Feb 13, 2023
200-500 Word Example Essays about Technology
Got an essay assignment about technology check out these examples to inspire you.
Technology is a rapidly evolving field that has completely changed the way we live, work, and interact with one another. Technology has profoundly impacted our daily lives, from how we communicate with friends and family to how we access information and complete tasks. As a result, it's no surprise that technology is a popular topic for students writing essays.
But writing a technology essay can be challenging, especially for those needing more time or help with writer's block. This is where Jenni.ai comes in. Jenni.ai is an innovative AI tool explicitly designed for students who need help writing essays. With Jenni.ai, students can quickly and easily generate essays on various topics, including technology.
This blog post aims to provide readers with various example essays on technology, all generated by Jenni.ai. These essays will be a valuable resource for students looking for inspiration or guidance as they work on their essays. By reading through these example essays, students can better understand how technology can be approached and discussed in an essay.
Moreover, by signing up for a free trial with Jenni.ai, students can take advantage of this innovative tool and receive even more support as they work on their essays. Jenni.ai is designed to help students write essays faster and more efficiently, so they can focus on what truly matters – learning and growing as a student. Whether you're a student who is struggling with writer's block or simply looking for a convenient way to generate essays on a wide range of topics, Jenni.ai is the perfect solution.
The Impact of Technology on Society and Culture
Technology has become an integral part of our daily lives and has dramatically impacted how we interact, communicate, and carry out various activities. Technological advancements have brought positive and negative changes to society and culture. In this article, we will explore the impact of technology on society and culture and how it has influenced different aspects of our lives.
Positive impact on communication:
Technology has dramatically improved communication and made it easier for people to connect from anywhere in the world. Social media platforms, instant messaging, and video conferencing have brought people closer, bridging geographical distances and cultural differences. This has made it easier for people to share information, exchange ideas, and collaborate on projects.
Positive impact on education:
Students and instructors now have access to a multitude of knowledge and resources because of the effect of technology on education. Students may now study at their speed and from any location thanks to online learning platforms, educational applications, and digital textbooks.
Negative impact on critical thinking and creativity:
Technological advancements have resulted in a reduction in critical thinking and creativity. With so much information at our fingertips, individuals have become more passive in their learning, relying on the internet for solutions rather than logic and inventiveness. As a result, independent thinking and problem-solving abilities have declined.
Positive impact on entertainment:
Technology has transformed how we access and consume entertainment. People may now access a wide range of entertainment alternatives from the comfort of their own homes thanks to streaming services, gaming platforms, and online content makers. The entertainment business has entered a new age of creativity and invention as a result of this.
Negative impact on attention span:
However, the continual bombardment of information and technological stimulation has also reduced attention span and the capacity to focus. People are easily distracted and need help focusing on a single activity for a long time. This has hampered productivity and the ability to accomplish duties.
The Ethics of Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning
The development of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) technologies has been one of the most significant technological developments of the past several decades. These cutting-edge technologies have the potential to alter several sectors of society, including commerce, industry, healthcare, and entertainment.
As with any new and quickly advancing technology, AI and ML ethics must be carefully studied. The usage of these technologies presents significant concerns around privacy, accountability, and command. As the use of AI and ML grows more ubiquitous, we must assess their possible influence on society and investigate the ethical issues that must be taken into account as these technologies continue to develop.
What are Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning?
Artificial Intelligence is the simulation of human intelligence in machines designed to think and act like humans. Machine learning is a subfield of AI that enables computers to learn from data and improve their performance over time without being explicitly programmed.
The impact of AI and ML on Society
The use of AI and ML in various industries, such as healthcare, finance, and retail, has brought many benefits. For example, AI-powered medical diagnosis systems can identify diseases faster and more accurately than human doctors. However, there are also concerns about job displacement and the potential for AI to perpetuate societal biases.
The Ethical Considerations of AI and ML
A. Bias in AI algorithms
One of the critical ethical concerns about AI and ML is the potential for algorithms to perpetuate existing biases. This can occur if the data used to train these algorithms reflects the preferences of the people who created it. As a result, AI systems can perpetuate these biases and discriminate against certain groups of people.
B. Responsibility for AI-generated decisions
Another ethical concern is the responsibility for decisions made by AI systems. For example, who is responsible for the damage if a self-driving car causes an accident? The manufacturer of the vehicle, the software developer, or the AI algorithm itself?
C. The potential for misuse of AI and ML
AI and ML can also be used for malicious purposes, such as cyberattacks and misinformation. The need for more regulation and oversight in developing and using these technologies makes it difficult to prevent misuse.
The developments in AI and ML have given numerous benefits to humanity, but they also present significant ethical concerns that must be addressed. We must assess the repercussions of new technologies on society, implement methods to limit the associated dangers, and guarantee that they are utilized for the greater good. As AI and ML continue to play an ever-increasing role in our daily lives, we must engage in an open and frank discussion regarding their ethics.
The Future of Work And Automation
Rapid technological breakthroughs in recent years have brought about considerable changes in our way of life and work. Concerns regarding the influence of artificial intelligence and machine learning on the future of work and employment have increased alongside the development of these technologies. This article will examine the possible advantages and disadvantages of automation and its influence on the labor market, employees, and the economy.
The Advantages of Automation
Automation in the workplace offers various benefits, including higher efficiency and production, fewer mistakes, and enhanced precision. Automated processes may accomplish repetitive jobs quickly and precisely, allowing employees to concentrate on more complex and creative activities. Additionally, automation may save organizations money since it removes the need to pay for labor and minimizes the danger of workplace accidents.
The Potential Disadvantages of Automation
However, automation has significant disadvantages, including job loss and income stagnation. As robots and computers replace human labor in particular industries, there is a danger that many workers may lose their jobs, resulting in higher unemployment and more significant economic disparity. Moreover, if automation is not adequately regulated and managed, it might lead to stagnant wages and a deterioration in employees' standard of life.
The Future of Work and Automation
Despite these difficulties, automation will likely influence how labor is done. As a result, firms, employees, and governments must take early measures to solve possible issues and reap the rewards of automation. This might entail funding worker retraining programs, enhancing education and skill development, and implementing regulations that support equality and justice at work.
IV. The Need for Ethical Considerations
We must consider the ethical ramifications of automation and its effects on society as technology develops. The impact on employees and their rights, possible hazards to privacy and security, and the duty of corporations and governments to ensure that automation is utilized responsibly and ethically are all factors to be taken into account.
To summarise, the future of employment and automation will most certainly be defined by a complex interaction of technological advances, economic trends, and cultural ideals. All stakeholders must work together to handle the problems and possibilities presented by automation and ensure that technology is employed to benefit society as a whole.
The Role of Technology in Education
Nearly every part of our lives has been transformed by technology, and education is no different. Today's students have greater access to knowledge, opportunities, and resources than ever before, and technology is becoming a more significant part of their educational experience. Technology is transforming how we think about education and creating new opportunities for learners of all ages, from online courses and virtual classrooms to instructional applications and augmented reality.
Technology's Benefits for Education
The capacity to tailor learning is one of technology's most significant benefits in education. Students may customize their education to meet their unique needs and interests since they can access online information and tools.
For instance, people can enroll in online classes on topics they are interested in, get tailored feedback on their work, and engage in virtual discussions with peers and subject matter experts worldwide. As a result, pupils are better able to acquire and develop the abilities and information necessary for success.
Challenges and Concerns
Despite the numerous advantages of technology in education, there are also obstacles and considerations to consider. One issue is the growing reliance on technology and the possibility that pupils would become overly dependent on it. This might result in a lack of critical thinking and problem-solving abilities, as students may become passive learners who only follow instructions and rely on technology to complete their assignments.
Another obstacle is the digital divide between those who have access to technology and those who do not. This division can exacerbate the achievement gap between pupils and produce uneven educational and professional growth chances. To reduce these consequences, all students must have access to the technology and resources necessary for success.
In conclusion, technology is rapidly becoming an integral part of the classroom experience and has the potential to alter the way we learn radically.
Technology can help students flourish and realize their full potential by giving them access to individualized instruction, tools, and opportunities. While the benefits of technology in the classroom are undeniable, it's crucial to be mindful of the risks and take precautions to guarantee that all kids have access to the tools they need to thrive.
The Influence of Technology On Personal Relationships And Communication
Technological advancements have profoundly altered how individuals connect and exchange information. It has changed the world in many ways in only a few decades. Because of the rise of the internet and various social media sites, maintaining relationships with people from all walks of life is now simpler than ever.
However, concerns about how these developments may affect interpersonal connections and dialogue are inevitable in an era of rapid technological growth. In this piece, we'll discuss how the prevalence of digital media has altered our interpersonal connections and the language we use to express ourselves.
