schools.
- Economics and Technology in Public Administration Policy analysis is a crucial aspect of public administration, and each person should understand a variety of economic, technological, strategic planning.
- Are Autonomous Weapons an Ethical Technology? The aim of this paper is to analyze offensive autonomous weapons by using Palm and Hanson’s criteria for ethical technology assessment.
- Information Technology and System Types To discuss different types of information systems, it is necessary to define the discipline. Depending on the implementation area, information systems can be defined differently.
- Information Technology Personnel’s Skills and Duties This paper discusses the qualification and responsibilities of database developers, IT project managers, system administrators, etc.
- Ethics of Computer Technology in the London Riots
- Technology in Education from a Taoist Perspective
- Use of Digital Technology
- Modern Technology for Children: Causes and Effects
- Modern Technology and Children: Causes and Effects
- The Issue of Effective Communication and Communication Technology
- Biomedical Technology and Innovation Issues
- Cloud Computing as Information Technology Innovation
- Blockchain Technology and Cybersecurity
- The Role of Technology in Human Trafficking and Sexual Exploitation
- Information Technology, Its Impacts on the Family, and the Ethical Issues of Using Social Media
- Unmanned Systems Technology and Missions
- Modern Technology, Anonymity, and Responsibility: A Cultural Relativism Perspective
- United Parcel Service: Information Technology Management Plan
- Technology Influences That Affect the Military
- Stem Cell Debate: Advantages and Disadvantages of Stem Cell Technology
- How Hyperactive Technology Affects Human Connection
- The Effects of Modern Technology on Children
- Is Access to Technology Worth the Potential Loss of Privacy?
- Technological Development: Technology Displacing Workers
- Wireless Technology and Applications
- Digital Technology Is Changing Childhood
- Technology Impact on the Experience Economy
- Information Technology-Based Data Management in Retail
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Technology’s Measure of Success
- New Technology in Clinical Practice by Pals et al.
- “New Technology in Clinical Practice” Study Analysis
- New Technology in Clinical Practice: Patient and Physician Perspectives
- Technology for Patient Safety: Change Proposal
- Solar Photovoltaic Power as Advanced Technology
- Technology in Education Standards in Los Angeles
- Y Health and Wellness Studio: Technology Plan, Management, and Social Responsibility
- Improving Healthcare Quality With Bar-Coded Medication Administration
- “Nurses and Nursing Assistants’ Decision-Making Regarding Use of Safe Patient Handling and Mobility Technology” the Article by Kanaskie and Snyder
- Development, Implementation and Evaluation of Technology in Healthcare
- Blockchain Technology in the Healthcare Industry
- Reliance on Technology and Security Staff Skills In Aviation Security
- Bar Code Medication Administration Technology
- Issues with Modern Technology in Airport Security
- Technology in Healthcare: Lobbying the Local Government to Create Better Care Opportunities for Citizens
- E-Prescribing Drug Technology in the Healthcare
- Health Information Technology and Patient Data Privacy
- Information Technology (IT) Industry Analysis
- Technology Creates Health Promotion Opportunities
- Patient Education Technology: MySugr Diabetes Logbook
- Identifying Three Trends in Information Technology
- Low Workforce Diversity in Technology
- Aviation Security Is Over Reliant on Technology
- Internet Technology: Creating a Website
- Managing Technology and Organizational Processes
- Monitoring Toddlers, Technology, and Education
- Assessing Role of Technology in Police Crime Mapping
- Technology-Based Crime and Its Management
- Radio Frequency Identification Technology for Business
- Object-Oriented Technology in IT
- Technology Use and Effects on Toddlers
- The Looks of Hollywood at Technology
- Benefits of Sustainable Technology and Living
- Information Technology in an Organization
- Healthcare Technology and Strategic Planning
- Video and Audio Technology and Its Future
- Disability and Information Technology Education
- Information Technology: Decomposition Aspects of Usability
- The Wave of the Future: Driverless Car Technology
- Complex Technology in Reality TV Shows
- Information Technology Training in Primary Care by Alpay et al.
- Information Technology Training in Primary Care
- Technology and New Media: Transformation of Society
- Information Technology for Healthcare Quality
- Virtual Reality: The Technology of the Future
- Music Industry and Information Technology
- Technology in Communication of Education
- The Appropriation of Technology From External Sources
- Technology One Limited Explained
- Information Communication Technology and Managerial Work
- Impact of Technology on the Healthcare System
- The Positive and Negative Impact of Technology on Human Life
- The Relationship Between Customer E-Support and Phone Technology
- Information Technology Impact on the Environment
- Dynamics of Ethics, Ethical Principles and the Technology of Ethics
- Effect of Information and Communication Technology in a Corporate Organization
- Technology and Society. Relative Influence.
- Smart House System Technology Explained
- Technology Industry and University Research
- How Technology Has Affected Education
- Bioremediation Technology Against Environmental Pollution
- The Impact of Information Technology on the Human Communication
- Sociotechnical Ensemble and Technology Theories
- Consumer Adoption of Optus Company’s New Technology
- Cultural Artifacts in Age of Innovative Technology
- Why You Need to Use Technology in Business
- Technology Management: To What Extent Is Collaboration in Networks a Requirement of Today’s Innovation Process?
- Using E-Commerce: A Technology-Based Business
- Information Technology in Gamers Heaven Company
- Online Education: Case Analysis, Technology and School Change
- Information and Communication Technology in Education
- Technology and Its Impact on Contemporary Communication
- Neurofeedback Software and Technology Comparison
- The Role of Technology in Operations Management
- Consciousness: Science and Technology
- Development of Technology. Future Prospects of Technology in the Next 10 Years
- Population Growth and Technology
- Architecture and Technology: The Essential Role of Sustainable Architecture
- Effective Cyber Protection in the Technology Sector
- Policy, Ownership, Professionalism, and Technology
- The Use of Information and Communication Technology in Education
- Problematic Nature of Technology Led Development
- Incorporating Technology Into the Curriculum
- Innovation and Technology Cycles in Organizations
- The Hybrid Electric Vehicle Technology
- Effects of Science and Technology in Modern World History Since 1500
- Communication Technology and Globalization
- Information Technology and Mexican Drug Cartels
- Using Technology in Human Resource Management
- How Do Science and Technology Help Us Define the Modern World?
- Integrating Technology Into the Classroom
- Technology’s Influences in Our Lives
- Impacts of Technology on Love
- Human Resources Management and How It Is Affected by Globalization and Technology?
- Influence of Technology on Marketing of Music in the 20th Century
- Impact of Technology on the Communication
- Advancement in Technology: Invention of the Television
- The Successful Information Technology Strategy
- Information Technology and Banking Sector
- The Usage of DNA Technology in Forensic Science
- Communication Technology and the Reduced Contacts of People
- Public Health Informatics and Technology Integration
- The USE of Information Technology Networks in the Field of Pedagogy
- Sony Corporation: Technology Design
- Technology Venture Investing: Articles Review
- Information Technology Project Portfolio Management
- The Role of Technology in Leadership in Healthcare
- Digital Divide. Technology Today
- Technology Innovation and the Cultural Loss of Customary Practices
- Florida Health Information Technology Code of Practice
- Technology of the Past and Present
- How Technology is Changing Our Lives
- Government Control of Technology
- Digital Technology in My Life
- Technology is the Future of Education
- Advancing New Technology for Radiology and Imaging
- Mobile Technology Use for Business Applications
- The Problem of Technology Addiction Among College Students
- Psychology and Mass Media Technology
- Adhocracy Culture in an Information Technology Company
- How Technology Affects Face-To-Face Interactions
- Technology of Synthesis of Genetically Modified Insulin
- Information Systems, Enabling Technology or Strategic Weapon?
️✏️ Trending Technology Topics to Write About
- Does Technology Promote Loneliness?
- Technology and Medicine: Assessment
- Informational Security in a World of Technology
- Career Aspirations in Information Technology
- Health Information Technology Service Management
- Fashion Merchandising and Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics Education
- Earthquake Resistant Building Technology & Ethics
- Dating in the World of Technology: What We Gain and We Lose
- The Technology of Heat Transfer Through Walls
- Technological Solutions for Effective Communication
- DBR Technology: Data Networks
- The Emerging Medical Technology
- Technology Influence on the Art of Dance
- Autonomous Solutions Incorporation: Mobius Technology
- Technology and Future Trends in Healthcare
- Health Information Technology and Nursing Practice
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library
- Agriculture: Application of Information Technology
- Business Processes and Technology
- Technology Development: Indonesian Film Industry in 2010-2020
- Radio Frequency Identification Technology Concepts
- Health Information Technology Influence on Care Delivery
- Technology and Warfare
- The Concept of Primary Care in the Context of Innovative Technology
- The Healthcare Manager’s Role in Information Technology Management
- Biomass and Energy Crops and Technology
- Voice Over Internet Protocol: Technology Introduction
- Fundamentals of Information Technology
- Technology and Dating: Social Media and Committed Relationships
- Use of Technology by Teenagers for Emotional Support
- Change Proposal: E-Prescribing Technology
- Industry and Agriculture: Use of Technology
- New Technology in Diagnosing Respiratory Diseases
- Unmanned System Technology: Methods of Control
- IT in Healthcare: Barcode Medication Administration System
- The Relationships Between Technology Progress and Communication
- The Double Effect of Social Technology
- The Technology of Self-Driving Cars
- Patient Care Using Medical Technology
- Information Technology Applications in Healthcare
- Implementation of Technology System with Change Theory
- Technology Integration, the Use of Technology
- Development and Launch of an Information Technology Product
- Technology in Health Care
- Information Technology Utilization in Nursing
- Health Information Technology
- Information Technology Disaster Recovery Planning
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT): The Endnote X1 Program
- Controversies Related to Technology: Newborn Screening
- How Technology Advances Influences Crime Rates?
- Information Technology and Systems. Development. Use for Enterprises
- Business Continuity Through the Use of Information Technology
- Facial Recognition Technology
- Technology and Its Impact on Humanity
- Radio Frequency Identification Technology
- Security Technology Evaluation
- Business Process & Information Technology: Supply Chain Management
- Modern Technology and Engineering: The Prospects for the Development
- Web: Ready for Assistive Technology or Not
- Information Technology: Code of Ethics
- Treadle Pump Technology: A Potential Improvement
- Technology Integration Into Studies
- Environmental Ethics. Technology and Values
- Political Preference for High-Technology Health Policy
- Amazon.com: The State of Information Technology and Management
- The Cloud Computing Technology
- Unethical Use of Technology and Biblical Views
- Computer Technology and Business Needs
- Assistive Technology and Independent Living
- Nursing Leadership, Technology, and Informatics
- The Security of Data in Information Technology Areas
- Medical Technology and Its Impact on Patients
- Communication Technology Tools in Public Health Campaigns
- Cyberspace: Analysis of Current Information Technology Issue
- Application of Technology in Nursing
- Drone Technology Cybersecurity and Information Systems
- Surgical Technology and Equipment
- Utilizing Innovative Technology in Healthcare
- Caring Meets Technology: Health Information Technology
- Radio Frequency Identification Technology in Libraries
- The Impact of Technology on Work and the Workforce
- The Paradox of Progress and Technology
- Technology Impact on Behavior of Different Generations
- Information Technology Application: Electronic Health Record
- Apple’s Technology Effect on Governments
- Climate Change: The Impact of Technology
- Wind Turbines Technology
- Bluetooth Wireless Technology and Its Impact on Human’s Life
- Aspects of Communicating With Technology
- Multiple Sclerosis and Assistive Technology
- The Role of Technology in Architecture
- Human Sex Trafficking and Police Technology: An Issue of the Past or Present?
- Impact of Advancing Technology on Human Innovation: CRISPR
- Racial Inequity Supported by Technology
- Aspects of Technology in Education
- Siri: Controversy Technology
- How Technology Affects Our Daily Life
- Health Information Technology and Decision Makers
- Advanced Nursing Technology
- The Centrality of Technology in Architecture
- Murder Cases: Technology for Crime Monitoring and Control
- Healthcare Information Technology Trends
- Technology Application in Nursing
- The NuclearRUS Company: Plutonium Uranium Reduction Extraction Technology
- Turning Information Technology Department into Chief Information Officer Organization
- Digitisation and Technology: Cultural Industries
- Risks and Benefits of Healthcare Technology Trends
- Technology Impact Criminal Justice Administration
- Amazon: Investing in Decarbonizing Technology
- Benefits of the Use of Advancements in Technology for Medical Experts
- Health Care Using Health Information Technology
- Criminal Justice Technology
- Human Factor Engineering in Simulation Technology
- Prolonging Life With Technology
- Technology Trends in Hotel Management
- Online Teaching as the Major Concern in the Field of Instructional Technology
- Technology-Assisted Reviews of Data in a Document Management System
- The Use of Wiretapping in Police Technology
- Subsea Technology and Rentals Organisational Resilience
- Evaluating Instructional Technology Resources for 21st Century Teaching Instructional Software
- Da Vinci Robotic Technology in Healthcare
- Mobile Technology and Its Applications for Customers
- Communication Technology Overview
- Emerging Technology on Robotics in Surgery and Nanotechnology
- How Technology Increases One’s Job Productivity
- Emerging Technologies in Public Relations
- Effects of Technology on Policing In England and Wales
- Information Technology Policies of the Healthcare Setting
- Disruptive Technology in Display Devices Industry
- Streaming Media Technology and Copyright and Related Rights Law
- TechCrunch and MIT Technology Review Comparison
- The Sphere of Information Technology
- How Technology Is Destroying Education
- Should the Government Monitor its Citizens Using Technology?