Direct Effect on Direct Interaction:
The disruption of face-to-face communication is a particularly stark example of how technology has impacted human connections. The quality of interpersonal connections has suffered due to people's growing preference for digital over human communication. Technology has been demonstrated to reduce the usage of nonverbal signs such as facial expressions, tone of voice, and other indicators of emotional investment in the connection.
Positive Impact on Long-Distance Relationships:
Yet there are positives to be found as well. Long-distance relationships have also benefited from technological advancements. The development of technologies such as video conferencing, instant messaging, and social media has made it possible for individuals to keep in touch with distant loved ones. It has become simpler for individuals to stay in touch and feel connected despite geographical distance.
The Effects of Social Media on Personal Connections:
The widespread use of social media has had far-reaching consequences, especially on the quality of interpersonal interactions. Social media has positive and harmful effects on relationships since it allows people to keep in touch and share life's milestones.
Unfortunately, social media has made it all too easy to compare oneself to others, which may lead to emotions of jealousy and a general decline in confidence. Furthermore, social media might cause people to have inflated expectations of themselves and their relationships.
A Personal Perspective on the Intersection of Technology and Romance
Technological advancements have also altered physical touch and closeness. Virtual reality and other technologies have allowed people to feel physical contact and familiarity in a digital setting. This might be a promising breakthrough, but it has some potential downsides.
Experts are concerned that people's growing dependence on technology for intimacy may lead to less time spent communicating face-to-face and less emphasis on physical contact, both of which are important for maintaining good relationships.
In conclusion, technological advancements have significantly affected the quality of interpersonal connections and the exchange of information. Even though technology has made it simpler to maintain personal relationships, it has chilled interpersonal interactions between people.
Keeping tabs on how technology is changing our lives and making adjustments as necessary is essential as we move forward. Boundaries and prioritizing in-person conversation and physical touch in close relationships may help reduce the harm it causes.
The Security and Privacy Implications of Increased Technology Use and Data Collection
The fast development of technology over the past few decades has made its way into every aspect of our life. Technology has improved many facets of our life, from communication to commerce. However, significant privacy and security problems have emerged due to the broad adoption of technology. In this essay, we'll look at how the widespread use of technological solutions and the subsequent explosion in collected data affects our right to privacy and security.
Data Mining and Privacy Concerns
Risk of Cyber Attacks and Data Loss
The Widespread Use of Encryption and Other Safety Mechanisms
The Privacy and Security of the Future in a Globalized Information Age
Obtaining and Using Individual Information
The acquisition and use of private information is a significant cause for privacy alarm in the digital age. Data about their customers' online habits, interests, and personal information is a valuable commodity for many internet firms. Besides tailored advertising, this information may be used for other, less desirable things like identity theft or cyber assaults.
Moreover, many individuals need to be made aware of what data is being gathered from them or how it is being utilized because of the lack of transparency around gathering personal information. Privacy and data security have become increasingly contentious as a result.
Data breaches and other forms of cyber-attack pose a severe risk.
The risk of cyber assaults and data breaches is another big issue of worry. More people are using more devices, which means more opportunities for cybercriminals to steal private information like credit card numbers and other identifying data. This may cause monetary damages and harm one's reputation or identity.
Many high-profile data breaches have occurred in recent years, exposing the personal information of millions of individuals and raising serious concerns about the safety of this information. Companies and governments have responded to this problem by adopting new security methods like encryption and multi-factor authentication.
Many businesses now use encryption and other security measures to protect themselves from cybercriminals and data thieves. Encryption keeps sensitive information hidden by encoding it so that only those possessing the corresponding key can decipher it. This prevents private information like bank account numbers or social security numbers from falling into the wrong hands.
Firewalls, virus scanners, and two-factor authentication are all additional security precautions that may be used with encryption. While these safeguards do much to stave against cyber assaults, they are not entirely impregnable, and data breaches are still possible.
The Future of Privacy and Security in a Technologically Advanced World
There's little doubt that concerns about privacy and security will persist even as technology improves. There must be strict safeguards to secure people's private information as more and more of it is transferred and kept digitally. To achieve this goal, it may be necessary to implement novel technologies and heightened levels of protection and to revise the rules and regulations regulating the collection and storage of private information.
Individuals and businesses are understandably concerned about the security and privacy consequences of widespread technological use and data collecting. There are numerous obstacles to overcome in a society where technology plays an increasingly important role, from acquiring and using personal data to the risk of cyber-attacks and data breaches. Companies and governments must keep spending money on security measures and working to educate people about the significance of privacy and security if personal data is to remain safe.
In conclusion, technology has profoundly impacted virtually every aspect of our lives, including society and culture, ethics, work, education, personal relationships, and security and privacy. The rise of artificial intelligence and machine learning has presented new ethical considerations, while automation is transforming the future of work.
In education, technology has revolutionized the way we learn and access information. At the same time, our dependence on technology has brought new challenges in terms of personal relationships, communication, security, and privacy.
Jenni.ai is an AI tool that can help students write essays easily and quickly. Whether you're looking, for example, for essays on any of these topics or are seeking assistance in writing your essay, Jenni.ai offers a convenient solution. Sign up for a free trial today and experience the benefits of AI-powered writing assistance for yourself.
Try Jenni for free today
Create your first piece of content with Jenni today and never look back
— it's free
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Book Report/Review
- Research Proposal
- Math Problems
- Movie Review
- Cover Letter Writing
- Personal Statement
- Nursing Paper
- Argumentative Essay
- Research Paper
20 Most Prominent Technology Essay Topics And Writing Hints
Table of Contents
So it goes without saying that the scope of technology is an endless sphere to examine. What’s more, as the topic is super wide, you can personalize your essay to make it enjoyable to work on.
Nevertheless, it may be a challenge for you to make up your mind on how and what to write about. In this case, I hope the following hints will be of great help to you!
How to choose a topic about technology for a research paper?
First of all, to write a technology essay , you need to come up with a topic that will not be too wide, yet not too narrow.
Also, remember that it will be much more entertaining and easier for you to work on the questions you actually enjoy.
If you have troubles composing the topic for your research paper, try some o the following guidelines:
- Think of the aspects of technology you’re interested in.
- Choose issues that are up-to-date and newsworthy .
- Examine credible sources ; find out which questions are best covered with relevant information.
- Write down some keywords for the remaining questions, – they will be the basis of the topic. In case you’ve got too many aspects to cover, try choosing 2-3 of them.
- Try crafting a couple of topics . In case of emergency… find some ready-to-use ideas.
- Look through your final ideas and pick the one you like most.
- Do some preliminary research . Correct your topic if needed.
TOP 20 technology essay topics
Can’t come up with the idea for your perfect topic? How about choosing one from a brilliant list we’ve created for you?
- To what extent technology has changed the way people communicate?
- Pick up one technological invention (Internet/television/electro cars/mobile phones, etc.) and describe how it affected people’s lives.
- History of technological progress: the first technological discoveries.
- What would life be without modern technology?
- Do technologies have more pros or cons? Why?
- Is the Internet bringing people closer to each other or separating them?
- Examine the role of technologies in your own life: to what extent you are dependent on them, can you give up using?
- Think of the things we are losing with technological progress.
- Choose one gadget and describe its pros and cons.
- What technology awareness needs to be given to children nowadays?
- Describe a new technology you consider the most prominent. Explain your choice.
- The role of technology in globalization.
- Technology and work: what are the advantages and disadvantages of technology in workplaces?
- Imagine the future of technology: what life will be like in 20 years?
- Human vs computer: who wins?
- Reproduction technologies.
- Health technologies that have changed the world.
- Technology advance in genetic engineering.
- Correlation between technological progress and human identity.
- How has technology changed the rules of war?
Prominent topics about technology for writing
Didn’t like any of the topics above? Well, we’ve got Well, we’ve got another custom Writing list of technology topics. The following topics are more specific, but all of them are definitely thought-provoking.
- The use of technology in education.
- Stunning technology developed currently.
- The most shocking modern technology inventions the majority of people still aren’t aware of.
- Enumerate some technologies that you consider completely destructive and harmful. Explain your choice.
- Technology and space studies.
- The impact of technology on people’s health and values.
- Can robots replace humans completely on the workplaces? Why?
- Specific country and its contribution to the development of modern technology.
- Technology and safety of transport.
- Nanotechnologies and the scopes of their use.
- The use of technologies in medicine.
- Which technologies may influence people’s mental health? How?
- Technologies that have changed our lives.
- Do technologies have a positive or negative effect on personal safety?
- Does modern technology help improve the educational process?
Writing about technology: the what and the why
After you’ve chosen the topic, it’s a perfect time to start working on it.
Remember… To write a successful essay or a research paper on technology, you need to organize it all well.
This means you need a plan! Here are some hints for a perfect structure:
- Search for relevant information . You have to rely on credible sources to have up-to-date and newsworthy data. Remember that some websites may contain fakes!
- Note some crucial aspects of your question. Later you may use them as ideas to highlight.
- Start writing. To make it easier to cope with a lot of information you now encounter, you’d need to craft an outline . Write down a table of contents for your essay, it will be your soil to push off.
- Start with the introduction to give the reader some understanding of the issue. Here you include some background information on the topic, historical aspect, or some definitions if needed.
- Write the main body . Mention all your statements and support them with decent evidence. Remember that the main body should be split into paragraphs to make it readable. As a rule, one paragraph is for one idea or statement.
- End up with a conclusion – an inference of everything said before. It has to be laconic and logical. New ideas aren’t needed here.
- After you’ve written the paper, you may want to check it for grammar and typos . There are lots of websites and programs for this purpose. Even better, leave it for a couple of days and give it a fresh look.
The use of a technology essay example
To reassure you that writing a technology essay isn’t the end of the world, here is a free sample of the essay. It fits all the general recommendations, but you should always keep in mind that your teacher may have own vision on how the essay should be completed!
Still, it’s always great to grab some ideas!
Overall, writing an essay on technology is an incredibly valuable experience. Moreover, the topic is so wide; you most definitely will find something interesting to talk about!
Stick to the structure and don’t hesitate to discover something very specific. Technology is getting more and more stunning every day!
No time to complete your brilliant copy? We’ve got a bunch of writers, who’d be more than happy to write it for you! Any topic, tightest deadline, complete confidentiality. Hit the button to learn more.
100 Proposal Topics Ideas for Your Assignment
What does medical assistant essays entail?
How to start a research paper.
- Previous Article
- Next Article
Promises and Pitfalls of Technology
Politics and privacy, private-sector influence and big tech, state competition and conflict, author biography, how is technology changing the world, and how should the world change technology.
- Article contents
- Figures & tables
- Supplementary Data
- Peer Review
- Open the PDF for in another window
- Guest Access
- Get Permissions
- Cite Icon Cite
- Search Site
Josephine Wolff; How Is Technology Changing the World, and How Should the World Change Technology?. Global Perspectives 1 February 2021; 2 (1): 27353. doi: https://doi.org/10.1525/gp.2021.27353
Download citation file:
- Ris (Zotero)
- Reference Manager
Technologies are becoming increasingly complicated and increasingly interconnected. Cars, airplanes, medical devices, financial transactions, and electricity systems all rely on more computer software than they ever have before, making them seem both harder to understand and, in some cases, harder to control. Government and corporate surveillance of individuals and information processing relies largely on digital technologies and artificial intelligence, and therefore involves less human-to-human contact than ever before and more opportunities for biases to be embedded and codified in our technological systems in ways we may not even be able to identify or recognize. Bioengineering advances are opening up new terrain for challenging philosophical, political, and economic questions regarding human-natural relations. Additionally, the management of these large and small devices and systems is increasingly done through the cloud, so that control over them is both very remote and removed from direct human or social control. The study of how to make technologies like artificial intelligence or the Internet of Things “explainable” has become its own area of research because it is so difficult to understand how they work or what is at fault when something goes wrong (Gunning and Aha 2019) .
This growing complexity makes it more difficult than ever—and more imperative than ever—for scholars to probe how technological advancements are altering life around the world in both positive and negative ways and what social, political, and legal tools are needed to help shape the development and design of technology in beneficial directions. This can seem like an impossible task in light of the rapid pace of technological change and the sense that its continued advancement is inevitable, but many countries around the world are only just beginning to take significant steps toward regulating computer technologies and are still in the process of radically rethinking the rules governing global data flows and exchange of technology across borders.
These are exciting times not just for technological development but also for technology policy—our technologies may be more advanced and complicated than ever but so, too, are our understandings of how they can best be leveraged, protected, and even constrained. The structures of technological systems as determined largely by government and institutional policies and those structures have tremendous implications for social organization and agency, ranging from open source, open systems that are highly distributed and decentralized, to those that are tightly controlled and closed, structured according to stricter and more hierarchical models. And just as our understanding of the governance of technology is developing in new and interesting ways, so, too, is our understanding of the social, cultural, environmental, and political dimensions of emerging technologies. We are realizing both the challenges and the importance of mapping out the full range of ways that technology is changing our society, what we want those changes to look like, and what tools we have to try to influence and guide those shifts.
Technology can be a source of tremendous optimism. It can help overcome some of the greatest challenges our society faces, including climate change, famine, and disease. For those who believe in the power of innovation and the promise of creative destruction to advance economic development and lead to better quality of life, technology is a vital economic driver (Schumpeter 1942) . But it can also be a tool of tremendous fear and oppression, embedding biases in automated decision-making processes and information-processing algorithms, exacerbating economic and social inequalities within and between countries to a staggering degree, or creating new weapons and avenues for attack unlike any we have had to face in the past. Scholars have even contended that the emergence of the term technology in the nineteenth and twentieth centuries marked a shift from viewing individual pieces of machinery as a means to achieving political and social progress to the more dangerous, or hazardous, view that larger-scale, more complex technological systems were a semiautonomous form of progress in and of themselves (Marx 2010) . More recently, technologists have sharply criticized what they view as a wave of new Luddites, people intent on slowing the development of technology and turning back the clock on innovation as a means of mitigating the societal impacts of technological change (Marlowe 1970) .
At the heart of fights over new technologies and their resulting global changes are often two conflicting visions of technology: a fundamentally optimistic one that believes humans use it as a tool to achieve greater goals, and a fundamentally pessimistic one that holds that technological systems have reached a point beyond our control. Technology philosophers have argued that neither of these views is wholly accurate and that a purely optimistic or pessimistic view of technology is insufficient to capture the nuances and complexity of our relationship to technology (Oberdiek and Tiles 1995) . Understanding technology and how we can make better decisions about designing, deploying, and refining it requires capturing that nuance and complexity through in-depth analysis of the impacts of different technological advancements and the ways they have played out in all their complicated and controversial messiness across the world.
These impacts are often unpredictable as technologies are adopted in new contexts and come to be used in ways that sometimes diverge significantly from the use cases envisioned by their designers. The internet, designed to help transmit information between computer networks, became a crucial vehicle for commerce, introducing unexpected avenues for crime and financial fraud. Social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter, designed to connect friends and families through sharing photographs and life updates, became focal points of election controversies and political influence. Cryptocurrencies, originally intended as a means of decentralized digital cash, have become a significant environmental hazard as more and more computing resources are devoted to mining these forms of virtual money. One of the crucial challenges in this area is therefore recognizing, documenting, and even anticipating some of these unexpected consequences and providing mechanisms to technologists for how to think through the impacts of their work, as well as possible other paths to different outcomes (Verbeek 2006) . And just as technological innovations can cause unexpected harm, they can also bring about extraordinary benefits—new vaccines and medicines to address global pandemics and save thousands of lives, new sources of energy that can drastically reduce emissions and help combat climate change, new modes of education that can reach people who would otherwise have no access to schooling. Regulating technology therefore requires a careful balance of mitigating risks without overly restricting potentially beneficial innovations.
Nations around the world have taken very different approaches to governing emerging technologies and have adopted a range of different technologies themselves in pursuit of more modern governance structures and processes (Braman 2009) . In Europe, the precautionary principle has guided much more anticipatory regulation aimed at addressing the risks presented by technologies even before they are fully realized. For instance, the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation focuses on the responsibilities of data controllers and processors to provide individuals with access to their data and information about how that data is being used not just as a means of addressing existing security and privacy threats, such as data breaches, but also to protect against future developments and uses of that data for artificial intelligence and automated decision-making purposes. In Germany, Technische Überwachungsvereine, or TÜVs, perform regular tests and inspections of technological systems to assess and minimize risks over time, as the tech landscape evolves. In the United States, by contrast, there is much greater reliance on litigation and liability regimes to address safety and security failings after-the-fact. These different approaches reflect not just the different legal and regulatory mechanisms and philosophies of different nations but also the different ways those nations prioritize rapid development of the technology industry versus safety, security, and individual control. Typically, governance innovations move much more slowly than technological innovations, and regulations can lag years, or even decades, behind the technologies they aim to govern.
In addition to this varied set of national regulatory approaches, a variety of international and nongovernmental organizations also contribute to the process of developing standards, rules, and norms for new technologies, including the International Organization for Standardization and the International Telecommunication Union. These multilateral and NGO actors play an especially important role in trying to define appropriate boundaries for the use of new technologies by governments as instruments of control for the state.