- Integration of Technology in Schools
- Impact of Technology on Business and Society
- Information Technology: Real-Time Processing and Multi-Processing Database Systems
- Ethical Dilemma of Privacy in Technology
- Technology’s Impact on Workplace Conflict
- Modern Trends in Information Technology
- Globalization and Technology in Health Care
- Role of Technology in Enhancing the Power
- Negative Impacts of Technology and Social Media on Young People’s Lives
- The Online Technology in the Experiences of EFL Pre-Service Teachers
- Applying Internet Laws and Regulations to Educational Technology
- New Technology in the Air Cargo Industry: Artificial Intelligence
- Information Technology Liberty Mutual
- Applying Technology in the Classroom
- Customer Scope of Influence and Technology Effect
- The Term “Digital Divide” in Technology
- The Impact of a Car’s Technology on the Purchase Decision of a UK Customer
- Technology: The Bias of Communication
- E-Shopping Market and Role of Technology
- Smartphone Technology in the Society
- Technology and Social Media Role in Customer Service
- Aspects of Virtual Reality Technology
- Media and Communication Technology: The Positive and Negative Impacts
- Captain Technology Company in the Market
- Large Firms and Technology. Chemistry
- The Smartphone Technology in the Healthcare Sector
- Agricultural Technology Implementation by Medieval Europeans and West Africans
- Proposal Outline: Being Too Dependent on Technology
- Cobit 5 Framework 19: Risks Assessment of Information Technology
- The Impact of Technology on the Social Institution of Health
- Technology Application in Criminal Justice
- Information Technology Implications for Military
- Samsung Products and the Impact of Technology on Marketing
- Technology Tools in Early Childhood Programs
- The Impact of Modern Technology on Business
- Development in Aircraft Landing Technology
- Technology and Human Society and How They Are Related
- Information Management Improving Patient Care Technology
- Disruptive Technology: Big Data Analytics
- Cyber Security Process and Technology
- Technology in Burning Chrome by William Gibson
- The Hong Kong Theatre Art Technology Festival
- Health Information Technology: A Personal View
- Agent Technology Based Modelization Systems for Healthcare
- Information Technology Application in Nursing
- BOK Matrix Summary for Emerging Technology on Logistics
- Advantages of Instructional Technology
- Leadership, Technology and Nursing Informatics
- S-Curve Technology in 3D Printing
- Consuming Technology: Why Marketers Sometimes Get It Wrong
- Supporting Innovative Technology Solutions’ Growth
- Business Disruptions for Information Technology Services
- Influence of Technology on Students’ Communication and Learning
- Science and Technology for Big Business in the 1880-90s
- E-Commerce and Digital Technology for Small Businesses
- Apple Inc. Affected by Globalization and Technology
- Information Technology Implementation in Healthcare
- Plastic Ban and Technology: Society’s Use of Plastic
- Near Field Communication Technology Application
- Long-Term Changes in Information Technology During the Pandemic of COVID-19
- Aspects of Technology and Social Network
- The Technology of Human Gene Editing
- The Outcomes of World War II: Impact of Technology
- Blockchain Technology: Benefits for Enterprises
- Does Technology Mean Progress or Not
- Omniscience, Omnipotence, Group Organism, and Technology
- Impact of Technology in the Classroom
- The Impact of Technology on Mental Health
- Technology to Enhance Education in Jamaica
- DNA Fingerprinting Technology: Description and Use
- Advantages of Computer Technology in Healthcare
- Incubating Technology-Based Firms: Innovation Ambidexterity
- Technology and Students’ Approaches to Communication and Education
- Green Technology: Comparison of Economic and Environmental Implications
- Understanding of Technology Implicit in ‘Being and Time’
- Role of Information Technology in Business
- Communication in the Era of Technology
- Technology Impact on Communication
- Intellectual Property Challenges in Information Technology Sphere
- Data, Technology, Gender, and Society
- Censorship in Digital Technology
- The History of Technology in Teaching History
- Using Technology in Everyday Life: Pros and Cons
- Effective Use of Technology in the Classroom and at Home
- Voice Over IP Technology, Converting Sounds into Digital Signals
- Employee Displacement with New Technology
- Canadian Carbon Molecular Sieves Technology
- Warfare Theories, Military Technology and Pacifism
- Monolithic and Decomposed Gateways in Technology
- Technology and Instruction in Education
- Technology, Transportation Management and Biblical Worldview
- Problems That Hinder the Adaptation of Technology in Education Institutions
- Dividend Policy at Linear Technology
- Hotel Guest Room Technology
- Information Security in a World of Technology
- Forest Lake Elementary School: The Integration of Technology
- Code of Ethics in Information Technology Sphere
- Interrelationship and Coproduction of Science, Technology and Society
- Computer Ethics: Information Technology Ethics
- Technology and Employment Relationship Management
- Researching of Security in Technology Management
- How Technology Has Changed the Home Improvement Industry
- Impact of Technology on an Increase in Body Mass
- Impact of Emerging Technology on the Economy of Mexico
- Technology-Based Training and Learning Environment
- Marker Motion Technology Marketing Strategy
- Pessimism v Progress: Technology and Society
- Apple and Technology Adoption Model
- Visualizing Technology: Microsoft Word and Excel
- Darktrace vs. Crowdstrike: Technology Strategies
- Technology in Global Transportation Management
- Criminology and Impact of Automation Technology
- New Technology for the Human Body
- Impact of Technology on Commercial Drivers
- Social Relations After Impact of Technology
- Management of Technology Innovations
- Issues of Technology: Online Behavior
- Information Technology Field and Disciplines
- Symmetry in Sciences and Technology Studies
- The Information Technology Project Sponsor Role
- Application of Technology in Early Childhood Education Systems
- The Use of X-Rays Technology in Dentistry
- Speed of Technology in a Hotel Business
- Advances in Freight Transportation Technology Throughout History
- Apple Products and Technology Adoption Lifecycle
- Technology and Its Impact on Society in Aldous Huxley’s “Brave New World”
- Managing the Economic Risk in the Technology Industry
- Disasters Influenced by Technology
- Negative Impact of Technology on Children
- History of Agricultural Technology Development
- Technology in Early Years Classrooms
- Automation and New Trends Within the Technology Industry
- Apple and Samsung Firms’ Technology Innovation
- The Effects of Technology in the American Workplace
- Researching of Politics of Technology
- Impact of Technology on Nonprofits
- Engaging and Empowering Learning Through Technology
- TechFite Firm’s Emerging Technology Solutions
- Using Information Technology and Artificial Intelligence in Critical Care Medicine
- The Malta College of Arts, Science, and Technology
- Global Technology: Advantages and Disadvantages
- The Impediments to the Diffusion of the New Technology
- The Impact of Technology on the Police Patrol
- RADAR Technology Analysis and Overview
- Journalism: Impact of the Internet and Technology
- Implementation of Instructional Technology
- How Technology Affects Communication
- Is New Technology Making Us More or Less Intelligent?
- Business Driven Technology: Business Processes
- Telephone Technology: Impact on Communication Field
- Information Technology Project Planning
- Aspects of Communications Technology
- Hip-Hop Music, Culture, and Technology in Society
- Business Driven Technology: Respective Areas of Expertise
- Investing in Technology: A Promising Modern Trend
- Importance of Business Technology for Organizations
- The Role of Technology in Social Change
- Technology in Healthcare and Care Coordination
- Life Expectancy and Technology
- Americans’ Obsession with Technology: The Key Reasons
- Technology Changes and Their Impacts on Industrial Revolution
- How Technology Has Affected Communication
- Do Technologies Harm Our Minds?
- How Can Technology Help Mental Health Professionals?
- Does Technology Help Increase the Level of Participation in Middle School Students?
- How Can Blockchain Technology Disrupt the Existing Business Models?
- Does Technology Hold the Key to Improved Life Expectancy?
- How Did Technology Affect the Plains Indias?
- How Are the American Classrooms Dealing with Technology?
- How Does Technology Help Preserve the History and Make It Accessible While Keeping Its Integrity and Credibility?
- Does Technology Affects Culture or Does Culture Affect Technology?
- How Are Finance Globalisation and Technology Related?
- How Does the Basic Physics of LCD Technology and Plasma Work?
- How Blockchain Technology Would Disrupt the Gig Economy?
- How Computer Technology Changed Individuals’ Lifestyles?
- Does Technology Affect Human Communication?
- How Did Big Data Analytics Merge into Technology?
- How Do Technology Affect Sports and the Athlete’s Performance?
- How Countries Used Technology during World War I?
- How Does Excessive Technology Affect the Academics of Youths?
- Has Technology Compromised Our Sexual and Social Life?
- How Does Digital Technology Reduce Cost in Movie Industrial?
- How Has Technology Contributed to Globalisation?
- Has Technology Hindered the Upcoming Generation’s Ability to Communicate?
- Does the Modern World Place Too Much Reliance on Technology?
- How Does Information Technology Change in Business Environment?
- How Can Cam Technology Aid in Manufacturing?
- Does technology contribute to social isolation?
- Society’s development falls behind technological advancements.
- Can violent video games be considered a form of artistic expression?
- Smartphones harm children’s cognitive and social development.
- Is technology contributing to growing income inequality?
- Should social media platforms be responsible for preventing cyberbullying?
- Biometric surveillance: does it enhance security or infringe upon privacy?
- Do automation and robotics threaten job security?
- Should screen time for children and adolescents be legally regulated?
- Should coding and technology literacy classes be mandatory in schools?
- The impact of virtual reality on education.
- The role of big data in shaping business strategies.
- The environmental consequences of e-waste.
- The potential applications of blockchain technology in supply chains.
- Inequalities in technology access across socioeconomic groups.
- The role of technology in disaster management.
- The impact of technological innovations on journalism.
- The benefits and challenges of quantum computing.
- Cryptocurrencies’ potential to disrupt financial markets.
- Genetic engineering of plants for biofuel production.
- Title maker
- Question maker for research
Cite this post
- Chicago (N-B)
- Chicago (A-D)
StudyCorgi. (2023, November 8). 649 Technology Essay Topics & Research Titles + Examples. Retrieved from https://studycorgi.com/ideas/technology-essay-topics/
StudyCorgi. (2023, November 8). 649 Technology Essay Topics & Research Titles + Examples. https://studycorgi.com/ideas/technology-essay-topics/
"649 Technology Essay Topics & Research Titles + Examples." StudyCorgi , 8 Nov. 2023, studycorgi.com/ideas/technology-essay-topics/.
1. StudyCorgi . "649 Technology Essay Topics & Research Titles + Examples." November 8, 2023. https://studycorgi.com/ideas/technology-essay-topics/.
StudyCorgi . "649 Technology Essay Topics & Research Titles + Examples." November 8, 2023. https://studycorgi.com/ideas/technology-essay-topics/.
StudyCorgi . 2023. "649 Technology Essay Topics & Research Titles + Examples." November 8, 2023. https://studycorgi.com/ideas/technology-essay-topics/.
StudyCorgi . (2023) '649 Technology Essay Topics & Research Titles + Examples'. 8 November.
These essay examples and topics on Technology were carefully selected by the StudyCorgi editorial team. They meet our highest standards in terms of grammar, punctuation, style, and fact accuracy. Please ensure you properly reference the materials if you’re using them to write your assignment.
The essay topic collection was published on September 9, 2021 . Last updated on November 8, 2023 .
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Book Report/Review
- Research Proposal
- Math Problems
- Movie Review
- Cover Letter Writing
- Personal Statement
- Nursing Paper
- Argumentative Essay
- Research Paper
20 Most Prominent Technology Essay Topics And Writing Hints
Table of Contents
So it goes without saying that the scope of technology is an endless sphere to examine. What’s more, as the topic is super wide, you can personalize your essay to make it enjoyable to work on.
Nevertheless, it may be a challenge for you to make up your mind on how and what to write about. In this case, I hope the following hints will be of great help to you!
How to choose a topic about technology for a research paper?
First of all, to write a technology essay , you need to come up with a topic that will not be too wide, yet not too narrow.
Also, remember that it will be much more entertaining and easier for you to work on the questions you actually enjoy.
If you have troubles composing the topic for your research paper, try some o the following guidelines:
- Think of the aspects of technology you’re interested in.
- Choose issues that are up-to-date and newsworthy .
- Examine credible sources ; find out which questions are best covered with relevant information.
- Write down some keywords for the remaining questions, – they will be the basis of the topic. In case you’ve got too many aspects to cover, try choosing 2-3 of them.
- Try crafting a couple of topics . In case of emergency… find some ready-to-use ideas.
- Look through your final ideas and pick the one you like most.
- Do some preliminary research . Correct your topic if needed.
TOP 20 technology essay topics
Can’t come up with the idea for your perfect topic? How about choosing one from a brilliant list we’ve created for you?
- To what extent technology has changed the way people communicate?
- Pick up one technological invention (Internet/television/electro cars/mobile phones, etc.) and describe how it affected people’s lives.
- History of technological progress: the first technological discoveries.
- What would life be without modern technology?
- Do technologies have more pros or cons? Why?
- Is the Internet bringing people closer to each other or separating them?
- Examine the role of technologies in your own life: to what extent you are dependent on them, can you give up using?
- Think of the things we are losing with technological progress.
- Choose one gadget and describe its pros and cons.
- What technology awareness needs to be given to children nowadays?
- Describe a new technology you consider the most prominent. Explain your choice.
- The role of technology in globalization.
- Technology and work: what are the advantages and disadvantages of technology in workplaces?
- Imagine the future of technology: what life will be like in 20 years?
- Human vs computer: who wins?
- Reproduction technologies.
- Health technologies that have changed the world.
- Technology advance in genetic engineering.
- Correlation between technological progress and human identity.
- How has technology changed the rules of war?
Prominent topics about technology for writing
Didn’t like any of the topics above? Well, we’ve got Well, we’ve got another custom Writing list of technology topics. The following topics are more specific, but all of them are definitely thought-provoking.
- The use of technology in education.
- Stunning technology developed currently.
- The most shocking modern technology inventions the majority of people still aren’t aware of.
- Enumerate some technologies that you consider completely destructive and harmful. Explain your choice.
- Technology and space studies.
- The impact of technology on people’s health and values.
- Can robots replace humans completely on the workplaces? Why?
- Specific country and its contribution to the development of modern technology.
- Technology and safety of transport.
- Nanotechnologies and the scopes of their use.
- The use of technologies in medicine.
- Which technologies may influence people’s mental health? How?
- Technologies that have changed our lives.
- Do technologies have a positive or negative effect on personal safety?
- Does modern technology help improve the educational process?
Writing about technology: the what and the why
After you’ve chosen the topic, it’s a perfect time to start working on it.
Remember… To write a successful essay or a research paper on technology, you need to organize it all well.
This means you need a plan! Here are some hints for a perfect structure:
- Search for relevant information . You have to rely on credible sources to have up-to-date and newsworthy data. Remember that some websites may contain fakes!
- Note some crucial aspects of your question. Later you may use them as ideas to highlight.
- Start writing. To make it easier to cope with a lot of information you now encounter, you’d need to craft an outline . Write down a table of contents for your essay, it will be your soil to push off.
- Start with the introduction to give the reader some understanding of the issue. Here you include some background information on the topic, historical aspect, or some definitions if needed.
- Write the main body . Mention all your statements and support them with decent evidence. Remember that the main body should be split into paragraphs to make it readable. As a rule, one paragraph is for one idea or statement.
- End up with a conclusion – an inference of everything said before. It has to be laconic and logical. New ideas aren’t needed here.
- After you’ve written the paper, you may want to check it for grammar and typos . There are lots of websites and programs for this purpose. Even better, leave it for a couple of days and give it a fresh look.
The use of a technology essay example
To reassure you that writing a technology essay isn’t the end of the world, here is a free sample of the essay. It fits all the general recommendations, but you should always keep in mind that your teacher may have own vision on how the essay should be completed!
Still, it’s always great to grab some ideas!
Overall, writing an essay on technology is an incredibly valuable experience. Moreover, the topic is so wide; you most definitely will find something interesting to talk about!
Stick to the structure and don’t hesitate to discover something very specific. Technology is getting more and more stunning every day!
No time to complete your brilliant copy? We’ve got a bunch of writers, who’d be more than happy to write it for you! Any topic, tightest deadline, complete confidentiality. Hit the button to learn more.
105 Microeconomics Research Topics
50 Top-Notch Economics Research Topics
Interesting Baseball Essays: How to Write a Perfect One?
223 Information Technology Essay Topic Ideas & Examples
🏆 best information technology topic ideas & essay examples, 📑 good research topics about information technology, ⭐ simple & easy information technology essay titles, 💡 interesting topics to write about information technology, 👍 good essay topics on information technology, 💯 free information technology essay topic generator.
- Implementing Information Technology In Healthcare Role Of Chief Information Officers The biggest role of the CIO is to ensure that the transition process is smooth and that it encompasses all the departments in the health center.
- Pros and Cons of Information Technology Some of the disadvantages of the improved technology include new forms of pollution that are as a result of the gadgets used to access the resource.
- Health Information Technology and the Importance of Its Selection The second phase in the process of selecting and acquiring an information system is to identify the software needed to accomplish the system requirements.
- A Critical Evaluation of the Impact of Project Management Office on the Organization’s Delivery of Information Technology Projects Consequently, the number of layers on the one hand and the number of project and business management units within each layer on the other inarguably depends on the size of the unit, budgetary allocations, number […]
- Information Technology and Low-Cost Airlines This is made possible by many factors but it can be said that the most significant component is the use of information technology specifically the utilization of the Intranet and Extranet networking system.
- Planning for and Implementation of Information Technology in Civilian and Military Organizations Though the military is always perceived to be a purely hierarchical system with chains of command that must be adhered to, there have been calls from experts and leaders in the military departments for a […]
- Information Technology and Creation of Business Value The purpose of this study is to analyze and indentify the process followed by the British Petroleum company in its transformational process and how this can be used by other companies that seek to incorporate […]
- MDCM Inc.: Embracing the Information Technology In the 1980s, the firm was among the largest corporations in the industry owing to its success in manufacturing medical devices and customer satisfaction.
- Information Technology: Computer Software Computer software is a set of computer programs that instructs the computer on what to do and how to do it.
- Information Technology Project Implementation Failures A taskforce is appointed by the organization to be at the forefront of the system. Therefore, it is necessary for the organization to be orderly by clearly highlighting the extent and expectations of the technology, […]
- Six-Sigma Implementation in Information Technology The six phases assist the management to avoid overlooking the factors that affect the quality of target aspects. Software opportunities and defects are identified in order to allow for the calculation of six-sigma performance indicators.