At the same time that policymakers are under scrutiny both for their decisions about how to regulate technology as well as their decisions about how and when to adopt technologies like facial recognition themselves, technology firms and designers have also come under increasing criticism. Growing recognition that the design of technologies can have far-reaching social and political implications means that there is more pressure on technologists to take into consideration the consequences of their decisions early on in the design process (Vincenti 1993; Winner 1980) . The question of how technologists should incorporate these social dimensions into their design and development processes is an old one, and debate on these issues dates back to the 1970s, but it remains an urgent and often overlooked part of the puzzle because so many of the supposedly systematic mechanisms for assessing the impacts of new technologies in both the private and public sectors are primarily bureaucratic, symbolic processes rather than carrying any real weight or influence.
Technologists are often ill-equipped or unwilling to respond to the sorts of social problems that their creations have—often unwittingly—exacerbated, and instead point to governments and lawmakers to address those problems (Zuckerberg 2019) . But governments often have few incentives to engage in this area. This is because setting clear standards and rules for an ever-evolving technological landscape can be extremely challenging, because enforcement of those rules can be a significant undertaking requiring considerable expertise, and because the tech sector is a major source of jobs and revenue for many countries that may fear losing those benefits if they constrain companies too much. This indicates not just a need for clearer incentives and better policies for both private- and public-sector entities but also a need for new mechanisms whereby the technology development and design process can be influenced and assessed by people with a wider range of experiences and expertise. If we want technologies to be designed with an eye to their impacts, who is responsible for predicting, measuring, and mitigating those impacts throughout the design process? Involving policymakers in that process in a more meaningful way will also require training them to have the analytic and technical capacity to more fully engage with technologists and understand more fully the implications of their decisions.
At the same time that tech companies seem unwilling or unable to rein in their creations, many also fear they wield too much power, in some cases all but replacing governments and international organizations in their ability to make decisions that affect millions of people worldwide and control access to information, platforms, and audiences (Kilovaty 2020) . Regulators around the world have begun considering whether some of these companies have become so powerful that they violate the tenets of antitrust laws, but it can be difficult for governments to identify exactly what those violations are, especially in the context of an industry where the largest players often provide their customers with free services. And the platforms and services developed by tech companies are often wielded most powerfully and dangerously not directly by their private-sector creators and operators but instead by states themselves for widespread misinformation campaigns that serve political purposes (Nye 2018) .
Since the largest private entities in the tech sector operate in many countries, they are often better poised to implement global changes to the technological ecosystem than individual states or regulatory bodies, creating new challenges to existing governance structures and hierarchies. Just as it can be challenging to provide oversight for government use of technologies, so, too, oversight of the biggest tech companies, which have more resources, reach, and power than many nations, can prove to be a daunting task. The rise of network forms of organization and the growing gig economy have added to these challenges, making it even harder for regulators to fully address the breadth of these companies’ operations (Powell 1990) . The private-public partnerships that have emerged around energy, transportation, medical, and cyber technologies further complicate this picture, blurring the line between the public and private sectors and raising critical questions about the role of each in providing critical infrastructure, health care, and security. How can and should private tech companies operating in these different sectors be governed, and what types of influence do they exert over regulators? How feasible are different policy proposals aimed at technological innovation, and what potential unintended consequences might they have?
Conflict between countries has also spilled over significantly into the private sector in recent years, most notably in the case of tensions between the United States and China over which technologies developed in each country will be permitted by the other and which will be purchased by other customers, outside those two countries. Countries competing to develop the best technology is not a new phenomenon, but the current conflicts have major international ramifications and will influence the infrastructure that is installed and used around the world for years to come. Untangling the different factors that feed into these tussles as well as whom they benefit and whom they leave at a disadvantage is crucial for understanding how governments can most effectively foster technological innovation and invention domestically as well as the global consequences of those efforts. As much of the world is forced to choose between buying technology from the United States or from China, how should we understand the long-term impacts of those choices and the options available to people in countries without robust domestic tech industries? Does the global spread of technologies help fuel further innovation in countries with smaller tech markets, or does it reinforce the dominance of the states that are already most prominent in this sector? How can research universities maintain global collaborations and research communities in light of these national competitions, and what role does government research and development spending play in fostering innovation within its own borders and worldwide? How should intellectual property protections evolve to meet the demands of the technology industry, and how can those protections be enforced globally?
These conflicts between countries sometimes appear to challenge the feasibility of truly global technologies and networks that operate across all countries through standardized protocols and design features. Organizations like the International Organization for Standardization, the World Intellectual Property Organization, the United Nations Industrial Development Organization, and many others have tried to harmonize these policies and protocols across different countries for years, but have met with limited success when it comes to resolving the issues of greatest tension and disagreement among nations. For technology to operate in a global environment, there is a need for a much greater degree of coordination among countries and the development of common standards and norms, but governments continue to struggle to agree not just on those norms themselves but even the appropriate venue and processes for developing them. Without greater global cooperation, is it possible to maintain a global network like the internet or to promote the spread of new technologies around the world to address challenges of sustainability? What might help incentivize that cooperation moving forward, and what could new structures and process for governance of global technologies look like? Why has the tech industry’s self-regulation culture persisted? Do the same traditional drivers for public policy, such as politics of harmonization and path dependency in policy-making, still sufficiently explain policy outcomes in this space? As new technologies and their applications spread across the globe in uneven ways, how and when do they create forces of change from unexpected places?
These are some of the questions that we hope to address in the Technology and Global Change section through articles that tackle new dimensions of the global landscape of designing, developing, deploying, and assessing new technologies to address major challenges the world faces. Understanding these processes requires synthesizing knowledge from a range of different fields, including sociology, political science, economics, and history, as well as technical fields such as engineering, climate science, and computer science. A crucial part of understanding how technology has created global change and, in turn, how global changes have influenced the development of new technologies is understanding the technologies themselves in all their richness and complexity—how they work, the limits of what they can do, what they were designed to do, how they are actually used. Just as technologies themselves are becoming more complicated, so are their embeddings and relationships to the larger social, political, and legal contexts in which they exist. Scholars across all disciplines are encouraged to join us in untangling those complexities.
Josephine Wolff is an associate professor of cybersecurity policy at the Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy at Tufts University. Her book You’ll See This Message When It Is Too Late: The Legal and Economic Aftermath of Cybersecurity Breaches was published by MIT Press in 2018.
Recipient(s) will receive an email with a link to 'How Is Technology Changing the World, and How Should the World Change Technology?' and will not need an account to access the content.
Subject: How Is Technology Changing the World, and How Should the World Change Technology?
(Optional message may have a maximum of 1000 characters.)
Citing articles via
Email alerts, affiliations.
- Special Collections
- Review Symposia
- Info for Authors
- Info for Librarians
- Editorial Team
- Emerging Scholars Forum
- Open Access
- Online ISSN 2575-7350
- Copyright © 2023 The Regents of the University of California. All Rights Reserved.
- Ancient World
- Criminology & Criminal Justice
- Film & Media Studies
- Food & Wine
- Browse All Disciplines
- Browse All Courses
- Book Authors
- Journal Authors
- Journal Editors
- Media & Journalists
- Planned Giving
About UC Press
- Press Releases
- Seasonal Catalog
- Acquisitions Editors
- Customer Service
- Exam/Desk Requests
- Media Inquiries
- Rights & Permissions
- UC Press Foundation
This Feature Is Available To Subscribers Only
Sign In or Create an Account
Press ESC to close
IELTS Writing Task 2 Samples on Technology: Exam Questions & Answers to Target Minimum Band 8
The IELTS test consists of four parts, reading, speaking, listening and writing. Writing task 2 is a part of the writing section of the IELTS exam. You are given a question and you need to write an argument or essay in the response to that question. The essay you write should follow a formal style and the word count should at least be 250 words. You should try to write the message within 40 minutes.
Students wonder whether they will be able to score good marks on the writing test, but it’s not that difficult. If you practice constantly and put in the right amount of effort, you will realize that the questions asked in the writing test are similar to what you have been practising since high school. Below are some IELTS writing task 2 sample answers on technology.
IELTS Writing Task 2 Sample Answer 1
IELTS writing task 2 technology essay topic: Some people think that Ebooks and Modern Technology will replace traditional newspapers and magazines to what extent do you agree or disagree.
Technology is prospering significantly and taking us in new directions while keeping ourselves in touch with the most recent news and current affairs. This might be a reason that a considerable number of individuals accept the conventional way of getting our news is slowly disappearing. I on the other hand do not agree with the above-mentioned statement and I still believe that newspapers and magazines are still the best way of receiving the news.
Break the Para
There are various reasons why the traditional methods of getting news are as yet well known. Above all else, reading paper has become a fervent habit for most individuals. Everybody whether from the rich or working class are seen going through the paper in the morning and along with some tea. Besides, these are the convenient, least expensive, simplest method of getting to know about world news.
It can be carried easily from one spot to another and is accessible at an affordable cost. It is so convenient and you can get to go through the complete news just by skimming and flipping through the pages. Also, there is no need for electricity or different machines. There are also multiple sub-parts belonging to different papers. For example, the Hindustan times have different attachments like ladies’ fashion, career guide, culinary craftsmanship, etc.
ALSO READ 5 Previous IELTS Writing Task 2 Exam Questions and Answers To Target Band 9
Without a doubt, technology has given the extreme way to deal with understanding news, for instance, recordings give a full and clear view of what happened other than that we can download, share and forward it to our family members and friends. Being technophobic will have no place in this always progressing present-day world.
To conclude, the existence of individuals is influenced by cutting edge forms of technology yet, as I would like to think, it won’t present danger to traditional papers and magazines.
IELTS Writing Task 2 Sample Answer 2
IELTS writing task 2 technology essay topic: Modern technology now allows rapid and uncontrolled access to information. To what extent do you agree with this?
With the fast development of technology, individuals have limitless access to different information and data without any restrictions. Despite these advantages, a few people accept that it is unsafe and hazardous for our communities. In a limited way, I would concur that it very well may be risky, yet if we have proper authority over technological use, at that point it would be helpful from numerous aspects.
On one hand, the development advancement of current technology has allowed individuals to access such countless sites, data, and information hubs and to exchange them. All governments and organizations are utilizing computers to store and keep up their private information nowadays.
Certain individuals accept that these developments in technological work are hazardous for our social orders as it very well may be used for multiple wrongdoings. For instance, a PC programmer may approach a bank information framework and utilize an individual’s card number. In another situation, the programmer may take highly confidential information from the public authority and offer them to someone unreliable.
ALSO READ IELTS Writing Task 2 Topics 2021 with Answers: Common Topics for Your IELTS Preparation
Notwithstanding all the threats, the simple access to information framework has carried endless advantages to mankind. Initially, with the improvement of web technology, researchers could adequately perform their experiments. By accessing such countless sites, it has saved a ton of the researchers’ time when they need to examine things, instead of going to the library and finding books and diaries one can always search on the web.
Furthermore, by simply searching the web, students themselves can learn a lot of new things. Previously, students just got information through books, yet nowadays they can gain it from different sources.
For instance, when they need to learn new things, they can likewise gain from another source, for example, video. There are a large number of free video sites, for example, YouTube and Vimeo, where they can locate some interactive exercises. Having focal data sets of residents is an extraordinary route for the public authority to handle unlawful movement, wrongdoing and social issues.
All in all, I would conclude that complete access to different information and data could be harmful to mankind. In any case, I likewise believe that this improvement additionally carries multiple advantages to society, as researchers have gotten more effective in doing their research. I for one believe that the government ought to have strict guidelines about access and plan a legitimate control system that would forestall the abuse of the information.
Also Read: What are some Frequently Asked Questions about the International English Language Testing System (IELTS)?
We hope this blog might have helped you understand how to answer questions in the IELTS writing section with the help of these IELTS writing task 2 samples. You can also visit the IELTS Ninja website or click here to know more about IELTS preparation.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
You might also like
Writing High-Scoring IELTS Essays: A Step-by-Step Guide
Common IELTS Writing Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
Advantage Disadvantage IELTS Essay Topics: Sample IELTS Essay
Other stories, what was the last cut off for canada express entry what is the current cut off, what is the difference between idioms and phrases the must know topic for ielts.
Technology and Its Impact in the World Essay
Introduction, technology impacts, works cited.
We will write a custom Essay on Technology and Its Impact in the World specifically for you for only 9.35/page
808 certified writers online
Technology is defined as the use of tools, techniques and methods of organization in solving real world problems, which aims at performing specific tasks.
Technology has a profound root in the society; this is because today’s world relies on the advances in technology. These advances in technology in today’s world has sped people’s lives and made the world a smaller place to live in as it makes different locations closer to one another.
In addition, the fact that technology has become omnipresent in the world today due to its widespread use, is vital because it helps people in carrying out their chores in their daily livelihood. It is therefore important that the technology that exists be easily adaptable and able to solve the current world issues as human progress rate is increasing at an alarming rate (Oak 1).
The advances in technology have brought huge changes in the world today. Some of the areas where technology has brought important changes are as follows. First, technology has enabled the world in automating its critical processes in industries and households. The automobile industry has evolved from mechanical to automated automobiles simply because of the driving force that is technology.
Technology is applicable in performing tasks that are not accessible to man and are vital in automating crucial industrial processes. The technologies that are applicable when performing these crucial tasks include the use of robotics and artificial intelligence in carrying out challenging tasks such as space exploration and mining (Oak 1).
Another positive effect of technology is that it has changed the manner of communication. This has been made possible through the use computer technology; computers have the ability to process huge chunks of data at one go. Information digitization has proved to be a vital technology platform since it has made it possible in storing information and helps in enriching the information quality.
The advances in technology enable harnessing of water from natural sources to homes through robust transmission systems. Technology has brought the discovery of electricity that is important in lighting up the world. Electricity is easily generated by using renewable energy resources.
On the other hand, with all the advances in technology, it is unimaginable that technology has its side effects in the society even when the world is at the epitome of technology. In the medical technology world, technology can affect and also harm patients in cases where it involves a machine that has radiation rays.
On environmental technology, there is a lot of waste in terms of chemicals, which directly go back to the environment. Lastly, technology has a negative impact on people since they tend to be lazy and rely mostly on technology (Oak 1).
In conclusion, the advances brought about by technologies, which are the Internet, cell phones, and notebook computers are vital necessity for daily living. Due to these advances, it is easy for us to forget about those who suffer while attempting to provide for their basic needs, such as clean water, food and health care.
It is a good gesture by the developed world to make use of their technologies to help the underprivileged groups of people in the society. Through the continuous use of these technologies, there are advances that targets medical services, improved economy based on the Internet, emerging technologies in information systems sector, advanced farming methods and industrial sectors.
More importantly, educational needs for the people are taken into consideration by these technologies, since they help them become prosperous nations who do not require help from others but are able to get their own resources. Moreover, transferring technology from the developed world to the developing world has various benefits. There will be improvement in living standards, production efficiency and become a base for economic growth (Oak 1).
Oak, Manali. “ Positive Effects of Technology on Society .” Buzzle. 2011. Web.
Need a custom essay sample written from scratch by professional specifically for you?
807 certified writers online
- Chicago (N-B)
- Chicago (A-D)
IvyPanda. (2023, October 31). Technology and Its Impact in the World. https://ivypanda.com/essays/impact-of-technology-in-the-world/
IvyPanda. (2023, October 31). Technology and Its Impact in the World. Retrieved from https://ivypanda.com/essays/impact-of-technology-in-the-world/
"Technology and Its Impact in the World." IvyPanda , 31 Oct. 2023, ivypanda.com/essays/impact-of-technology-in-the-world/.
1. IvyPanda . "Technology and Its Impact in the World." October 31, 2023. https://ivypanda.com/essays/impact-of-technology-in-the-world/.
IvyPanda . "Technology and Its Impact in the World." October 31, 2023. https://ivypanda.com/essays/impact-of-technology-in-the-world/.
IvyPanda . 2023. "Technology and Its Impact in the World." October 31, 2023. https://ivypanda.com/essays/impact-of-technology-in-the-world/.
IvyPanda . (2023) 'Technology and Its Impact in the World'. 31 October.
- Automation in the Aviation Industry
- Concept of Automation of Services and their Effect on Unemployment
- The Fighter Cockpit Automation Functions
- Saltman’s “The Employee of the Month Has a Battery”
- The New Version of GPT-3 Instrument
- How Organizations Use IS/IT
- Business Processes and Automation
- Telecommunications: The Case of SewWorld
- Operations Management in Midas
- The Evolution of Electricity
- How Computers Affect Our Lives
- Nanotechnology and its Perspectives in Connecticut
- Purchasing or Leasing Computer Equipment: Advantages and Disadvantages
- Ethical and Illegal Computer Hacking
- Autonomous Controller Robotics: The Future of Robots
- Information Science
- Social Issues
- Cause and Effect
- Compare and Contrast
- What Is an Essay
- Length of an Essay
- Generate Ideas
- Types of Essays
- Structuring an Essay
- Outline For Essay
- Essay Introduction
- Thesis Statement
- Body of an Essay
- Writing a Conclusion
- Essay Writing Tips
- Drafting an Essay
- Revision Process
- Fix a Broken Essay
- Format of an Essay
- Essay Examples
- Essay Checklist
- Essay Writing Service
- Pay for Research Paper
- Write My Research Paper
- Write My Essay
- Custom Essay Writing Service
- Admission Essay Writing Service
- Pay for Essay
- Academic Ghostwriting
- Write My Book Report
- Case Study Writing Service
- Dissertation Writing Service
- Coursework Writing Service
- Lab Report Writing Service
Can’t find a perfect paper?