- Introduction of Information Technology to Canadian Public Administration At this stage, the director of information technology is to introduce the information system technology as a new concept to the city.
- Ethical Behavior in the Information Technology Domain For a MIS specialist, it is important to work within the framework of ethics in order to be successful and effective.
- Information Technology Acts It also covers the use of computers to commit crimes related to illegal access or use of computers of financial institutions or the federal government.
- How Business Sectors Benefit from Information Technology? The industry is quite promising since in the past few years, more initiatives have been released to the market and in regards to that, future systems will be required to do more complex procedures requiring […]
- Application of Information Technology to Reduce Barriers to Services Despite the fact that technology has aided medicine development in the recent past, the challenge has been about the new system that will see the mapping of patient private information in the Internet.
- Information Technology in People’s Lives This has prompted many to be more vigilant and to prosecute with the full force of the law any British citizen found guilty of violating standards and statutes with regards to the use of the […]
- System Administrators in Information Technology (IT) As a technical IT officer you are the lowest level of the career and at this level you are in direct contact with the organizations computers and devices. There are a number of IT courses […]
- Zara and Importance of Information Technologies for Operation of Business Models The definition of business model can be related to the process of maintenance of the company or to the receiving of revenue.
- Researching Into Information Technology and Its Impacts on Society The technology boom of the last decade of the 20th century provided the platform for the development of mobile technology that today has changed the ways of communication.
- Google’s Strategic Use of Information Technology: Profitability and Corporate Social Responsibility One can just imagine the confusion, anguish and despair felt by the residents of the city in the aftermath of the disaster.
- Information Security of Information Technology With the growth of information technology and its increased access, information security is a point of concern especially in regard to the transmission of the same.
- The Future of Large Face-to-face Meetings with Regards to Information Technology Face to face, meetings are costly as people have to travel from one destination to another, Food, accommodation has to be availed to those attending, and organization of the venues may be very complex.
- Multimedia and Information Technology: The Key Factors of the Human Society The progress in computer technology is enormous, and it is related to the aspects of the social and economical development. Nevertheless, today such technology exists and develops to present more opportunities for people.”In this newly […]
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library The major advocacy for ITIL is that the IT should be in line with the business needs. The last one, operate phase ensures efficiency in the operation by monitoring the services deployed to ensure effective […]
- Information Technology Changes in Business: Strategic IT Analysis The most significant element of the strategies that came out in the analysis was the need to utilize IT systems to smooth out the operations of the company.
- Social Aspects of Information Technology The activities of the group began in week 2 with the brainstorming of ideas for the search and choice of a brand that we wanted to promote through the use of a social media platform.
- The Verbanet’s R&D Team Integration of Information Technologies Upon a further analysis, it was clear that the source of the problem was existence of differences amongst team members with regard to expectations of the team.
- The Flexible Use of Information Technology The extent of the impacts can be used as a guide to address the requirements. The system is a patient centered IT system with composite care plans that can increase the efficiency of the services […]
- Impact of Information Technology on Customers Most businesses in the globe have adopted the digital way and businesses are sacrificing their time and finances to bring in advanced technologies to tackle and manage their processes within the business effectively and efficiently.
- Abu Dhabi Airport Information Technology Another department present at the airport is the Strategic and International Affairs department. This department is responsible for the internationalization of the airport’s services.
- Management Information Technology: Abu Dhabi Airport Through data mining, workers at the Abu Dhabi airport have access to all pertinent data derived from support operations of the airport, which ensures safety and accessibility.
- Strategic Information Technology Project That is the system enables one to identify key information centers that are used to facilitate the acquisition and dissemination of data.
- Health Information Technology Adoption Results showed that adoption and use of information technology in the Health sector was influenced by utility of information technology, level of difficulty, influence by others, and liberty to choose. In addition, the aim of […]
- Information Technology and Human Society It led to the creation of the Internet that enabled computer users in India to communicate to computer users in the United Kingdom, the United States and even as far as New Zealand.
- Information Technology and the Way in Which It Has Changed People’s Daily Lives Allowing students to embrace the role that technology plays in the lives of the XXI century people, the given course teaches the basics of information and technology and provides comprehensive data regarding the modern methods […]
- Multimedia and Information Technology Contemporary Issues An interesting offshoot of the Information Revolution is Information of Society, on the one hand, and the commoditization of information on the other.
- Impact of Information Technology in Organizations Effectiveness This paper seeks to investigate the impact of information technology on the results of organizational processes or results of the organizational performance.
- Functions of Information Technology Security Community In Responding to Security Incidents The purpose of this project is to examine how the security community in the Information Technology sector responds to security incidents.
- Ethicality in Information Technology To avoid these are designed significant frameworks that consider issues of morality as pertaining to privacy of information, environmental aspects; how agents should carry themselves in the info-sphere, information life-cycle; how information is created, distributed […]
- Management: Information Technology – Information Assurance The need for internet protection is in the area of virus protection, data encryption and decryption, access privilege control and the use of firewalls to safeguard data in the computer.
- Policy, Team, and Information Technology Differences However, with availability of the internet, majority of the employees alongside with numerous contractors need appropriate controls over the use of the internet to prevent cases of improper use of the internet in the department […]
- Delivering Health Services: Adoption of Information Technology Another challenge which Peachtree Healthcare is faced with is the fact that the company to be contracted is still young in the business and has no record of previous services offered elsewhere.
- Impacts of Information Technology on Global Operations of Businesses William Shakespeare, the famous writer and poet, referred to the world as a stage and all the people in it as players in the game of life.
- Information Technology Enterprise Data Quality Management Case New York State department of Taxation and Finance is a great/principle government agency of the New York that is held account to several activities including, the administration, evaluation and handling of all Tax forms and […]
- Adapting to Rapid Changes in Information Technology Most managers, in the current world, are of the opinion that rapid changes in technology are affecting the process of decision-making.
- Information Technology (IT) Team My role in the team was to help the rest of team members to evaluate as well as value individual differences and thinking.
- Information Technology Transformation in Organizations The authors of the given article cogitate about the issue of IT technologies and its development in terms of the functioning of various organizations.
- Organization Learning and Information Technology Management In the organizational learning process, the organization is expected to anticipate, act on the feedback, and extract knowledge from the feedback attained and act accordingly based on the knowledge acquired.
- Implementing Information Technology Driven Solutions for Supply Chain One of the most important tasks in supply chain management is the management of the inventory while in the warehouse at the production plant, while on transit and in the market before it is delivered […]
- Addressing Information Technology Access Challenges for Students The main purpose of the proposed study is to critically evaluate viable ways modern distance teaching universities can employ to deal with the challenge of lack of access to information and communication technologies that are […]
- Information Technology Through Systems Role of IT and information Apart from being the key to the company’s strategy in shaping its relationships with customers and the element that the company’s key product is extremely dependable on, information in general […]
- Forbidden and Dangerous Information Technology In such as setting, the functional unit head ensures proper control and management of the technology to regulate the chances of such technological resources landing on wrong hands.
- Trendr Information Technology Strategic Plan The company’s mission is the provision of merchandise that enhances the customers’ sense of style, fashion and esteem to increase the expression of self in society.
- Connection Between Information Technology and Business In fact, IT management is characterized by a number of opportunities within the frames of which it is possible to choose the ways that help to expand a product or service through a variety of […]
- Strategic Value of Information Technology However, these strategies led to overproduction of goods and availability of services which in turn resulted to surge of the same in the market.
- Information Technology in FedEx This report investigates the current information technology systems being used by Fedex Corporation and evaluates the effects of the adoption of these systems on the performance of the company in terms of productivity and profitability.
- Ethical, Legal and Societal Issues of Information Technology Systems In a surprising turn of events, the investigations by the military concluded that the military personnel involved in the shooting acted according to the law of armed conflict and rules of engagement.
- The Role of Information Technology in Business Organization in Oman The challenges and risks come from the costs that are involved in the acquisition and installation of information technology systems, as well as the technical issues that result in the continued usage of information technology […]
- Information Technology in Logistics Management Logistics management is for that reason, the management of the supply chain system to ensure efficient, smooth running and well coordination of the chain of supply in order to take advantage of it.
- Information Technology Companies If creativity is not part of the vision of an information technology firm, then there is no need of the firm being in business.
- UPS: Transforming Business Through Information Technology In particular, the analysis will explore the company growth strategies, the reasons why the company diversified into logistics, the basic tools that were developed by the company and how the tools enable the company remain […]
- Information Technology Administrator Occupation The tasks this person is involved with entails, discussing matters about information needs, the flow of information in the organization and definition of the system with the management/administration and the technical personnel.
- Information Technology: Peer-to-Peer Computing At the same, users also want the ease of use and anonymity in P2P computing. Users must learn the technical aspects of P2P computing in order to collaborate and communicate.
- Information Technologies: Virtual Machines Drawing from the discussion, it is concluded that virtue machines provide immense benefits to firms in the IT industry, though more work needs to be done to ensure the security and reliability of these machines.
- Information Technology Manager Job Description The information technology manager will be required to oversee and coordinate all activities in the information technology department. The candidate will supervise the installation and maintenance of the company’s telephone services and network.
- Smartphones and Information Technology Systems Management Smartphones such as BlackBerry have applications that increase the accessibility of information, which is critical in enhancing the organisations’ effectiveness particularly in the management of tasks and projects.
- Surveillance Cameras and Information Technologies Certainly, the use of surveillance cameras presents those responsible for the management of information technology systems with data and information that would otherwise be difficult to come by.
- Information Technology Impacts on the Logistic Industry The advent of information technology has led to the enhancement of organizational services through the adoption of IT. The following objectives will guide the study: Firstly, this paper investigates and reports on the state or […]
- Bryant Homes Corporation Information Technology The SSM approach of problem analysis is applicable in the situational analysis of the case of Bryant Homes. The efficiency aspects brought about by the technology in the business communication of Bryant Homes are important […]
- The Information Technology Revolution In order to set the stage for these discussions, it is imperative to clarify the meaning of ICT, as well as the meaning of revolutionary change.
- Information Technology Acts: Data Communication Infrastructures of data communication are transforming the manner in which health information, as well as health care is offered and accessed.
- Information Technologies: Secure Password’ Creation Some users have overstated the demise of the use of passwords. Although technologies have introduced new security measures such as biometric controls, the use of passwords will persist for several decades.
- Haircuts’ Business: Information Technology Proposal The business process would benefit from a technology application because it would be automated and would schedule workers and customers effectively.
- Information Technology Architecture Each non-functional attribute or requirement of an information system makes it easier for employees to use the software in an effective manner.
- Haircuts Information Technology Scheduling Project Thus, the design of the technology solution will be focused on the features that promote the use of the system. Thus, the project will aim at protecting the data of customers and ensuring commitment to […]
- Information Technology Department in Organizations Project monitoring, information on changes, and undertaking timely requisite changes are some of the solutions that IT managers can employ to address the issues relating to the cost of project management.
- Schaeffer Co.’s Information Technology Outsourcing For instance, the consultant enabled Schaeffer Corporation to understand its IT strengths and to identify the exact services that the company needed to outsource.
- Information Technologies in Business: Pros & Cons The authors are right in their statements that the spread of the IT over the years is beating all the records.
- Target Stores’ Information Technology Failures In the Target security breach, the hackers focused on the crucial information that is stored in the magnetic strip of the credit cards.
- Governance and Business Ethics in Information Technology It would be important to note that good governance and business ethics are key elements for the success of any firm. Therefore, it would be important to analyse the significance of good governance and ethics […]
- Information Technologies and Management Styles The second research question would be to determine the effects of the level of Information Technology adoption to the performance levels in terms of payoffs.
- Phoenix Company’s Information Technology Management As a consultant, the researcher will develop a plan that can be used by the management to judge the operation of the teams within the IT department in a discrete way to ensure that the […]
- Enterprise Profitability and Information Technologies Depending on the level of adoption of the information technology by the organizations, the level of performance and success in terms of profitability would be assessed.
- Business-Information Technology Alignment Theories As a rule, business professionals and those that work in the IT department cannot bridge the gap that exists between them due to the alterations in their operations, which often leads to the usage of […]
- Information Technology for Patient Waiting Time This paper looks at the handling of patients in the triage unit of a local hospital, to find ways of reducing the time spent in the triage waiting bay.
- Information Technology, Its Role, Pros and Cons The work also gives ground for discussions related to the nature of technologies and their implementation in the majority of modern activities to increase their efficiency.
- Health Information Technology Strategic Planning Consequently, the primary goal of this paper is to assess the impact of different types of applications such as ERP systems and e-Health on the overall functioning of the healthcare organization.
- Information Technology and Education Research This is one of the details that can be distinguished. This is one of the main suggestions that can be offered.
- Amazon’s Innovation Using Information Technology The foundation of the company’s business model is innovative marketing based on media products because of the ability to reach potentially higher numbers of customers in different corners of the globe.
- The Most Important Trends in Information Technologies The evolution of IT has resulted in the creation of multiple branches, tendencies, and trends, some of which are extremely promising and may change the world in the immediate future.
- Cirque du Soleil and Its Information Technology The type of knowledge stored in Cirque Memory includes but not limited to the following: artist’s make-up and costumes; sets; staging; casting, sketches;
- Health Information Technology Job in Hospital With this in mind, it is possible to conclude that the work of a HIT specialist is very important and influences the functioning of the whole hospital greatly.
- Risk Management in Information Technology Projects According to the summary given in the article, the risk management process in the IT industry does not differ significantly from its iterations in other areas.
- Emirates NBD’s Information Technology Project The importance of the merger of the two banks is immense: it has created a powerful and effective financial institution in the region.
- Information Technology Equipment Replacement Policy The IT department is responsible for the production, review, and maintenance of IT equipment inventory, formulation of requests for replacement and disposal, and management of the equipment throughout its lifecycle.
- Information Technology and Business Strategy Gap As previously noted, the business IT gap may originate from a failure to communicate effectively between the business and IT departments.
- IPremier Company’s Information Technology Governance The first principle is meeting stakeholders’ needs, which implies the balance between the organizational goals, the use of resources, and the realization of benefits through IT utilization.
- Information Technology’s Role in Homeland Security This report informs the CEO of the targeted organization within the communications critical infrastructure sector about its role in securing the homeland and the major challenges facing the private sector.
- Royal DSM Company’s Information Technology and Strategy As a result, van den Hanenberg developed a solution to the IT and business alignment debacle that calls for the standardization and simplification of the company’s IT infrastructure.
- Information Technology and Environment Sustainability The aim of this research paper is to analyze the available literature in order to obtain the information on the possible effects of IT on environmental sustainability and corporate social responsibility, determine its validity, locate […]
- Information Technology Department Security Measures For the majority of modern companies, the process of data destruction is one of the essential procedures allowing the organization to run smoothly and manage their data efficiently while staying protected.
- Groupon Company’s Information Technology and Competition This has helped the company to be competitive in its target markets. In other words, the Groupon Company gains a competitive advantage by integrating information in its operations.
- Information Technologies Compliance Audits The Turkish courts, which were the subject of his study, could adopt specific guidelines to enhance effectiveness and the ease of IT compliance audits.
- Electronic Health Information Technology Implementation In my organization, a lengthy period of planning, a feasibility check, and analysis took place prior to the initiation of some practical stages of the project such as the implementation, testing, and maintenance.
- Communication and Information Technologies in Health Care For an organization to be able to enjoy the benefits of such technologies, it is necessary to research all the available options and select the most suitable technologies for every specific type of work and […]
- The Information Technology Department: Concept Map The concept map illustrated above shows key components of performance management that the Information Technology Department at DEWA can use for assessing its performance.
- Privacy Policies in Information Technology Firms In addition to the protection of the firms’ network, the IT firms must maintain the physical security of the computers. Physical security is important since it helps to protect the privacy of the data stored […]
- Information Technology Impact on Zayed University The structural dimension of an organization refers to concepts that point to the internal environment of the organization. Organizational culture refers to the dominant practices, such as the modes of communication and the hierarchy of […]
- Chief Information Technology Officer’s Duties The chief information technology officer of the corporation is the contractor of the highest rank, responsible for the acquisition and implementation of new technologies, information resources management. Today in the world of business, the CIO […]
- Business Analytics in Software and Information Technology Industry The specified realm incorporates the concept of communication, the active use of innovative technology and the idea of innovation as a business tool, in general, and the active promotion of business connections across the globe.