- Free Essay Samples
- Information Science and Technology
- Impact of Technology
Essays on Impact of Technology
Tey was commenting on a news story that quoted Lee Hsein Loong discussing the impact of technology and the internet on society. The Singaporean minister claims that technology could put pressure on the social compact. (Mediacorp Press Ltd, 2016). Tey's primary argument is that education reform is necessary to ensure...
Turkle has critically examined how people accept technology without inquiry and how it affects social life in various ways. The way people go about their everyday tasks will also change. However, because humans are social creatures, they require human interaction rather than technological link. (Turkle, Sherry). In the essay "our...
People have always used language as a means of communication, long before society, industrialization, and the rise of technology. Language serves as both the main identifier among people of similar ancestry and the initial means of contact with outsiders. Without varying definitional elements, it would be impossible to differentiate between...
The main reason, or rather cause, of the shift in ideology and thought in the contemporary environment is the development of new technology. The introduction of technology in the 20th century caused a great deal of things and human behavior to change dramatically, greatly affecting how people spend their lives....
People are continually exposed to technological advancements that encourage instant gratification in today's society. But very few people stop to consider whether these technical advancements are beneficial to society. The author of the article "Society is Dead: We Have Retreated into the Iworld," Andrew Sullivan, contends that social contact has...
Significant changes have recently been made in the educational sphere. The learning processes are mostly the result of technology. Salpeter claims that by implementing six crucial strategies, schools can get their students ready for success in the twenty-first century. Understanding the fundamental concepts, developing learning techniques to encourage critical thinking,...
Found a perfect essay sample but want a unique one?
Request writing help from expert writer in you feed!
The internet has already had an impact on our physical development and will do so in the future. The pace of technological advancement in the contemporary era is exponential, driven by an increase in the need for data processing, information archiving, and idea exchange via intranet or across vast distances...
Globally, information technology (IT) is now ingrained in every aspect of people's existence. Internet, web, mobile phone applications, cloud computing, digital assistants, smartphones, and personal computers are just a few examples of the different shapes that technology can take. The list is constantly expanding as new technological advancements permeate every...
Today's society has become so ingrained with technology that you can hear computer keyboard keys being pushed, hear a computer mouse clicking, or see a website page loading on monitor screens wherever you go. The advantages and effects of technology in general, as well as at the elementary school level,...
The development of cutting-edge communication strategies used by radio stations has been significantly affected by the invention of new technologies. Regardless of the nation that their listeners are from, radio stations are currently expanding their service to a broader area. As Radio Ambulante grows, the station should work to produce...
In his essay What Would Socrates Say?, Peter W. Cookson Jr. explores the viability of combining technology and Socratic inquiry in the twenty-first century. Despite the benefits of using technology, the author contends that it runs the risk of impeding the learning process. The internet era makes it easier to...
According to the paper, Facebook is an example of a self-censorship social platform where users engage in a private and hidden manner from other users. It is clear that Facebook has been essential to online advertising and campaigning efforts. The report makes recommendations for how Facebook has continued to dominate...
Related topic to Impact of Technology
You might also like.
Home — Essay Samples — Information Science and Technology — Impact of Technology — Effects of Technology: Its Impact on Society and Culture
Effects of Technology: Its Impact on Society and Culture
- Categories: Impact of Technology
About this sample
Table of contents
Technology and society, works cited.
- We are valuing mobile handsets etc well above real people. Social Media has become means of Social & anti-social transactions. Messaging Apps, Cheaper laptops and Software are helping people greatly in their jobs and businesses.
- English has become much more pervasive in India
- A large number of people are learning and performing
- various forms of western dances quite well due to incentivisation over digital TV technology.
- Various forms of printing & 3D printing art are becoming common.
- Valentine’s day , Friendship day & New-Years day are being celebrated with great pomp & show
- Flat or Apartment system of living has changed the social structure of India quite a bit.
Good effects of technology:
Ill effects of technology, individualism.
- Boyer, M. (2019). The Culture Code: An Ingenious Way to Understand Why People Around the World Buy and Live as They Do. Broadway Business.
- Castells, M. (2011). The Rise of the Network Society: The Information Age: Economy, Society, and Culture (Vol. 1). Wiley-Blackwell.
- Featherstone, M. (1991). Consumer Culture and Postmodernism. Sage Publications.
- Jenkins, H. (2006). Convergence Culture: Where Old and New Media Collide. NYU Press.
- McLuhan, M. (1964). Understanding Media: The Extensions of Man. Routledge.
- Postman, N. (1993). Technopoly: The Surrender of Culture to Technology. Vintage.
- Rheingold, H. (2000). The Virtual Community: Homesteading on the Electronic Frontier. MIT Press.
- Turkle, S. (2011). Alone Together: Why We Expect More from Technology and Less from Each Other. Basic Books.
- UNESCO. (2013). Creative Economy Report 2013: Widening Local Development Pathways. United Nations Development Programme.
- Winner, L. (1986). The Whale and the Reactor: A Search for Limits in an Age of High Technology. University of Chicago Press.
Cite this Essay
Let us write you an essay from scratch
- 450+ experts on 30 subjects ready to help
- Custom essay delivered in as few as 3 hours
Get high-quality help
Prof Ernest (PhD)
- Expert in: Information Science and Technology
+ 120 experts online
No need to pay just yet!
3 pages / 1460 words
2 pages / 748 words
3 pages / 1262 words
1 pages / 643 words
Remember! This is just a sample.
You can get your custom paper by one of our expert writers.
121 writers online
Still can’t find what you need?
Browse our vast selection of original essay samples, each expertly formatted and styled
Related Essays on Impact of Technology
Scholars still question the positive and negative effects of the Internet to the society until today. The Internet had always been a great help to the present generation. The population assumes it is the most notable invention [...]
A Digital Revolution: Enter the era of smartphones, AI, and the Internet of Things, where technology is the driving force. Join me as we explore how technology has transformed our lives and the profound impact it has [...]
Mornings at my grandparent’s house are a perfect example of how the different generations can go about accomplishing the same task in very diverse ways. My grandmother places the mail on the table and begins making a grocery [...]
The impact of technology on daily life is multifaceted, touching upon communication, work, education, entertainment, health, and more. As we navigate the digital landscape, it is imperative to recognize the opportunities and [...]
An Educational Distraction: Step into the classroom and explore the pervasive presence of cell phones among students. Join me in examining how these devices, designed for connectivity, can often disconnect learners [...]
Take a moment to think: Am I addicted to my phone? A large number of teenagers spend too much time on social media. In fact, people spend too much time on phones in general. It’s not only teenagers that are addicted. Parents are [...]
By clicking “Send”, you agree to our Terms of service and Privacy statement . We will occasionally send you account related emails.
Where do you want us to send this sample?
Be careful. This essay is not unique
This essay was donated by a student and is likely to have been used and submitted before
Download this Sample
Free samples may contain mistakes and not unique parts
Sorry, we could not paraphrase this essay. Our professional writers can rewrite it and get you a unique paper.
Please check your inbox.
We can write you a custom essay that will follow your exact instructions and meet the deadlines. Let's fix your grades together!
Get Your Personalized Essay in 3 Hours or Less!
- Instructions Followed To The Letter
- Deadlines Met At Every Stage
- Unique And Plagiarism Free
Impact of Technology - List of Free Essay Examples And Topic Ideas
The impact of technology is a broad topic encompassing the various ways in which technological innovations have influenced society, economy, culture, and individual lives. Essays on the impact of technology could explore topics like the digitization of information, the evolution of communication, the transformation of industries, or the ethical considerations surrounding emerging technologies. They might also delve into the positive and negative effects of technology on health, relationships, education, or the environment, or the discussions surrounding technological determinism, access, and inequality. A substantial compilation of free essay instances related to Impact of Technology you can find at Papersowl. You can use our samples for inspiration to write your own essay, research paper, or just to explore a new topic for yourself.