- Health Information Technologies: Electronic Patient Record Initially, I was hugely in favor of the use of EPR in a hospital setting as it accounts for availability, legibility, and accuracy of data.
- Coca-Cola Company Using Information Technology The IT solution presented can be applied to the Coca Cola as it seeks to increase its global market share despite the increasing competition in the market.
- Citibank Tanzania: Information Technology Trends Lack of action from Citibank can be connected to the security issues mentioned above because creating proper infrastructure for such technology would require both financial and human resources.
- Medical Errors Reduction Through Information Technology The goal of this research is to show that information technology may reduce the frequency of medical errors. Medical errors are a serious issue for many hospitals, but they may be reduced in frequency with […]
- Health Information Technology Workflow Assessment In the organization, it would be possible to apply checklists and interviews simultaneously for the collection of data about how workflows related to the use of the new EHR system is organized.
- Information Technologies and ECommerce Outsourcing It would be proper to state that various accounting processes become much clearer and predictable when a certain amount of work is outsourced.
- Saudi Arabia Information Technology: Artificial Intelligence The systems could therefore not fulfill the expectations of people who first thought that they would relieve managers and professionals of the need to make certain types of decisions.
- SamTech Middle East Company: Information Technology To continue, the hard work of the company’s team, together with the growing popularity of IT solutions provided by SamTech Middle East has helped the latter to be recognized as one of the most successful […]
- Dream Jobs in Information Technology Industry Our dream as computer science and engineer students is to be a member of one of the best companies in the world, and to proof our abilities of being computer scientist and engineers to help […]
- Hunter Institute’s Information Technology Project In addition to that, we need to point out that each of the project activities was based on continuous cooperation with the administration of the Hunter Institute, the students of this institution, and the faculty.
- Information Technology Management: Media Richness Theory The field of information technology has emerged as one of the most important ones due to the increasing relevance of information flow and management.
- Information Technology as a Competitive Advantage In as much as IT gives firms a competitive advantage, the main factor in business growth is the value that consumers attach to the products offered. Integration of IT and other resources is the key […]
- Professional Conduct in Information Technology Field An IT specialist must carry out self-evaluations regularly to meet the demands of the existing It standards in terms of knowledge and skills.
- Information Technology Project and System Development In the case of the A/P project, quality and scope functionality were compared with cost and time. However, it later emerged that quality was of the essence in the project and so was the time […]
- Information Technology in Mergers and Acquisitions Furthermore, the creation of the configuration management database and assert management tool may be helpful to renew the IT work as soon as possible after the merger and help track the elements put into the […]
- Information Technology Position: Recruitment Plan A resources plan as part of the job analysis process at BITTCORE.com can identify arising issues related to factors like the growth of the job holder, the value of the job, the effect of the […]
- Ethical Conduct in Information Technology Profession The scope of this report brings out the various codes that guide IT security professionals and the validity of these codes in relation to ethical conduct.
- Thomas Friedman on Globalization and Information Technology Freidman explains that the convergence of technological innovations especially information technology tools such as the internet and the mobile phone, and political occurrences such as the fall of the Berlin wall as well as the […]
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library Service Desks Martinez & Hobbi also believe that the success of customer service also varies with the flexibility of customers to adjust to the context of their suppliers companies. From the importance of customer service to businesses, […]
- Information Technology Department and Its Management The biggest issue that is often discussed is that it is hard to determine the number of resources that should be focused on it.
- Information Technology in Nigerian Telecom Sector To clearly explain the roles that IT has effected in enabling the establishment of competitive strategies in the Nigerian telecom sector.
- Information Technology and Security However, it needs to be said that current system is in need of improvement because data is not as secure as it should be, and it is evident that numerous issues are present.
- Information Technology Project Management I aspire to join this Master’s degree program since it will help me develop the expertise in various areas of project management and real estate.
- Information Technology Law: Hate Speech Online The appearance of the phenomenon of hate speech was influenced by the development of information technology with a focus on web 2.
- Using Health Information Technology as a Source of Evidence Based Practice For instance, nursing benefits from the use of the given approach as it provides specialists with an opportunity to investigate a particular problem using relevant data from other sources and creating the most efficient intervention […]
- Disney Corporation’s Information Technology Infrastructure Library Although the implementation of ITIL might require significant changes in the work of organizations, the example of the Disney corporation demonstrates that the adoption of the framework is associated with many benefits, like improved customer […]
- Information Technology and Artificial Intelligence The first limitation is the speed of information transfer, which, thanks to the advances in information technology, is becoming faster and faster. Advances in information technology and the AI would have to remove the biological […]
- Information Technology Support in Turbulent Business Environments Thus, on the one hand, the corporate information system must ensure the effectiveness of the current business model, and on the other, possess the necessary level of flexibility to implement unpredictable changes in requirements.
- Drawbacks and Benefits of Modern Information Technology in Nursing In its white paper, the National Council of State Boards of Nursing explains that it is critical to educate nurses about the threat to patient confidentiality and privacy that comes with the use of social […]
- Importance of Health Information Technology This means that even the remotest parts of the world can acquire and implement advanced health technologies to meet the needs of more patients.
- Information Technology Shared Services for Business The mission of ITSS is to provide reliable, available, and secure centralized IT services to customer departments in a responsive and cost-effective manner for the following IT Services: Implementation Support.
- Information Technology and Knowledge Management When considering knowledge management in the context of information technology, we can deduce that it involves the use of electronic computers and software’s to stock up, protect, recover and safely process information hence making it […]
- Information Technology in the Employment Field Information technology is the branch of technology devoted to the study and application of data and the processing thereof. Moreover, the development and use of the hardware, software, firmware, and procedures associated with this processing […]
- Information Technology Gives a Platform for Organization, Efficiency, and Easy Accessibility The advantage of this is that it will help boost the productivity of the department because members of the team will see that they do not have to spend too much of their time manually […]
- CareGroup’s Healthcare Information Technology Outage Learning is another crucial recommendation to consider because of the need to ensure that the entire team of the IT department is knowledgeable in the inner workings of the established system.
- Personnel Gap in Information Technology and Medicine in Rural Settings When filling IT and medical positions in rural Australia with foreign-trained IT professionals and medical personnel, organizations need to be ready to provide intensive English training to help these individuals to learn to communicate with […]
- Information Technology: Net Neutrality The advantages of this kind of process are that the users can access information of any type of information without any assistance from the programmers or the professionals on how to carry out the search […]
- Information Technology: Ethical Issues in Computing
- Kudler Fine Foods Deploying Information Technology
- Information Technology Transitional Operations
- Business Computing and Information Technology
- Information Technology in Business
- Information Technologies: The Goals and Assignments of Club It
- Improving Taxi Businesses With Information Technology
- Investment in Information Technology
- Information Technology Business Outsourcing: Justify Research Design
- Information Technology Security Assessment Methodologies
- Information Technology in Operations Management
- Electronic Healthcare Records Adaptation: Improving the Health Information Technologies
- UMRS Company’s Information Technology Solution
- Information Technology: The Impact of Paperless
- The Information Technology in Medicine
- Information Technology Specialist as a Profession
- Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Legislation
- Advancement in Health Information Technology
- Information Technologies and Disaster Management
- Language Teaching Through Information Technology
- Advent of Information Technology in Business
- Use of the Information Technology to Solve Crimes: DNA Tests and Biometrics
- Information Technology System
- The Multimodal Theme of Information Technology
- Information Technology Infrastructure
- Managing Information Technology Strategic Issues
- Information Technology Project Management Standards
- Stakes International Information Technology Project
- Information Technology to Enhance Competitiveness
- Information Technology Acts: Overview
- Ethical Considerations in Information Technology
- Digital Information Technology
- Influence of Ethics on Information Technology
- Healthcare Information Technology: Systems Analysis & Design
- Evaluation for Health Information Technology
- Digital Privacy Value in an Information Technology Age
- Australian Prisoner System’s Strategic Information Technology Project
✍️ Information Technology Essay Topics for College
- How “Making It Eco Friendly” Is Related to Information Technology and the Environment
- Using Information Technology to Analyze Financial Market
- Information Technology Quality Management Project
- Information Technology Metrics and Measurements
- Role of Information Technology in the Business Sector
- Information Technology Sector of the Government
- Information Technology in Healthcare of Future
- Information Technology Evaluation in Healthcare
- Health Information Technology Adoption in California Community Health Centers
- Ethical Decision Making and Information Technology
- Health Information Technology: Aims and Applications
- The Information Technology Security Strategy
- Information Technology Marketing: CPOE
- CPOE: Information Technology Marketing
- Digital Privacy in an Information Technology Age
- First American Financial Corporation: Ethics and Information Technology
- Information Technology Systems in Universities
- Information Technology Code of Ethics & Responsibilities
- Artificial Intelligence Effect on Information Technology Industry
- Integrating Cybersecurity Framework with Information Technology Governance Frameworks
- Gulf Information Technology Exhibition Global X AI 2021
- Health Information Technology and Its Benefits
- Healthcare Administration: The Role of Information Technologies
- Information Technology Aspects and Issues
- Project Management in Information Technology Sphere
- ReliaQuest: Information Technology Security
- Ethics and Information Technology in the Medical Workplace
- Virtualization Technique in Business Information Technology
- Information Technology Support for Virtual Teams
- Information Technology Influence on Ethics
- Information Technology in Healthcare
- Healthcare Information Technologies
- Information Technology and Pedagogy in Nigeria
- The Role of Health Information Technologies
- The Importance of Information Technology in Healthcare
- FBI Information Technology and Data Scientist Jobs
- Health Information Technology: The Main Benefits
- Health Information Technologists and Medical Registrars
- Chicago (A-D)
- Chicago (N-B)
IvyPanda. (2023, November 9). 223 Information Technology Essay Topic Ideas & Examples. https://ivypanda.com/essays/topic/information-technology-essay-topics/
"223 Information Technology Essay Topic Ideas & Examples." IvyPanda , 9 Nov. 2023, ivypanda.com/essays/topic/information-technology-essay-topics/.
IvyPanda . (2023) '223 Information Technology Essay Topic Ideas & Examples'. 9 November.
IvyPanda . 2023. "223 Information Technology Essay Topic Ideas & Examples." November 9, 2023. https://ivypanda.com/essays/topic/information-technology-essay-topics/.
1. IvyPanda . "223 Information Technology Essay Topic Ideas & Examples." November 9, 2023. https://ivypanda.com/essays/topic/information-technology-essay-topics/.
IvyPanda . "223 Information Technology Essay Topic Ideas & Examples." November 9, 2023. https://ivypanda.com/essays/topic/information-technology-essay-topics/.
- Information Management Paper Topics
- Mobile Technology Paper Topics
- Hacking Essay Topics
- Cyberspace Topics
- Systems Thinking Essay Ideas
- Technology Essay Ideas
- Software Engineering Topics
- Cryptography Paper Topics
- Digital Transformation Topics
- Web Technology Essay Topics
- Artificial Intelligence Questions
- Cyber Security Topics
- Communication Research Ideas
- Data Mining Titles
Everything begins with an idea!
Technology Essay Topics
Technology is ever growing. There are new aspects to our lives that keep on changing with the newest developments. This can make it a tad difficult to know what’s new, how to use it and the impact it draws. Technology has eased our livelihood but it has brought on other negative aspects that cannot be ignored.
Finding the right topic is challenging given the vastness of the industry. Many students find it difficult to come up with a relevant topic to research on today. The key is to pick a topic that suits the audience and one that will also help you gain more understanding of a specific issue at hand.
The topics provided are significant in ensuring that the student is well versed with the technological aspects of life. They provide a vast overview of technology instead of a single aspect. The topics are current and thorough as research topics.
The topics bring out the relevance of certain everyday issues that we often take for granted or ignore. To gain a deeper understanding of these technological issues, these topics will serve as a guide to research. Here are the topics for you to use in your research:
- Impact of Technology on Family Relations
- What is the Dependence on Technology?
- Should Computer Technology Be Abolished
- How Is Technology Integrated Into The Classroom
- How Are The Developments In Advanced Imaging
- An Overview of Cell Phone Technology, Individual Rights and Security
- What is Fibre Optics
- Role of Technology in Learning
- What is Assistive Technology
- What is the Relation of Assistive Technology and Children with Visual Impairment
- What Are The Advantages of Technology in Class
- Wireless Technology: Advantages
- What Are The Tips Of Using Technology In Class
- The Impact of Technology on Life Quality
- How is Technology changing Communication?
- What is Cloning Technology
- Depict Communication Technology in Business Sector
- Describe Communication Technology
- The Effect of Digital Technology: Distraction
- Technology: What Are the Looming Developments in Education
- What Are The Objectives of Educational Technology
- Describe the Ethical Issues Pertaining To Medical Technology
- What Are the Ethical Obligations in Information Technology
- What is The Impact of Technology on the Society
- What is The Relation Of Gender and Technology
- What is The History of Technology
- The Role of Technology on Washing Machine efficiency
- The Role of Toy Story In Helping Children Understand Technology
- The Prevalence of Technology in the Society
- What is the Relation of Digital Technology and Contemporary Culture
- The Use of Mobile Technology By Society
- The Role of Technology On Education
- Integration of Technology in Class
- Describe Information system
- Analysis of information technology in the society
- Incorporating Technology in Education
- The Impact of technology on Culture
- How is Technology Affecting Our Intelligence?
- The impact of Technology on Education
- What is the Relationship between Technology and Education
- How is Learning Assisted by Technology
- How To Motivate teachers To Incorporate Technology in Teaching
- What Are the Downsides of Recent Technology
- What Are The Problems Of Technology We Are Facing
- Issues of Privacy with Regards to ICT
- Different Perspectives on Technology Use in Education
- What is Relationship Between Technology and Environmental Conservation
- What is the Relation of Technology to Sex
- What is the Relation of Technology to Nursing
- What is the Relation of Technology to Society
- How Will Technology Expedite Library Closures
- What Crisis Looms In Technology
- What is the Level of Dependence on Technology
- What are the Failures of Technology in Enhanced Learning
- How Does Technology Propagate Student Success
- How Is Technology Impacting The Mind
- The Trends in Technology
- Transport: What are the Technological Opportunities?
- Is Technology Making Me Dumb
- What are the Benefits of Technology
- What are the Advantages of Technology in a Society
- What is the Impact of Technology on The Youth
- The prevalence of Technology
- The Effect of Computer Technology
- The Relevance of Technology to Students of the 21 st Century
Have top experts do your papers.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
The Best Technology Topics for Essays, Research Papers, and Term Papers
Sources for technology essay topics papers, contents of technology essays topic research papers and essays.
- Areas to use Technology Essay Topics
- Writing Essays on Technology Topics
Top Technology Essay Topics to Choose From
It is now a reality that we are living in a technology-driven world. Nearly every action, previously performed by humans manually, is being automated from health to creativity and innovation. Every technological invention eventually becomes part of the solution to human problems. As a student taking the technology-related course, you are bound to write essays on technology: you must encounter a situation mandating that you choose from different technology essay topics.
While it might seem easy to choose technology essay topics, it is never a walk in the park.
To begin with, technology is dynamic and vast. However, Information Technology (IT) is the most popular in technology classes.
As a technology student, you are required to be well-versed with technical and scientific awareness of writing technology essay topics.
There are many technology essay topics that students can choose from. We advise you to pick a topic you are passionate about, one that has much information, and one that is of the public interest at the moment. Creativity and critical thinking are essential skills when coming up with technology essay topics. Even with the two, you have to have proficient research skills because not every source on the internet is reliable. It is advisable to use sources such as:
- Technical, Government, and Corporate Reports.
- Academic Journals
- Peer-Reviewed Journal Articles
- Technical documentation
- Scientific magazines
- Newspaper articles
You have to ensure that the websites are those that end with .edu and .org mostly, so be keen.
Furthermore, also ensure that you use sources that are ten years old from the time you are writing. However, if you want to be on the safe side, try limiting the age to 5 years. That is what our writers at Gradecrest.com do.