Impact of Technology on Privacy
The 21st Century is characterized by the heavy impact technology has on us as a society while it continues to develop new devices and modernize technology. Millions of individuals around the world are now connected digitally, in other words, people globally rely heavily on smartphones tablets, and/ or computers that store or save a majority of their personal information. Critical and extremely personal data is available and collected in these smart technology such as credit card details, fingerprint layout, and […]
The Negative Impact of Technology on People
The article is by Chad A. Krueger from AAOS Now. The author explains the issues of technology and its problems when it comes to learning and education. While one can understand the distractions of a smartphone, this article brings into attention what the problems are that technology is not making humans smarter, can only causes distractions in the classroom and also outside classrooms when you are still trying to engage in learning. I intend to use this source because of […]
Character Recognition from Image Using TensorFlow
Abstract Machine Learning (ML) is the study of pc algorithms that improve automatically through experience. Â It is visible as a subset of Â artificial intelligence. Machine gaining knowledge of algorithms build a Â mathematical model Â based on sample data, referred to as 'education statistics', in order to make predictions or decisions .Machine mastering algorithms are utilized in a wide style of programs encompass e-mail filtering, detection of network intruders or malicious insiders working towards a facts breach, handwritten individual recognition and pc […]
A Great Impact of Technology on Cars
Technology has a great impact on our lives and it took over the world. It has quickly developed and changed people life. As new generations develop, technological grew. Some believe that technology has had a good impact on our lives. Others like to believe that technology brings a lot of negative effects to our personal and social life every day. We now depend on technology, which more and more things in life get automated. we begin to use less of […]
History of Software-Microsoft Office 365
Microsoft was funded by Bill Gates and Paul Allen on April 14, 1975 according to, “Facts About Microsoft,” on Microsoft’s webpage. For many years this technology-based software company has provided the ability to develop, manufacture, license, support, and sell computer software. Microsoft has been capable to develop a diversity of electronics for consumers, private or public; personal computers, such as desktop, laptops, tablets with keyboard attachments, and other related service products. A widely known product used by regular people, students, […]
We will write an essay sample crafted to your needs.
Spread of Technology during the Iraq and Iran War
War with Iran: Iraq vs Iran in 80s was one of the most brutal war in the history of Iraq. It was the result of disputes in border and fear for rebellion from Iraq’s side. The war started on 22 September 1980, through Iraq’s invasion in Iran and ended on 20 August 1988, when Iran accepted the UN-brokered ceasefire. Behind this long eight year war, there lies social, political, economic and cultural reasons. Out of many other factors, two […]
Autonomous Vehicles, or Cars with Automatic Control
Many new technoloMany new technologies have emerged in the 21st century that have only been seen before in science fiction movies. Who knew a time would come when technology would be so far advanced that cars would be driving around by themselves. I want to look today on how this might impact society. Autonomous vehicles, or self-driving cars, today are as foreign as airplanes were when they were first invented. The technology is new and unknown to most and people […]
Tools Required for Software Development
Software is being created at a smaller cost than it ever has. Yet, more money is being spent on the engineering of software than ever before. On one side there are single person “teams” that do every part of the planning, design, implementation, testing, deployment and post-delivery maintenance themselves. On the other hand companies like Google, Microsoft and Amazon employ thousands of employees. According to Statista.com, Alphabet (Google’s parent company) alone had over 88,000 full-time employees in more than 50 […]
Impact of Social Media on Society
While the two teenage depictions couldn’t be more different regarding background and perspective, “Generation Like” and “Growing Up Online” documentaries both portray some interesting theme commonalities about juvenile characters between them, and this essay on the impact of social media on society aims to discuss how the internet influenced different teenagers generations. The “Generation Like” documentary explores the present-day culture of teenagers and their ultimate impact on the world of promotion and marketing. It illustrates the relationship between youth and […]
The Development of New Technologies Makes People Become Dependent on them
Phones such as the iPhone and Samsung make it conceivable to do almost anything that can be done on a computer in the palm of your hands. Things such as getting to an email, surfing the web, and even using social media have become the standard on mobile phones. Messaging has even supplanted discussions between people. In spite of the fact that the innovation of it is utilized and thought of as comfort and extravagance, once in a while innovation […]
The Fascinating World of Mechanical Engineering
The May 2009 issue of Mechanical Engineering details an interesting addition to the alternative fuel market: the hydrogen-powered car. In contrast to the standard combustion engine present in most vehicles on the road today, hydrogen-powered cars have no harmful emissions and are powered by the most plentiful element in the universe. “PEM [Proton Exchange Membrane] fuel cells use hydrogen and oxygen to generate electricity, with water and heat as byproducts of the electrochemical reaction.” The hydrogen fuel cell is an […]
Semantic Image Inpainting with Deep Generative Models
Abstract Semantic image inpainting is a challenging task?Traditional methods do not recover images well due to the lack of high level context. So we propose a novel method for semantic image inpainting, which generates the missing content by conditioning on the available data. We use Deep Convolution Generative Adversarial Networks (DCGAN) to train a generated model, and then input the code containing the prior information into the model to get the inpainting image. We successfully implemented image restoration on three […]
Tracking your Teens Location or Monitoring their Social Media Accounts have Always been a Heated Debate
If you were to ask a group of parents what they think about it, plenty of them hesitate at it and they others would ask why any loving parent wouldn’t do it. The ability to locate your teenagers when they leave to go out with friends or monitoring everything they do on social media is tempting to most, but does it damage the relationship between parent and teens? Does it question the trust and the rights to privacy and their […]
Impact of High Throughput Screening in Biomedical Research
I. INTRODUCTION: Screening is an important step in any research and technologies used to apply this step are continuing to improve, in order to minimize any obstacle and until reaching the most benefits from their use. In the 1990s High throughput screening method was developed and continued to evolve. Nowadays HTS is one of the modern screening methods which is applied in different research fields such as biomedical researches, drug discovery, genomics and biotechnology. HTS is mainly a robotic […]
WC is an Independent, Co-educational, Four-year, Career-oriented
The College is rooted in historic Quaker values that include integrity, service, simplicity, equality, peace and social justice and respect for all persons. There are approximately 1,100 students on the main campus and another 50 enrolled in two branches in Cincinnati. The majority of students are from Ohio. WC is a baccalaureate level institution that offers 23 majors. Degree programs with the largest enrollment include agriculture, business administration, education and athletic training. WC is well known for its signature programs […]
To Determine how Sales Promotion and Website Quality Triggers Online Impulsive
The body of literature on impulse buying behaviour has grown over the years with researchers researching different factors and influences that are likely to induce impulsive buying behaviour in consumers. With such a wide scope of the study, we limit our discussion to focus on those findings that bear specifically on the purpose of the present study. Impulsive buying according to Lin & Lo (2016) is different from rational buying in that the impulsive buyer focuses on the instant benefit […]
Two-Dimensional Memory Models
Two-Dimensional Memory Many times we think of memory in terms of a stack, a one-dimensional table. But when we get right down to the gritty details, it becomes a bit more complicated. In this lesson, our focus is on main memory, or more precisely, DRAM (Dynamic Random Access Memory). Since it is dynamic, DRAM needs to be refreshed every 8 milliseconds or so. Think of a standard 4MB block of RAM. If the structure was laid out in one dimension, […]
Aviation Software for Aviation Company
Software programs have become an indispensable part of our lives and we use tend to use them subconsciously while using our phone to consciously while regulating our room temperatures through a thermostat. Softwares have changed our whole perspective of individual work as well as business interaction for providing customer service in a fast and effective way. By the virtue of software programs, we can make changes under a certain domain throughout the world in a matter of seconds. As we […]
Attracting Attention through Social Networks
Introduction to Shoptiques and their Services Founded in 2012, Shoptiques has changed the way boutiques conduct their business and created a new way for people to shop the world’s most unique pieces from the comfort of their own home. Shoptiques serves two markets: online shoppers and small boutiques from around the world. Shoptiques grants boutiques both the opportunity to enter e-commerce and the tools crucial to their success online. Shoptiques' boutique partners have access to a plethora of tools such […]
Gentrification of Bay Area Census
The San Francisco Bay Area is a technology hub and with 9 counties, and many popular cities in the metropolitan area, including San Francisco, Oakland, and San Jose, you might think there would be plenty of space for improvement, but the reality of the Bay Area proves this false. Gentrification, staggering housing prices, and an increasing cost of living are making the Bay Area nearly unlivable for many. Suddenly, people are unable to pay their mortgage or rent and previously […]
Incredible World Without Internet
The Internet has become a big part of our world, constantly evolving and offering information faster. Some of the population has never lived in a world without internet. They have been immersed in the digital era since the day they were born. The internet makes our everyday lives easier and more convenient. It is often used without even thinking about it. For some time, the internet has been a product of people. People use it for pictures, data, music, etc. […]
The quote by Erin Bury, “Don’t say anything online that you wouldn’t want plastered on a billboard with your face on it,” is a mantra people should consider when they use Instagram, the social platform that has changed culture forever. It has been one of the fastest growing apps and one of the most powerful social media networks since it launched in 2010. The company’s mission, “strengthening relationships through shared experiences,” connects its users through a universal language of images […]
Do Social Media Play a Big Role in Exacerbating Disputes between Partners
This was my ninth question that whether social media plays a big role to escalate any kind of argument between partners or not. This question was designed to see to what extent believe that social media plays a role to escalate fight between partners where 43.3% strongly agreed, 36.7% agreed, 10% disagreed and 10% strongly disagreed with the options. This question asked to see it agrees with the hypothesis or not and here 80% in total agreed with the question […]
Internet Access Restrictions May Vary
Fantastic. In most instances, they are placed on search quarries and are most prominent at education centers. This is simply to keep minds safe from content unsuitable for most ages (Gonchar). Although this is an effective plan with good intentions, it can become more effective by being enforced on younger ages rather than those who have already been exposed to the negative side of the internet. As you enter high school you have nearly done and seen everything there […]
Additional Example Essays
- Cell Phone Use: Distractions, Productivity, and Academic Performance
- Cell Phone Health Risks: Exploring the Physical and Mental Impacts
- Therapeutic Relationships in Nursing: Embracing Patient-Centered Care
- Social Responsibility of Media: Realization Rights for Social Media Posts
- Can Money Buy Happiness Speech
- Influence of Social Media on Murder: Exploring Connection and Implications
- Examples of Sociological Imagination in Everyday Life: Exploring in Action
- Why To Kill a Mockingbird Should Not Be Banned from School Curricula
- Stress Impact on Health: Unveiling its Effects
- Social Work Values and Ethics: Analysis of Privacy Issues in Adolescent Clients
- Social Media and Beauty Standards: Quest for Perfection and Its Impact on Women
- Electric Cars vs Gas Cars for Today's Market
1. Tell Us Your Requirements
2. Pick your perfect writer
3. Get Your Paper and Pay
25 Best Technology Essay Topics and Questions
Countries all over the world develop new technologies, and as a result, most students are drawn in to try and write academic papers on some of these technological breakthroughs. Understandably, the prevalence of academic papers both on current and emerging technologies is overwhelming and abundant.