Technology essays or research papers have to reflect the knowledge of the student or writer for that matter.
You must include and define the scientific methodology in your paper to avoid confusing the readers with technical jargon. Always make it as simple as possible.
In the field of medicine , nursing and healthcare management, technology topics revolve around healthcare informatics, electronic health records, electronic health management, and nanotechnology, among others.
Technology topics can also be applied in criminology and criminal justice .
Therefore, it is sound to say that even students outside the realm of technology subjects or courses get exposed to different technology essay topics.
These topics test their knowledge and understanding of technology, which is bound to disrupt their future practice.
Areas to use Information Essay Topics
- Online Security
- Web Design and Development
- Manufacturing Industries
- Information Technology
- Mobile Platforms
Writing Essays on Information Science
Art schools like the Fashion Institute of Technology have essays that touch on technology essay topics to expose the students to web design and development. When writing a technology essay paper, you have to take layman's point of understanding and avoid too much jargon.
If need be, have formulae in place to explain some of the concepts and have them interpreted and analyzed accordingly. Technology essay topics are also common in English proficiency tests such as IELTS.
For instance, you could be asked: Technology replaces the traditional manual problem-solving approaches, it makes them obsolete and outdated, and do you support the idea or not? Explain your answers. Here, the main idea when handling technology essay topics, you have to have an introduction, body, and conclusion .
Make it at least five paragraphs for a short paper. In the introduction section of your technology essay, have a well-written and comprehensive thesis statement. Be critical when writing the papers and answer the questions in the prompt.
- Some of the most common technology essay topics include:
- What is the impact of AI on the labor markets?
- What are the pros and cons of blended learning?
- Is nanotechnology beneficial to the healthcare industry?
- Is cloning possible?
- Why is mobile optimization necessary?
- What are the implications of AI in the future health industry?
- What are the impacts of Electronic Health Records?
- Does online bullying affect LGTBQ youths?
- Is social media the best tool for accountability in public administration?
- How has technology revolutionized democracy?
- Does social media serve best in governance?
- Technology is beneficial to our world (Persuasive essay)
- Explore the use of technology in the criminal justice system.
- How has technology improved medicine practice?
- Pros and cons of blended learning?
- Is e-learning effective in the modern world?
- What effects do smartphones, computers, and gaming have on child development?
- Negative impacts of e-commerce.
- Role of technology in globalization and industrialization.
- Social Networks and communication between individuals.
- Are social networks turning people into zombies?
- Blockchain Technology in Healthcare.
- The history and evolution of computers
- The evolution of storage devices
- Uses of computers in healthcare
- Use of telemedicine in mental healthcare
- Use of computers in surgery
- Impacts of biometrics on security
- Impacts of security breaches on businesses
- Role of online learning during Covid-19 pandemic
- Video gaming and creativity among children
- Applications of computing technology in the courtroom
- Impacts of video games and TV watching on children
- Benefits of home technologies
- The impacts of nanotechnology in medicine
- The use of virtual reality in medicine
- Use of virtual simulation in nursing studies
- 3-D printing technology
- Application of technology in spacecraft
- Impacts of the digital device
- Use of microchips to trace animals
- Use of unmanned aerial vehicles in entertainment
- How terrorist organizations use technology
- Technology as an enabler for collaboration between governments during Covid-19 pandemic
- Use of technology in Disaster Management
- Are newer cars technologically capable than older cars?
- Use of technology in controlling climate change
- Technology and crime control
- Application of DNA fingerprinting technology
- Uses of technology in the kitchen
- Uses of technology in the transport sector
- Aviation is too dependent on technology, discuss
- Long- and short-term effects of social media use among teenagers
- Impacts of texting when driving
- Has technology made us stupid?
- Effectiveness of censorship in the social media
- Why countries like China control the access to the internet and social media by citizens
- When should children be exposed to technology?
- How much time should children spend on devices?
- The use of technology for activism
- Understanding the concept of slacktivism
- Are test-tube babies regarded as people with the same fundamental rights?
- Application of robots in warfare
- Does the industrial application of robots and technology impact human labor?
- Impacts of social media use in organizations
- Does modernization solve organizational problems?
- How technology has influenced globalization
- The promises and pitfalls of artificial intelligence
- The impacts of digital marketing on e-commerce
- How technology drives the hospitality industry
- 3-D printing and untraceable guns and projectiles
- Role of sports technology
- How technology is used in cycling
Cryptocurrency Research Topics for Essays
- Role of cryptocurrencies in economic development
- Application of blockchain technology in the financial sector
- The link between cryptocurrencies and money laundering
- How criminals use cryptocurrencies to fund their operations
- How small businesses can benefit from cryptocurrencies
- The link between bitcoin mining and environmental damage
- Benefits of blockchain technology in business
- Pros and cons of cryptocurrencies
- Money laundering risks through cryptocurrencies
- Cryptocurrency and insurance
- Non-financial applications of blockchain technology
- Can cryptocurrencies be regarded as currency?
- Impacts of IoT and Blockchain technology on supply chain management
- Bitcoin Ponzi schemes
- How cryptocurrencies can contribute to kidnapping
- How organized criminal gangs use cryptocurrencies
Cryptocurrency is one huge area under technology that you can explore as an interesting subject for an essay. Given the buzz around cryptocurrency, new insights, and emerging research, there are many sources such as journals, blogs, and website articles that can be a better source of your topics.
Robotics Related Technology Topics
- The applications of robotics in the auto industry
- The use of AI-powered robots in healthcare field
- Benefits of 3D printing
- The emergence of humanoid robots
- Use of Robots in nuclear plants
- The application of virtual reality in recreation
- Implications of machine learning
- The benefits of Internet of Things (IoT) to humans
- The importance of introducing children to robotics
- Are robots taking human jobs?
- Is the metaverse a promise to robotics?
- Autonomous fleet management systems
- Benefits of automating a home
- Process of autonomous driving software development
- Benefits of automated vehicle systems
- Are self-driving cars an overambitious innovation?
- Ethics of innovating and using robots
- Is it time for driverless vehicle technology?
- Are autonomous trucks a promise for the supply chain industry?
- Causes of robot sales boom in the U.S. manufacturing
- Application of robots in the agricultural sector
- Training pipeline for robotics and cybernetics
- Use of humans to teleoperate or supervise robots
- Benefits of mobile robots in warehouse management
- Blended working environments that incorporate robots and humans: pros and cons
You can get more robotics topics by searching online. Robotics247 is such a website that has endless news and ideas on robotics technology.
E-commerce Technology Topics
- The future of e-commerce post Covid-19
- Why mobile shopping is on an upward trajectory
- Role of social media in e-commerce
- Role of social media influences in boosting e-commerce sales
- Are e-commerce consumers green consumers?
- Greenwashing in the e-commerce platforms
- Pricing models for e-commerce platforms
- The application of augmented reality in e-commerce
- The role of big data and data analytics in the e-commerce space
- How personalization affects the future of e-commerce
- Is visual commerce the next big thing in e-commerce?
- Benefits of marketing automation in e-commerce
- Role of artificial intelligence in customer segmentation in e-commerce platforms
- Role of AI and machine learning in Personalization in e-commerce platforms
- The use of drones to enhance shipping in e-commerce
- Is mobile commerce the new trend?
- Impacts of voice search on E-commerce.
- The impacts of image shopping on e-commerce returns on investments
- The rise of subscription-based models
- Using Chatbots as personal assistants in the e-commerce space
- Impacts of blockchain on e-commerce
- How social payments enhance e-commerce Sales
- Acceptance of cryptocurrencies by e-commerce stores
- Role of CRM in e-commerce
- How cart abandonment leads to losses in e-commerce
- Post-payment strategies as a game changer in e-commerce
- Role of cognitive supply chain management in the e-commerce industry
- Is Amazon the ultimate e-commerce website?
- How Research Online Purchase Offline (ROPO) affects e-commerce store sales
- How having diverse fulfillment options affects e-commerce sales
- Social commerce and e-commerce
- Adoption of e-commerce in the European internal market
- How to reduce return rates in e-commerce
- Potential applications of virtual reality in e-commerce
- Business models for successful e-commerce platforms
- Success factors in mobile commerce
- Digitization strategy for stationary store
- Dropshipping in the e-commerce sphere
- How to improve sustainability in e-commerce industry
- Pay-per-click vs. Pay-per-impression marketing
- The use of Ads in e-commerce industry; are they effective?
- Brand loyalty, the development of the internet on marketing and e-commerce
- Safety and security issues affecting e-commerce industry
The internet of things (IoT) technology Topics
- Applications and effectiveness of wearables for humans and animals
- The use of IoT in arts
- Application of IoT in blockchain
- How to become an IoT Forensic Scientist
- Security standards in IoT
- Benefits of smart home devices
- How IoT is used in agriculture
- IoT systems in weather forecasting
- IoT based home automation systems
- Benefits of face recognition bots
- Benefits of smart garage door
- How IoT is used in the auto manufacturing industry
- Automated air pollution monitoring systems and environmental management
- Benefits of smart cities
- Are smart parking systems effective?
- IoT Interoperability and Multi-Platform Integration
- Benefits of smart traffic management systems
- How parents can leverage the smart cradle systems for parenting
- Benefits of smart gas leakage detector bots
- Automated streetlight monitoring system
- Smart antitheft systems
- Benefits of flood detection systems
- Can IoT-based early warning systems save people from disasters?
- Impacts of investing in IoT-based smart mining worker helmets
- How the smart energy grid is a game changer
- Perspectives and challenges of the security of the internet of things
- Is the Internet of Things changing connection?
- 5g and the IoT
- Artificial Intelligence and IoT
- Application of IoT in Healthcare
- Application of IoT in space travel
- How the hotels benefit from IoT devices
- Can supermarkets and retailers benefit from IoT listening devices?
- Scalability, Performance, and Interference in IoT
- Role of Prototyping in IoT
- IoT testing tools and testbeds
- Closing the gap between research and implementing IoT projects
- Communication Integrity and Security in IoT
- Key management, authentication, and cryptography in IoT
- Green IoT as the Promise of the Future
- Social Models and Networks in IoT
- Human-device Interaction in IoT
- Social Aspects of IoT
- IoT and Personal Data Protection
- List of the latest societal issues.
- The best research paper topics for students.
- Places to get textbooks for free online
The list is endless. Be sure to choose a topic you enjoy writing about. Have a happy read and all the best. Use these unique technology essay topics for your winning essay.
In case you need help with your technology essay. Our essay writing service can help you. Choose to buy a paper onlin e from us and never regret.
351 Technology Research Topics & Essay Examples
📝 technology research papers examples, 👍 good technology essay topics to write about, 🏆 best technology essay titles, ✍️ technology essay topics for college, 🎓 simple research topics about technology, 💡 essay ideas on technology, 🎓 technology writing prompts, ⚡️ technology discussion topics, ❓ technology research questions.
- People Dependence on Technology People have become overly dependent on technology much to the compromise of their social and family lives. People no longer need to attend school to get degrees.
- Case Study on Cloud Computing in Saudi Arabia This case study on cloud computing in Saudi Arabia focuses on the advantages and disadvantages of the technology and its application in KSA.
- Technology Development Influence on People’s Life Technology has its positive and negative influence on people, society and environment, however, its impact on our lives is determined by the way we use it.
- Technology Development Impacts The purpose of this paper is to carry out research to find out the positive effects and the negative effects of technology in the society.
- Are Human Addicted to Technology? New technologies are emerging daily as people continue to integrate technology into their lives for improved performance and efficiency.
- Innovation and Disruptive Technology in Business Technology enables business enterprises to automate their operations, cut down operating expenses, improve marketing and reach a wider market that extends beyond borders.
- Accessing Internet Information Technology has transformed business processes globally. This is a short review of accessing Internet information as a part of the e-business aspects and its rationale as a topic of study.
- Nutritional & Economic Importance of Chickpea What is nutritional and economic importance of chickpea? Find the answers in this essay! It focuses on chickpea diseases, their management, and overall importance of the plant.
- Mobile Phones Advantages and Disadvantages Technology has changed how people live in contemporary society. One technology that is inevitable in today’s life is the mobile phone.
- The Biggest Loser Australia - TV Show Review This TV show review essay example analyses The Biggest Loser Australia. By studying it, you will understand how to make analytical writing on the topic.
- English Language Learning in Early School Learning English has become the United Arab Emirates (UAE) educational priority in the latest period due to political, economic, and social reasons.
- Sustainability in the Construction Industry The following paper outlines the main approaches to sustainability in the construction industry and lists some of the materials used for the purpose.
- Radio Frequency Identification Technology and Its Benefits In this paper, the benefits of RFID technology will be discussed, and a case study used to show its application in a real-world business environment.
- Internet and Social Media Technology in the Family Context Our generation lives in the age of unprecedented technologic development. The heavy use of the internet by children and adolescents is a serious issue for the modern families.
- Technology Teaching Design for Advanced Math Learning The study indicated that the positive effects of the technologies in learning mathematics increase with time as the proficiency of the teachers’ use of technology improves.
- Modern Technology's Influence on Our Minds It is imperative to mention that the impact of modern technologies on minds of the population is a topic that has been actively discussed over the last few years.
- Cloud Computing Technology Issues Cloud technology faces such issues as low customer protection, loss of data, convolution, high costs, legal tussles, and government regulation.
- Internal Communication Management Support in IT Project The goal of a communications management plan is to advance the achievement of a project by meeting the data needs of project partners.
- Software Engineering Career Requirements This report imparts the information to the company’s CEO, Ms. Geraldine Schliermacher, and other consultants in the company regarding software engineering career.
- M-learning Technologies in Education Mobile or m-learning refers to any type of learning that takes place when a learner utilises learning opportunities that are provided through mobile technologies.
- Wifi Network in Rural Areas: Wind Belt-Cantenna Technology This paper examines the challenges that might be encountered in the course of implementing Wi-Fi technology in the rural US using wind belt-cantenna technology.
- Information Technology and Business Transformation Information technology helps many companies execute their accounting practices. The technology also encourages the use of the internet for business communication.
- Beverage Company's Enterprise Resource Planning This paper maps the beverage industry while identifying the specific needs that a beverage company would meet through the integration of an ERP system in its SCM.
- Technology’s Impact on the World: Development and Innovation This paper discusses different anthropological issues pertaining to technology's impact on the world: increasing globalization and fostering uneven development between nations.
- Cloud Computing, Its Features and Popularity Cloud computing is a term that is derived from the way the WAN and the Internet have been drawn as a cloud in the network diagrams.
- Media Technology to Support Classroom Instruction The study looks at factors playing a central role in influencing the adoption of new media technologies in high school teaching. The research is based on the case study of a California school.
- Digital Divide Technologies: Practices and Applications The concept of the digital divide is a social challenge that was brought into the limelight before the turn of the Century by various concerned parties that included scholars and advocacy groups.
- The Learning Management System Project For the learning management system project, it is important for the project team to assess the risk probability, but even more important is to predict it.
- Systems, Projects and Information Technologies in Business This paper analyses how system development and project administration affect the management of information technology systems in a firm.
- Networking Technology Project Processes This paper develops processes for the networking technology project: initiating, planning, executing, project monitoring and controlling, and closing.
- Information Technology Infrastructure IT infrastructure is a combination of computer hardware, software, and services provided to maintain the infrastructure. Throughout the last 50 years, IT infrastructure gradually evolved.
- Educational Technology Policy Issue Educational policies are the primary guidelines that teachers use in their daily practices. This paper aims to examine the problem of emerging technology usage in education.
- Technological Impact on ERP Systems ERP systems are incorporated with new technologies which include Software as a Service (SaaS) and cloud computing that help achieve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Technological Impact on Communication and Society This paper discusses the effect of the technological growth on society and the way people interact with one another since it increases isolation and overdependence on machines.
- Htab Zero New Tablet: Baseline Life Cycle This report relates to the development of a new tablet – Htab Zero. Its product development process is compared to the baseline product - HUAWEI MediaPad M5 Pro tablet.
- Project Quality and Communication Management Plan Quality management plan describes how quality is planned and managed. The communication management plan aims to promote the successful execution of the project.
- Technology and Children This paper argues that technology has negative effects on children, and therefore, their exposure should be regulated and closely monitored.
- Education Policy: Information and Communication Technologies This paper discusses the concepts of policy, education policy, and reviews major issues concerning ICT in education policy in Australia and Pakistan.
- Education Technology: Online and Computer-Based The study's topic is education technology with a focus on online and computer-based education. Technology is considered as a critical component of human operations.
- Models and Methodology in Project Management project managers should ensure a careful selection of a project management methodology that will ensure that the project is undertaken within the specified scope.
- Information Technology for Business Improvement This paper seeks to identify a problem within a business that can be addressed using technological solutions and discuss it using question and answer forum.
- Online Training Courses for Saudi College Teachers One of the challenges that come with the new trends towards online learning is the new opportunities it presents to change traditional learning mechanisms to suit the environment.
- Technology-Based Learning in School Settings Technology-based learning objectives are important for a school and there are several ways in which it can be encouraged in school.
- Videoconferencing Technology Use in Education The purpose of this paper is to contribute to the scholarly body of information surrounding videoconferencing.
- Interpersonal Communication and Technology Technology has changed the concept of communication, since most people prefer to use virtual means of interaction instead of face-to-face interaction.
- Nuclear Energy: Benefits and Threats Nuclear energy has several environmental and economic benefits that make it a viable option for electricity generation.
- Wireless Technologies in the Contemporary Business World This paper will give a brief history of wireless commerce, a stringent analysis of the emerging technologies, and the pros and cons that the technologies have in the contemporary business world.
- IT Infrastructure and Emerging Technologies The peculiarities of modern digital technologies, in many ways, determine the development of many large companies that constantly use computer equipment in their activities.
- Information and Communication Technology: Impacts on Society This paper undertakes an understanding of how this technology and the advent of network society are set to change the face of learning, education, and knowledge.
- Vehicle Tracking Technology Project Management The research discusses project management in a decentralized organization drawing its rationale from a case on the decentralized International Humanitarian Organization.
- Online Learning and Teaching with Technology Online learning occurs when the student and instructor are separated. Due to a variety courses in the online learning, students are able to study in their preferred courses online.
- Games-Based Learning and Simulations in Education This paper nvestigates the instructional power of game-based learning and simulation in education. It explores if game-based learning is an emphatic method for learning.
- The Market Leader in Asian Smartphone' Business The market leader in Asian smart phone business, Hong Kong, has developed and launched an improved design of smart phones.
- The Role of Digital Media in Higher Education Provision The paper aims to examine several forms of digital media in the context of higher education, resulting in the concise analysis of advantages and disadvantages of digital media.
- Technology's Impact on the New Generation Compared to the old generation, the new generation has completely different ways of working. Unlike the old generation, the new generation loves teamwork.
- Technology-Based Education and Learning Outcomes This study evaluates online and computer-based education and its impacts on the education system with respect to student satisfaction and learning outcomes.
- Mobile Learning Technology in the UAE This paper discusses trends in using mobile learning technology in the UAE with the focus on its advantages and disadvantages for the teaching-learning process.
- Monitoring Toddlers Technology This paper will examine the various positive aspects of technology use for children while addressing the most common positions against the practice.
- Volvo's Big Data and Real-Time Information System Volvo converts Big Data into knowledge by directing all the data flows into Volvo’s Database. Afterward, Volvo combines and scrutinizes it to produce meaningful information.
- Li-Fi Technology: Goals and Significance The secondary research is selected for this study in order to focus on collecting and analyzing the existing data on Li-Fi technology.
- Online Universities' Advantages and Disadvantages This paper will discuss online education or virtual institution of higher learning with associated benefits and challenges.
- Cloud Computing: Principles, Systems and Applications Clouding computing system is faced with security issues; the facility used by a company is not limited to its use only, but available for other pool of users over the globe.
- Information Systems and Collaboration in Organizations The paper explores information systems management, explains how strategic information systems can be used in organizations, and how IT supports collaboration.
- Interactive Whiteboards in Teachers’ Perceptions Some of the concepts introduced under IWBs are new to most of the teachers, and they find it challenging to adapt.
- Computer-Assisted Language Learning Integration The paper discusses possibilities of integration computer-assisted language learning (CALL) software and barriers that teachers may have when implementing CALL.
- The Impact of Information Technology on Public Sector This essay assesses the impact of Information Technology on the public sector and public services globally and in the MENA region.
- Educational Technology Issues This paper aims to determine literature and determine the influence of emerging technology usage policy on teachers.
- Supporting Learning and Leadership with Technology This paper discusses the best technologies for proper learning and leadership, and identifies the best theories and principles for learning using different educational technologies.
- Smartboards in Saudi Arabian Primary Schools Smartboards and IWBs are already widely used in Saudi Arabian schools. They have made it possible for schools to transition from the traditional way of delivering course material.
- Feminism and Women Freedom In the 21st century, women have been empowered to take responsibility and control their lives. This paper addresses this sensitive issue of feminism with a focus on women freedom in the society.
- Digital Divide and Its Effects on Society in 2014 The digital divide is responsible for a myriad of problems experienced in countries that lack access to technology.
- "Information Technology and Innovation" by Jon‐Arild Johannessen "Information Technology and Innovation: Identifying Critical Innovation Factors" by Johannessen examines the central role that IT plays in influencing organizational change.
- Impact of Information Technology on a Student's Life Even though the information technologies are really helpful in the everyday life, there are a number of disadvantages connected with the issue.
- Innovation Arabia Conference: Digital Transformation This paper will discuss a presentation that was developed by Innovation Arabia – 11. Its creators wanted to encourage the Arab World to use information and communication technologies.
- Information Technology in Saudi Arabia' Education This essay analyses the application of ICT in the education system of Saudi Arabia by examining policy in terms of origin and issues that arise from the adoption and implementation of ICT.
- Learning, Practice and Technology in Education Teaching is all about human interaction, although it, sometimes, occurs in large classrooms and might not entail individual communication with the faculty members.
- Educational Technology: Modern and Future Trends In this paper, the concept of educational technology is explored with specific reference to its social, historical and philosophical foundations.
- Technology Benefits in Early Childhood Education Despite the doubts about the use of technology in early education, it should be integrated into the curriculum to provide young students with more opportunities to learn easily.
- Global Technology Trends Global technology trends serve to enable conduction of business activities in an efficient way. It enables processes and activities to be done in a professional way that satisfies customers at lower costs.
- University of Alberta's Information Systems This report seeks to illustrate how the University of Alberta and the UK Protection Services have put the principle of information and communication technology (ICT) into use.
- Enterprise Resource Planning for Global Business This paper describes how an enterprise IT application like ERP can assist a multi-national corporation to run its global operations across different countries and regions.
- Concept of the Education Technology From the elementary schools to the higher learning institutions, educational experts have created means of transferring educational information from the teachers to the learners.
- Genetically Modified Organisms in Canadian Agriculture This paper analyzes the potential benefits and concerns over the safety of GMOs to clarify their place in Canadian agriculture.
- Learning by Incorporating Handheld Devices This research studied the incorporation of handheld devices from teachers and experts’ prospect, exploring the same concept from students point of view.
- Disruptive and Incremental Innovation in Technology Disruptive and incremental innovation are quickly becoming the buzz-words of the global industry. Incremental and disruptive innovation are two opposite types of innovation.
- Accounting Technology and Future Fraud Issues This paper explores the future of accounting technology and focuses on issues related to cloud computing, enterprise resource planning systems and fraud accounting.
- Offshore Wind Energy and Its Technological Development Offshore wind energy is one of the concepts, which are gaining rapid relevance in renewable energy production.
- Technology in Society: Too Much or Not? This paper has pointed out that unless users face overwhelming demand from technology, then the case of too much technology does not suffice.
- Innovative Technologies in Education The introduction of innovative technologies in education is not a new concept in the 21st century. The innovation technologies are cost-effective and allow both teachers and students utilize space and time.
- Cloud Computing and Web-Based Computing Comparison This paper presents cloud data storage and management as a more advanced system compared to web-based computing since the former uses remote servers operated vendors.
- Information Technology for Global Businesses The purpose of this paper is to discuss how information technology has influenced the way businesses operate in a global environment.
- Information Systems and Security Information technology helps people communicate easily. Technology enables business organizations to store important data and records without consuming a lot of space.
- Canteen Management Information System Development The canteen management information system will require tools such as powerful computer systems i.e. desktops and laptops.
- E-Learning Programs in Saudi Arabian Universities This paper attempts to explore the delivery of e-learning programs in Saudi Arabian universities. In addition, it aligns past research materials with the aim of the study.
- Management Information System and Data Administration Organizations should use software service providers for all their needs to save costs and improve efficiency. It ensures that recipient firms only invest in necessary software.
- Virtual Reality Technology in Soccer Referee Training Soccer referees can greatly benefit by training using the latest technology known as Virtual Reality (VR). A referee can use the technology to capture live updates.
- Mobile Media: Monitoring Toddlers and Technology The children of my friends are just as proficient with mobile technology as my son, and perhaps it may be an issue.
- Knowledge Worker Information Support Systems KWIS (knowledge worker information support) system is a universal knowledge worker information system found in the army.
- Information System Management for Business Operation MDCM has to incorporate IT infrastructures such as data warehousing, networking, messaging system, website, and standard computing software and hardware.
- Educational Technologies in Teaching and Learning Educational and instructional technologies may look like interchangeable because both of them imply the necessity to combine an educating process and technologies.
- Information Technology Employee Satisfaction Study The primary objective of the review is to outline the key methodologies used for data collection and analysis of the IT worker's job satisfaction.
- Exploring Game Industry Use of New Media The gaming industry has been in existence for over 40 years. Over the years, the industry has gradually transformed both in terms of formalities and aesthetics.
- Ethical Concerns and Technological Progress Technological advances have contributed to several ethical concerns. These ethical concerns threatened to destroy the trust and responsibility among humanity.
- Information Systems Research Project: Cloud Computing Cloud computing has become a critical practice that is currently transforming the performance and profitability of both small and large organizations.
- Innovative Technology in a Teacher’s Practice This paper discusses the context of the requirement by examining the empirical data and identifying whether the absence of training affects the implementation of emergent technologies.
- Analytics, Interfaces, and Cloud Technology Analytics and cloud technology are essential business tools for organizations in the modern-day environment that is typified by relatively high levels of competition.
- Cell Phone’s Impact on the Society In addition to using the technology for family coordination, parents also treat mobile phones as a safety measure.
- Ending Human Trafficking: Challenges and Solutions The culture of slavery began long ago. Women, men, and children were forcefully transported to different parts of the world to operate as laborers, warriors, or sex slaves.
- Information and Communications Technology Management Technology management should seek a balance between the advantages and drawbacks. Effective ICT technology leadership is crucial for successful ICT project implementations.
- How Has Technology Impacted the Development of International Business and the Countries’ Economic Growth Over the Last 20 Years? There has been huge technological growth in the 20th and 21st centuries. Informational technology (IT) has changed the global business and started the global economic development.
- The Link With Technology Strategy and Company Performance The definition of technological innovation can be tackled from two directions acknowledging different aspects of the phenomenon.
- Differences in Digital Literacy Based on Gender and Socio-Economic Status The given essay will argue that gender has a minor influence on the formation of digital literacy, whereas socio-economic status (SES) has a major impact on it.
- Data Mining: Tristan Denley's Software for Students The program developed by Tristan Denley uses the data mining approach to recommend courses to students and increase their academic performance.
- Project Management for Information Technology Information technology proposes great opportunities for a modern business to compete and improve its operations.
- Information Technology and Software for Companies In this era of high information technology, the role played by IT in shaping the future of companies has been recognized as vital.
- The Information Technology Infrastructure Library Service Organization The purpose of this paper is to brings a major benefit of improved understanding of ITIL Approaches as a way to run and control information flow to protect as of the copyright.
- Use of Multimedia, Electronic & Computer Technology for Education Process and Instruction: The Role of Teachers The use of audio/video equipped devices based electronic equipments will keep the development of the learning tools in accordance with the requirement of digital world in which the students are residing.
- The Role of Computer in Education Essay This essay focuses on the role of computer in education. It explores the benefits of computer and explains the importance of its proper use by students.
- Information and Communication Technology and Society The Rapid development of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) is giving birth to several questions relating to its negative and positive effects on society.
- Teaching Mathematics. Computer-Based Technologies. In using computers to teach mathematics, a strong link between computers and teachers has emerged. Mathematics teachers were the first teaching computer work in schools
- Information and Communication Technology in Schools
- Video Games: Its Beginnings and Future
- The Cloud Computing Will Be the Next Thing for Theoretical Organization
- Information Technology. Networking Advantages
- Genetic Engineering: Designer Babies
- Groundwater Management: Importance & Challenges
- Merger of Symantec and Veritas
- Is It Morally Acceptable to Download?
- Technology and Human Relationships
- Virtual Reality: The History and Development
- Role of Green Building in Sustainable Building Technology
- Video Games Impact on Society
- Technology and Media for Students and Children
- Implementation of New Technology
- Student’s Use of Technology
- Information Technology Impact on Business Operations
- Software Piracy Is a Global Problem
- The Evolution of Electronic Health Records
- Phenomenon of the Information Technology
- Mapping Digital Media in the UAE
- Nano-Filtration. Reactive Dye Desalting and Concentration
- Managing the Rapid Change in Information Technology
- Language and Culture: Influence and Role of the Media
- People Have Become Overly Dependent on Technology
- Information Security on Small Organizations and Businesses
- Nanotechnology NeverWet
- Accounting Information System Summary
- Urban Sprawl and Technological Solutions
- Technological Change and Global Food Security
- World and Green Energy Current Situation
- Impact of Information Technology on Youth Development
- BEA19 Technologies Ltd: Use of Drones as Problem-Solving Solution
- Green Construction. Solutions to Environmental Problems
- The Integration of the Technologies in Education
- The Impact of Technologies on Higher Education
- How Information Technology Can Be Used to Gain a Competitive Advantage?
- Security, Privacy and Ethical Issues in Information Systems
- Internet Technologies and Their Use in Different Spheres of Life
- Advantage to Computer Virtualization
- Information Technology Governance
- Future of Information Systems
- Mobile Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP)
- Technological Development: Positive and Negative Effects
- Information Technology Infrastructure
- Effective Information Technology Support Teams
- Internet Security and Information Technology Project Management
- Are We Too Dependent on Computers?
- Communication Network for a Library System
- Super Crunchers by Ian Ayres: Information Technology Revolution
- Virtual Private Network Technology
- Significant Threats to Information Security
- Information Technology: Issues of Trust
- Impact of Information Technology Business Outsourcing and Off-Shoring
- Sociotechnical Systems in the Wal-Mart Organization
- Information Security Problems Analysis
- Nuclear Energy: Overview
- Technology Integration Ideas in Education
- Human Resource Information Systems
- System Development and IT in Business Applications
- Information Technology Systems Scenario
- Calculation of Cooling Load for a Building
- Impact of Computer Technology on Architecture
- E-Learning in the Academic Industry
- Is Nuclear (Fission) Power Sustainable?
- Data Communication Laboratory Report of Wi-Fi and LAN Technologies
- Ethical Considerations in the Use of Assistive Technologies
- Al Taweelah Desalination Plant
- Information Technology Professional's Resource Center
- Virtualization, Cloud Computing, and Security
- Commercial Airport Security System Plan
- Security Risk Management in Financial Service Companies
- Eurostar Company: The Competitive Strategy
- Tourism Industry and Its Emerging Issues
- Fire Rescue Service Operations
- Using RFID Technology in Health Industry
- Computer Software as Barrier to Wide Use of Wireless Information Systems
- Computer Components in the Future
- Developments in Spark-Ignition Engines
- Environmental Technology: Solar Energy
- Energy and Technology Innovation
- “Sustainable Diffusion of Renewable Energy Technologies”
- The Value of Digital Privacy in an Information Technology Age
- The Value of Digital Privacy in an Information Technology Era
- Advantages of Use of Radio Frequency Identification in Libraries
- Network Technology in Modern Business
- Ethics, Social Media and Cell Phone Use in Schools
- Information Networking as Technology
- The Conversion of Solar Energy Into Hydrogen Gas for Fuel Cells
- Solar Energy in Hydrogen Production and Use in Fuel Cells
- The Interface of Technology Within an Organizational Workplace
- Solar Panels System and Sustainability
- Impact of Information Technology on a Clothing Company
- Business Information System
- Lean Project Management in Different Areas
- Internet Ethics and Information Security
- Impact of Technology and Innovation on Start-up Businesses and Their Performance
- The Role of Technology in Hospitality and Tourism
- Business Intelligence in Information Technology
- Use of Technology in Different Policing Eras
- Information Technology Audit Policy and Plans
- Distribution Generation and the Stability of the Power System
- E-Learning Readiness in Intermediate Schools in Al-Madinah
- Impact of Technology on Social Change
- Impacts of Technology on Generation Z
- Evolution of Big Data and Data Storage Systems
- AI in Information Technology
- Modern Trends in Information Technology
- Importance of Nursing Informatics in the Future Health Care
- Cloud Computing and Security Measures in Business
- Gene Editing Technologies Should Be Regulated, Not Abolished
- Virtual Simulation in Nursing Curriculum
- A Discussion on Self-Driving Cars
- The Future of Electric Vehicles
- How Artificial Intelligence Applies to Real Life
- Teens, Technology and Social Media
- Geothermal vs. Nuclear Electricity Production Methods
- The Social Construction of the Self in the Era of Social Media
- Advanced Technology Improves Our Quality of Life
- Data Communications Technology Integration
- Legal Problems in Technology and Education Educators should assist students in avoiding the numerous dangers that exist on the Internet, including hate groups, cyberbullying, and predators.
- Cognitive Skill and Technology Diffusion
- Advanced Flight Deck Technology for Safety
- Security vs. Privacy as a Moral Dilemma The choice between privacy and security is a hotly debated subject, and the current development in technology elevates it to a new level of moral dilemma.
- Alternative Frameworks for Technology Strategy
- Advanced Manufacturing Technology Adoption in India
- The Value of Digital Privacy in an Information Technology Age However good data mining is, it has raised security and ethical concerns, especially when used in Total Information Awareness (TIA).
- Developing Technology in the Classroom
- Advanced Information Management and the Application of Technology
- Criminal Justice Trends Evaluation The criminal justice trends have changed over time. The changes have been influenced by various factors that affect society.
- The Growing Importance of Mobile Commerce Technology
- Advantages of Energy Technology Data Center Migration
- DNA and Crime Investigation or Forensic Evidence While there has been notable success in criminal investigation matters, it seems most likely that, many people in this world have been convicted of crimes they did not commit.
- Blockchain Technology for Sustainable Waste Management
- Astronomy and Related Space Technology
- DNA Evidence and Its Role in Criminal Investigations The use of DNA evidence in the investigation of crimes in America dates back to 1987. This research assesses the evolution of DNA evidence and its effect on investigating crimes.
- Advanced Routing Technology for Fast IP Network Recovery
- A Critical Analysis of the Genetic Modification Technology
- Intellectual Property. The Challenge of Copyright Law The challenge of copyright law with regard to intellectual property is an issue that stakeholders have tried to address using numerous legal strategies.
- Asymmetric Oligopoly and Technology Transfers
- Anti Social Media and Deadly Technology
- Assessing the Health Problem: Technology, and Community Resources Considerations To address the patient’s health issue, several healthcare technologies, care coordination, and community resources can be used.
- Economic Incentives for Clean Coal Technology Deployment
- Business Information and Communication Technology
- The Use of Blockchain Technology in the Healthcare Industry The ultimate nature of blockchain technology makes it possible for healthcare providers to benefit from implementing new digital instruments.
- Data-Driven Decision-Making With Technology
- Capacity Planning for Information Technology
- Delivery Robots Technology in Nursing Delivery robots technology has been widely used in nursing practice in most developed countries and is one of the most common technological practices.
- Clean Technology Adoption Under Cournot Competition
- Cognizant Technology Solutions: Fit the Firm’s
- Military Technology from the War of 1812 to the Desert Storm Military technology has evolved over the past century, with a notable shift toward the use of technologies allowing for greater precision and a much more devastating effect.
- Exploring Technological Advancements in the Health Sector in the UK
- Banking Transformation Through Information Technology in India
- Impact of Technology on Democracy 2021 Nextgov article states that “fraud will be used as a tool by state and non-state actors to destabilize financial systems and governments”.
- Communications Technology and Information Systems
- Clean Technology for Air Pollution Reduction
- Virtual Simulation Curriculum Technology Proposal The paper aims to introduce virtual simulation into the community health nursing course “The Role of the BSN Nurse in Promoting Community Health.
- Building Chinese Global Brands Through Soft Technology Transfer
- Treating Obesity With Advanced Technology
- Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics: Role in Education Science, technology, engineering, and mathematics equip students with skills that make them more competitive and prepared to fulfill current labor demands in our society.
- Developing Technology Into All Facets of the Curriculum
- Bank Marketing Analysis Using Big Data Technology
- Human Growth & Development: Technology for Teens As teenagers’ screen time on electronic devices grows, so is the negative impact on their lives. Children are more influenced by age-inappropriate information and materials.
- Chemical Industry and the Effects of Information Technology
- Advanced Information and Communication Technology at eBay
- Tesla: Innovation With Information Technology The main objective of the proposed marketing communication plan was to establish a powerful background for future Tesla activities.
- Adopting Energy Saving Technology
- Applying Technology to the Health Care Industry
- Management of Technology Innovations in the Business Environment Conducting research on innovative technologies topic will help significantly improve the company’s performance and help in developing an effective technology management policy.
- Bank Profits and Banking Technology Issues
- Blockchain Technology for Enhancing Supply Chain Resilience
- 10X: Using Technology to Engage Families in Learning Process The paper gives ten recommendations for teachers on using technology to help families support their children’s learning process.
- Advancing Academic Sucess Through Technology
- Investigating the Relationship Between Technology and the Rules of War
- New York Police Department: The Use of Technology in Community Relations New York City has experienced a decrease in the rate of crimes associated with embracing new technology in improving the police department’s relationship with the residents.
- Commercializing Solar Technology Analysis
- Economic Growth Through Technology
- Technology and Society: A Symbiotic Relationship
- Health Technologies That Have Changed the World
- The Role of Technology in Globalization
- Ethical Considerations in Technology Development and Use
- Technology Advance in Genetic Engineering
- How Technology Has Changed the Rules of War
- The Role of Technology in Environmental Sustainability
- Technology Addiction: Recognizing and Addressing the Issue
- Ethical Issues of Medical Technologies
- Technology and Cybersecurity: Protecting Digital Assets
- The Prevalence of Technology in the Society
- Blockchain Technology: Changing the Face of Finance
- Incorporating Technology in Education
- Renewable Energy Technology: A Sustainable Future
- The Relevance of Technology to Students of the 21st Century
- Technology and Globalization: Shaping International Relations
- How Technology Is Expected to Pan Out in the Future: A Look at Life in 2050
- The Role of Technology in Disaster Preparedness and Response
- The Impact of Technology on Human Resource Management in Large Organizations
- 5G Technology: The Future of Wireless Communication
- How Educators Can Better Use Technology for Teaching Purposes
- Green Technology: Promoting Environmental Responsibility
- Robotics Technology: The Impact on Manufacturing and Services
- Technology Innovations That Changed Mental Health
- Autonomous Vehicles: The Future of Transportation Technology
- Technology and Social Change: Empowering Communities
- Treating Obesity with Advanced Technology
- Genetic Engineering Technology: Ethical Considerations and Potential Benefits
- How Terrorist Organizations Use Technology
- Artificial Womb Technology: Implications for Reproductive Medicine
- Can Modern Technology Alter the Thought Process?
- Does Technology Cause More Harm Than Good?
- Has Technology Made Communication Better?
- Are American Farmers Better off as a Result of Technology Gains?
- How Can Technology Help Small Businesses?
- Are Technology Shocks Nonlinear?
- Can Technology Replace Libraries?
- Can Computer Technology Improve the Lives of People in the World?
- What Are the Advantages and Disadvantages of Technology in Workplaces?
- Can Technology Affect Ethics and Culture?
- Will Social Media Technology Replace Print Media as the Primary Source of Information in the Years to Come?
- Are Academic Spin-Offs Necessarily New Technology-Based Firms?
- If Technology Results in Mental Health Problems, Can It Also Be the Solution?
- Are Ecosystem Services Replaceable by Technology?
- Does Free Trade Promote Environmental Technology Transfer?
- To What Extent Technology Has Changed the Way People Communicate?
- Does Technology Cause Social Isolation?
- Does Foreign Direct Investment Transfer Technology Across Borders?
- Can Network Theory-Based Targeting Increase Technology Adoption?
- Has Technology Changed the World for the Better?
- Can Digital Technology Change Consumer Behavior?
- Does Technology Change Culture or Culture Change Technology?
- Does Globalization Increase the Use of Technology?
- Can Nano Technology Help Clean up Oil Spills in the Ocean and Seas?
Cite this page
- Chicago (A-D)
- Chicago (N-B)
Premium Papers. (2023, October 9). 351 Technology Research Topics & Essay Examples. Retrieved from https://premium-papers.com/topics/technology/
Premium Papers. (2023, October 9). 351 Technology Research Topics & Essay Examples. https://premium-papers.com/topics/technology/
"351 Technology Research Topics & Essay Examples." Premium Papers , 9 Oct. 2023, premium-papers.com/topics/technology/.
Premium Papers . (2023) '351 Technology Research Topics & Essay Examples'. 9 October.
Premium Papers . 2023. "351 Technology Research Topics & Essay Examples." October 9, 2023. https://premium-papers.com/topics/technology/.
1. Premium Papers . "351 Technology Research Topics & Essay Examples." October 9, 2023. https://premium-papers.com/topics/technology/.
Premium Papers . "351 Technology Research Topics & Essay Examples." October 9, 2023. https://premium-papers.com/topics/technology/.
- How it works
100 Unique Technology Essay Topics & Examples with a Guide
Published by Ellie Cross at November 3rd, 2021 , Revised On November 3, 2023
Technology has evolved at a lightning pace over the last few decades. Advancements in this area and the potential for the future appear to be endless. However, the growth of technology has also created uncertainty and fear among some people.
This article lists the most trending and unique technology essay topics and takes you through the steps of choosing the best topic for your technology essay.
Science and technology is broad topic, and so the scope of research is infinite. Make sure to choose a topic that interests you so you can your essay enjoyable to work on.
If you are struggling to select a technology topic, then this article will act as a powerful guide to help you kick start the work on your essay.
Science and Technology Essay Topic Ideas
Need some exciting yet manageable technology topics for your essay or dissertation? Here are some ideas for you to think over and choose from:
- Investigating the relationship between technology and the rules of war.
- How has human identity evolved with technological advancements?
- Will social media technology replace print media as the primary source of information in the years to come? Discuss with specific examples.
- Discuss the merits and demerits of nuclear energy as a source of energy.
- Exploring technological advancements in the health sector in the UK.
- Examining the effects of technological changes in the field of robotics and the implications for human identity.
- A critical analysis of the genetic modification technology.
- The war between computers and humans – Who is going to be the ultimate winner?
- Discussing the various reproduction technologies emerging from the United States
- How technology is expected to pan out in the future – A look at life in 2050.
- Can today’s society exist without TV and mass media?
- Technology has improved communication but not in the sense of personal contact. Is smart contact over devices the same as face-to-face contact?
- The advantages and disadvantages of technology – Are we over-relying on computers for our day to day needs?
- The impact of technology on human resource management in large organisations.
- Comparing today’s life with the past. Is human life today better or worse?
- Does the internet spread hate or bring people closer to each other?
- The impact of technology on improving the living standards of people around the world.
- How the industrial revolution played a big part in climate change?
- Do you agree that the use of smartphones is making people socially less interactive?
- Pros and cons of machines doing the work that was once used to be done by humans?
- Evaluating Chinese policy to control citizens’ actions on social media through technology applications?
- Do people from all countries have access to the same technological advancements?
- Can hunger problems in lesser developed countries be solved through genetically modified food?
- Evaluating the impact of video games on early childhood development.
- Organic food vs processed food – A review of the changing trends in the food industry from a technology point of view.
- Is digital marketing more effective than conventional marketing?
- Small world – How internet technology making this world a small place?
- The implication of E-commerce technology for small and medium-sized enterprises.
- Comparing brains and computers – Which is smarter?
- Electric cars vs traditional cards – Which is going to be the winner?
Robotics Technology Topics
Here are some interesting robotics topics for you to choose from.
- The role of robotics in the health industry
- Does the world need a new computer language? Would it be any better than the ones we currently have?
- Review of the top five computer languages in the world.
- What will humans do if the computers take over the tasks currently being done by humans?
- Can the internet be made better? What are some issues with the internet that need fixing going forward?
- The importance of virtual reality in the education section.
- Virtual reality and current generation – A review of literature
- How has virtual reality changed the world around us?
- Machine learning and its implications.
- With the wide range of applications of open source technology, how are the programmers supposed to protect a device?
- Can robots be made more intelligent and smarter through reinforcement learning technology?
- Things that used to be done by humans are now taken over by machines – Discuss the pros and cons.
Also read: Mental health essay topics
Information Communication Technology (ICT) Topics
Information Communication Technology (ICT) has changed the way we conduct research and grasp information. Here are some topics in this area.
- Is google making us stupid – The pros and cons of search engines
- Search engines show results based on their preferences and algorithms – Can we rely on that information?
- The benefits of conventional reading and research might have been lost in the age of the internet.
- The role and the benefit of computer devices such as iPad, social media, and other smart devices in the schools.
- Google and Bing search engines – How have they changed mankind over the last decade?
- Is there a way to measure the intelligence of search engines?
- Getting answers to health questions in Google – Misconceptions and falsifies
- Does the blog format used by most news websites cause readers to skim rather than fully absorb the information?
- Search engines and our waning reading abilities.
- A comparison between traditional books and blogs.
- The differences between reading a book and a digital article.
- Should the parent be discouraging their children from using smart devices and social media?
- How important is the need to learn the internet and social media technology for your people? – An analysis from the research point of view.
- Can search engines affect the attention span of youth?
- The importance of teaching conventional skills to young people in the age of the internet.
- The need to regulate websites such as Wikipedia where the information may or may not be authentic.
Here are two very interesting articles to help you get the ideas flowing – how google is making us dumb? and on – does the internet make you smarter?
War Technology Topics
The role of technology in warfare cannot be undermined. With the advancement of technology, the rules of war have also changed. Here are some topics for you to consider in war technology.
- An investigation into the impact of Hiroshima and Nagasaki nuclear explosions on the consciousness of Japanese people
- Is the progress in military technology making us safer or more vulnerable?
- Does atomic technology make us more or less safe?
- What could be the result of a nuclear war in today’s age?
- How the united nations should tackle Iran’s and North Korea’s nuclear programmes?
- Is it possible to destroy all the nuclear weapons of the world to make it a safer place?
- The role of drones in modern warfare?
- Nuclear power for renewable energy or warfare – A look at how different countries in Asia are using nuclear technology
- Does drone technology breach the privacy of original individuals?
Here is an interesting piece on technology, war, state, past, and present.
E-commerce Technology Topics
E-commerce has provided a level playing field to small and medium-sized businesses around the world. Here are some intriguing ideas for you to consider in this domain.
- How E-commerce is providing a level playing field to small and medium-sized businesses around the world.
- The ease of doing e-commerce in today’s world and its benefits for small businesses in the UK.
- The growing importance of mobile commerce technology and its implications for the future.
- E-commerce trends that are expected to shape our future.
- How tech partnerships can keep the E-commerce boom going?
- B2B E-commerce technologies – Discussing the pros and cons
- Sizing up the apparel e-commerce industry
- E-commerce innovation in the last decade – Expectations vs reality.
- How artificial intelligence is being applied in the retail sector.
Technology and Social Wellbeing Topics
Technology and social wellbeing share a deep relationship in today’s world and age. Here are some issues about technology and wellbeing that might capture your interest.
- Social media and our relationships – The positive and negative aspects of social media.
- Should every individual be limiting their use of social media for their wellbeing?
- Young people’s addiction to smartphones – Is it something to worry about?
- The declining productivity at the workplace – Is social media playing a role in this regard?
- Managing technology and relationships – An in-depth investigation
- Sharing your secrets and news on social media – The pros and cons.
- The growing suicide rate and the role of social media – Is there a relationship between the two?
- A growing number of people are now using social media to meet new people and socialize. Some experts say the technology has brought people closer while others have argued people are lonelier than ever before – Discuss both arguments and provide your opinion.
- The use of technology in classrooms – Discuss the pros and cons.
- How educators can better use technology for teaching purposes.
- Should schools and colleges allow students to carry mobile phones?
- Should the use of smartphones during work hours be prohibited – Discuss the merits and demerits.
- Are social media websites making family ties stronger or weaker?
- Should there be training programmes on how to manage social media profiles in the age of misinformation and hacking?
- Is there a need to introduce stricter regulations to ensure social media privacy?
Is phubbing ruining your social media relationships?
Health Technology Topics
Health technology innovations have solved several problems in the health sector. However, while technology has its benefits for the health sector, it goes without saying that it also leads to ethical concerns.
- If technology results in mental health problems, can it also be the solution?
- Should employers be responsible for employee eldercare issues?
- Predict and prevent: Time to reevaluate healthcare technology between 2020-2030.
- Discuss technology innovations that changed mental health.
- An assessment of the Bayesian methods in health technology
- A review of the mobile health technology employed in the USA.
- The effectiveness of mobile-health technology-based health behaviour change or disease management interventions for health care consumers.
- Should organ donors be given pain medications?
- How the problem of donors’ shortage can be solved?
- Review of health technologies for those who have lost a limb.
- Limb reproduction – Idea or reality?
- Use of tissue from animals in people – An ethical debate.
- Suggestions on how organ donation can be made a better experience for everyone involved?
- Treating obesity with advanced technology.
Internet of Things (IoT) Technology Topics
Here are some IoT technology topics for you to choose from.
- An analysis of the architecture of the internet of things.
- Internet of things application in industries
- From the internet of the computer to the internet of things – A look at the journey.
- What does the internet of things promise for our future?
- What are the research directions for the internet of things?
- Security of the internet of things: Perspectives and challenges
- What is the internet of things from an economic standpoint?
- Unveiling the true potential of IoT – Opportunities and challenges
Space Technology Topics
Space technology has made great advancements over the last century. If this an area of interest to you then you could consider any of the following space technology topics.
- Issues surround the implementation of GIS technology in India.
- Issues in the philosophy of cosmology
- Can mankind inhabit other planets – Challenges and limitations
- What is the cosmic triangle?
- A look at the space technology of 2050.
- Can space technology solve the Earth’s challenges?
- Should be spending more on humans on earth instead of space exploration?
- Is space technology important for an average individual on earth?
- Discuss the role of quantum physics in understanding the laws of nature.
Reproduction Technology Topics
Here are some exciting topics in reproduction technology.
- The pros and cons of sperm freezing technology
- Should large-scale research organisation have the right to capture data about our health and wellbeing?
- Why does the church and mosque object to Vitro Fertilisation (IVF)?
- The intertwining effect of mood disorders and infertility.
- The “Genetic Information Age” is here. Are we ready to embrace it?
- Analysing the regulation of international surrogacy.
- Discuss the ethical issues surrounding the idea of a woman carrying someone else’s child.
- Should surrogates be allowed to uses for purposes other than health?
- Surrogate pregnancy and the rights of the children – A critical review
- Does genetic link with your children be a concern for society?
- Should there be compensation regulation to protect the sperm donors?
- Mechanical reproduction and related ethical issues.
Has a difficult essay got you down? No problem!
With EssaysUK you get:
- Expert UK Writers
- Plagiarism-free Content
- Timely Delivery
- Thorough Research
- Rigorous Quality Control
Technology and Human Identity Crisis Topics
Here are some unique and manageable technology and identity crisis topics. Research in the field of human identity crisis has picked up pace in recent times and it is expected to become of the most trending areas of investigation in the years to come.
- Are we giving more importance to animal life over human life – Is there a need to strike a balance?
- Should there be a limit to how far medical research can go?
- The dignity of human life in the medical sciences – A critical appraisal
- What should determine our racial identity? Cultural environment, family, appearance, DNA or choice?
- Should ancestry DNA testing be allowed in today’s age?
- What does DNA tell about our identity?
- Can science and technology ever figure out what consciousness is?
- The importance of virtual reality in today’s world.
- How far should we go in virtual reality – Should there be an ethics debate over this matter?
- Ethical issues surrounding the idea of chip implantation.
- Examining the techniques to treat mental illness.
- The right to establish identity: Donor offspring technology
- Contract tracing and Covid-19 technology best practices.
- Can our digital identity be used against us in the event of a great reset?
- How effective are herbal remedies in comparison to traditional medical drugs for mental illness treatment?
- Examining the ethical concerns surround the control of the brain with scientific technologies?
- Discuss the technologies available for drug addiction control.
Genetic Engineering Technology Topics
- Discuss the ethical concerns around human cloning.
- Examine the genetic engineering projects that change our lives for the better.
- How can establish the limits to the use of genetic engineering technology for humans?
- What are the methods to solve the problem of genetic diseases?
- Where do humans stand in the age of human cloning – A look at 2050.
- How cloned humans will be different from real humans?
Steps of How to Choose the Best Technology Topics for your Essay
Choosing a great research topic for your essay, dissertation, or research is the first step towards developing an attention-grabbing piece of writing.
It is vitally important to conduct thorough research at this stage to avoid losing interest in your academic project at a later stage. Here are steps for choosing a topic that would enable you to complete a first-class piece of work.
Understand the requirements of your essay , dissertation or research paper. It is recommended to carefully read the assignment brief and the assessment criteria before starting to work.
Find the research area and topics that interest you. For example, for an exploratory paper, you will need to choose a topic that addresses at least three perspectives. You can find topics of interest by doing some desk-based research.
Review the topics that you have found and choose one that is suitable to your needs. Once you have selected a topic, you can start to find academic sources that explore it.
You can find relevant academic sources in the library and online portals such as Google Scholar, Science Direct, Core, Science Open, and more.
Establish the research question (s) and make a list of the important keywords that would emphasize the focus of your research.
Technology Topics you Should Avoid
The topic idea can either make or break the academic grade whether it is for an essay or a dissertation. You should avoid the following types of topics that;
- Are too broad and lack focus.
- Are too narrow and there is not enough literature available on them.
- Do not interest you.
- Fall outside the scope of applications of science and technology.
- Your supervisor does not approve.
- Cannot be addressed without costly primary research.
How to Write a Technology Essay?
Here are the steps for writing a technology essay.
- Find relevant information according to your interests.
- Develop the research question that needs to be addressed.
- Make an essay outline with a table of contents for your essay so you know exactly what needs to be included in your essay.
- Start the introduction to provide a background to the topic you are aiming to investigate.
- Write the main body , and provide arguments and statements to base your opinion on.
- End with the conclusion.
Frequently Asked Questions
Tips to write an excellent technology essay.
To write an excellent technology essay:
1) Research extensively
2) Structure your essay logically
3) Use clear and concise language
4) Provide examples and evidence
5) Proofread carefully for errors
6) Stay updated on current tech trends.
You May Also Like
‘Commemorate’ comes from Latin commemorat, which means ‘to remember collectively.’ A commemorative speech, therefore, is a kind of spoken discourse where the speaker is trying to do one or all the following
One of the International Baccalaureate (IB) programme’s mandatory requirements is to produce a 4,000 words long extended essay, which should be submitted as an independent piece of research.
This article presents many good mental health essay topics for your argumentative essay that you can use right away. These unique ideas will make it easier for students to address unique mental health issues through their arguments.
Ready to Place an Order?
Learning resources, company details.
- How It Works
10 Most Interesting Technology Research Topics
- Research topics guide a student's studies within a broader academic field.
- To create a successful research paper, identify a research topic and research question.
- Some relevant technology research topics include online education, medical technology, and digital voting.
A research topic is an idea a researcher has when preparing to conduct an experiment. A research project is the testing of this topic and is often used for academic or professional purposes. These can help you start down a new career path or uncover the deep secrets of the universe!
Research topics complement what you learn in the classroom. These assignments allow students to explore their individual passions within the realm of the course subject. Research papers require organization, thoughtful discussion of complex ideas, and effective written communication. Even if you've never been formally asked to write a research paper , you might be required to present your work to a professor or employer.
If you crave conducting experiments or exploring unknown realms of tech, then you may have considered conducting a research project. This article gives an overview of how to structure a research topic, and we found ten unique inspirations for tech-related topics.
What Is a Research Topic Used For?
Research topics allow scholars and students to expand their studies. From history to math to art, there is more knowledge in any field of study than one person can possibly learn. Research topics allow you to hone in on one aspect of your subject.
Students in any academic discipline may use research topics. The final product format may vary depending on the subject of study. For example, a biology paper and an English literature paper take different forms based on the conventions of each academic discipline.
By the end of high school, most students have written a research paper and used a research topic. Research papers will be required at some point for college or university students, regardless of their major.
Most often, academia utilizes research topics and questions. Unless you move into a research or academic-based field, it's unlikely you will write a formal research paper at work that includes a research topic and question.
Research Topic vs. Research Question
A research topic is a general category or idea you want to investigate. Research questions are the specific area where you focus your research and writing.
If you study 20th-century history, your research topic might be women's roles during World War II. This topic is broad and covers many experiences. Your research question could be, what role did women play during resistance efforts in occupied France?
The answer to your research question will become your thesis statement, which is typically included at the end of your introductory paragraph. For example: Within the French Resistance movement, women worked in a variety of critical roles, including espionage, forgery, and munitions.
Tips for Researching
Before you commit to a research question, it's a good idea to do some light research. This ensures there is enough information accessible for you to complete your research paper.
When researching any topic, use reputable sources . The Google Scholar search engine utilizes academic and scholarly resources exclusively. Additionally, research librarians assist students and scholars in finding sources at libraries around the world. Lastly, create an outline for your paper. As you gather information, make sure to group the related facts together.
Technology Bootcamps for You
10 interesting technology research topics.
If you are fascinated by technology and want to research a new, unique side of tech, then look no further. We have compiled a list of ten interesting technology research topics for you!
1. COVID-19's Effect on Medical Technology
History shows us that challenges often precede innovation; the COVID-19 pandemic is no different. Medical researchers and scholars may have used the pandemic to direct and advance new technologies.
For example, the Internet of Medical Things (IoMT) may emerge as a new focus for medical technology. This may allow for better remote medical monitoring and treatment.
Some questions to consider when researching medical tech developments after the start of COVID-19 include, who researches IoMT technology? What are the possible applications? What stage of development is this research in?
2. Online Education's Effect on Learning
The COVID-19 pandemic demonstrated how online learning could be very difficult for students, parents, and teachers. However, there are benefits to online learning. It stands to increase access to education, accommodate varied needs, and more.
In researching online education's effects on learning, consider when online education started and how far it has come since then. What technology has come out of online education? Will online education remain relevant in the next decade? Hint: Most likely.
3. Video Gaming as a Solution to World Problems
When discussing video games, most news coverage highlights only the negative side effects of gaming, such as increased depression, aggression, and addiction.
However, positive outcomes from gaming do exist, including increased reasoning, collaboration, and multicultural communities. Presumably, all these benefits could contribute positively to social problem-solving.
Questions to consider for this topic include: Can video games provide simulations for world problems? Is there a direct connection between gaming and social awareness or community?
4. Children's Use of Technology and Social Media
Research could take this topic in a number of interesting directions. Common topics include screen time, access to inappropriate information on the internet, and device addiction or dependency.
More interesting angles for research might include cultural differences regarding children and technology use or what technology use prepares children best for STEM careers.
Some questions to consider during your research might include: What does medical/scientific research show us regarding children and technology? Why do the effects of tech and social media on children matter?
5. The Pros and Cons of Human Cloning
Cloning seeks to replicate the DNA and function of living beings, including plants, animals, and humans. Currently, no lab has successfully cloned human DNA, despite some claims.
Human cloning has implications we cannot know at this time. Concerns regarding human cloning may parallel those associated with animal cloning, such as decreased life span, increased biological abnormalities, and inefficient production.
When researching human cloning, you may consider the following questions: Why do scientists continue to research human cloning? Which labs or countries are working on human cloning?
6. The Implications of Human Identity Chips
Identity chips can function similarly to a smartphone wallet — they can be used to hold memberships, credit cards, and even health records. However, the ethical implications of this technology embedded in the human body concern many researchers and consumers.
To research this effectively, you'd want to discover how and where identity chips are currently used in humans. Also consider: What laws or regulations exist? What are the ethical concerns?
7. Technology's Effect on Fertility
Still a relatively new field, in vitro fertilization (IVF) continues to benefit from advances in technology. Advances in hardware and microtechnology allow fertility doctors to improve the accuracy of certain procedures. Additionally, new AI software has been released that can more actively predict the health and success of frozen eggs and embryos.
Questions researchers might consider include: How accessible are these IVF technologies? Are there other possibilities for AI or micro technologies related to IVF?
8. The Morality of Genetic Engineering
Genetic engineering is a highly controversial topic, particularly regarding human genetic engineering. Even genetic modification of crops has strong proponents and harsh critics. While research continues around human genetic engineering, it is not used outside research labs, nor is it legal to do so in most of the world.
Questions to explore this topic might include: What research on genetic modification is ongoing? What are the proven risks and benefits?
9. Digital Voting Risks and Rewards
As with many digital advances, digital voting increases accessibility but provides security concerns. Making online purchases with a credit card was once viewed as a security risk; now, we don't even think twice about it.
With necessary elections taking place around the world during the COVID-19 pandemic, digital voting may be under consideration again. The security of votes and the recordkeeping processes are vital to the success of digital voting. Alternatively, increased accessibility and participation may occur with digital voting.
10. Genetically Modified Food As a Solution to World Hunger
As discussed earlier, genetically modified (GM) food can be a controversial topic. Using GM crops to reduce world hunger represents a huge benefit to this research. According to the UN, 90% of GM crop farmers live in the developing world.
To deepen an understanding of GM crops, ask yourself: How much data exists? What are the farmers saying? Do GM crops impact ecosystems or the long-term health of the environment? What is the newest research?
Frequently Asked Questions About Technology Research Topics
What style guide is accepted for research topic papers.
We recommend starting with The Modern Language Association (MLA) format or the American Psychology Association (APA) format. If your instructor specifies a different style guide, follow their instructions.
A style guide is the standard format for title pages, page numbering, and research citations. Different academic fields use different style guides for their research papers. Most university libraries feature reputable instructions and style guide tutorials. However, be careful with citation generators, as they are not always accurate.
How do I create a title for my research topic?
A good research title is specific and brief, no longer than 15 words. It conveys the central information of the research paper that follows. Of course, a title requires proper grammar and punctuation. In the title, all words between the first and last word of the title are capitalized except articles (such as in, a, the, etc.).
Academic paper titles rarely include an exclamation point. However, sometimes question marks are appropriate. Questions in titles are often included in subtitles.
Creating your research paper's title is best done at the end of your first draft. You want a full picture and understanding of your research to properly title the paper.
What are the current trending technologies?
Now an integral part of our society, innovations in computer technology evolve quickly. Some trends include datafication, increased computing power, genomics, and artificial intelligence (AI).
For any organization today, data is a vital asset. Data underscores trends and policies across industries. Of course, with the increased use of computers, their abilities need to increase. Developers seek to create faster networks and bigger storage options for digital work.
Technology trends like genomics and AI research focus on exploring new possibilities. Scientists working in genomics look to modify plant, animal, and potentially human DNA. While most people associate AI with robots, the voice-powered devices in your smart home are a more realistic example of AI trends. Researchers continue to refine and develop language and visual recognition of computers.
Explore More Bootcamps Resources
10 best online websites and resources for academic research.