As much as you want to write a paper about technology, there are still some aspects of the writing process that you will need help with. The most common area that students need the most help is coming up with a suitable topic to inform the reader of their intention in writing a technology essay. When asked to write an article based on technology innovations, we strongly recommend that you use the topics we have provided on our website.
Guide on How to Select the Best Technology Essay Topic
Regardless of the type of paper you are expected to deliver, it must have a topic which is a major constituent of any writing process used to present your readers with the subject matter of your technology paper.
Sometimes students are provided with essay topics to write about, but most of the time they are given free rein over the theme to use for their essay. However, both these scenarios are likely to pose numerous challenges for students. On one side, a provided subject may be too complicated or mind numbing to write about. On the other hand, when asked to use your topics, they are even more frustrated because they are spoilt for choice with our vast array of paper topics.
The ability to select an appropriate topic to write about is indispensable. Thus, we have provided a guide on how to go about it from our extensive database of essay topics:
- Decide on which type of paper you want to write;
- Choose a problem that is interesting to you;
- Settle for a subject that you can manage and is not too difficult;
- Analyze the topic and figure out whether it is narrow or broad;
- Make sure that the theme has enough resources to write about.
Comprehensive List of Technology Essay Topics
After learning the best way to identify a suitable paper subject for your assignments, you can view our list of essay topics on technology to find inspiration for your own piece. Here are some of the essay topics we have to offer:
- Organizations and their over-reliance on technology
- The effects on the development of new technologies
- Regulations that govern infertility treatment technologies
- Similarities and differences that exist between the brain and a computer
- The role of religious beliefs in making conclusions about procreative technologies
- Ethical considerations of the use of technology to eradicate diseases
- How technology replaced traditional sources of information
- The importance of educating people about current and emerging technologies
- Ways in which technology has been used to improve the health sector
- The impact of modernization on the environment
- Significant changes in the workplace environment as a result of technology
- Effects of technology on the various means of communication
- The evolution and future projection of mass media as a result of technological breakthroughs
- Long-term effects of over-reliance on technology
- The difference between the current and possible future means of transport
- The impact of social media on today’s technologically advanced societies
- The conceptualization of artificial intelligence and how it can be useful in various fields
- How social media has increased the need for a more secure means of communication
- Globalization and how it has been influenced by technology
- Space exploration and the possibility of life on other planets
- Social media and how it has provided more problems than solutions for countries worldwide
- The moral and ethical considerations of genetic engineering
- Exploring whether self-driven cars are a step up from current means of transportation
- The result of prolonged ingestion of genetically modified food
- Government intervention on the use and distribution of technology
- Ways in which artificial intelligence has threatened the normal livelihood of most people worldwide
What Not to Do with Your Technology Essay Questions
The topic of your assignment is the guide that is provided to allow you to focus your ideas on a central theme. However, a good number of students have adopted certain practices that jeopardize the overall quality of the paper. Here are some of the practices you should never do when choosing an essay topic:
- Changing your subject matter after you have already started writing the content;
- Choosing a rare and complex topic to impress your instructor;
- Use a broad and relevant theme for your technology assignment;
- Rewriting an old paper subject with a similar point of view;
- Developing the essay question after you have finished writing.
Professional Technology Essay Ideas and Online Writing Services
If you still need help with your technology essay (or any other type of essay, for that matter), we are the right people to contact. We have been in the online writing business for quite some time now, and we can safely say we know what most students need for their assignments. That is why we are among the most highly requested service providers of high-quality, plagiarism-free and affordable academic papers. We will write your essay according to your specifications and deliver it on time for you to proofread and edit if necessary. Place your order today and get the best results tomorrow!
649 Technology Essay Topics & Research Titles + Examples
We’re living in a digital age where technology is closely integrated into our daily lives. Just think about it: almost all of us have a powerful personal computer in our pockets with access to tons of information from all over the world. Modern machines assist us in different tasks, and we even have a chance to talk to artificial intelligence through AI-powered chatbots.
If you want to explore this wonderful world and its issues in your paper and search for compelling technology title ideas, you’re at the right place! StudyCorgi has compiled an extensive list of topics about technology. Below, you’ll find plenty of argumentative topics about technology for your persuasive essays or presentations, along with questions for your research papers. Read on to discover the most interesting technology titles for essays and get inspired by A+ paper examples.
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Technology
👍 good technology research topics & essay examples, 🔥 hot technology topics for essay, 🎓 catchy titles for technology essays, 📌 easy technology essay topics, 📝 interesting essay topics about technology.
- ✏️ Trending Technology Topics to Write About
💡 Simple Technology Essay Ideas
👨💻 creative titles about technology, 🖥️ technology essay titles, ❓ essay questions about technology, ⭐ argumentative essay topics about technology, 🔎 research paper topics about technology.
- Goal Line Technology and Football Football matches are not only about the issue of teamwork but also about strict competition and the importance of the defining last-minute goal which can tip the scale between victory and defeat.
- Virtual Reality Technology: Theory, Practice and Research Virtual reality involves use of senses to interact with and manipulation of a computer based external environment. Magnetic tracking is used to measure the movement in the environment.
- Essay about New Technology and Its Impact Current paper aims at assessing the impact of new technologies upon society in such spheres like education, healthcare, and working management.
- The Implication of Information Technology on Marketing Strategy of Healthcare Industry The growth of information technology has transformed marketing strategies of most industries. In the healthcare industry, IT has changed the way marketers relate with customers.
- Information Technology Enabled Online Learning This paper investigates on the aspect of Information Technology – enabled online learning and the relevant technologies that are utilized.
- LED Lighting and the Future of Lighting Technology This paper assesses the foreseeable prospects for LED lighting, principally against the existing alternative, fluorescent lamps.
- Technology and Its Effects on Society This paper supports the argument that technology has more negative effects compared to positive ones in society.
- Technology in Information Mining Information mining is the concept which is also known as data mining, and it can be defined as the process of seeking for the necessary information or data to analyze it.
- Concepts of How Science and Technology has Shaped the Modern World Science and technology will always be highly regarded as a beneficial package to human beings, as it holds the key to the future of societies.
- Science and Technology in Shaping of the Modern World Science refers to the systematic study of how the physical and natural world operates through experiments and observations.
- Communications: Technology and Personal Contact Technology is making communication easier in today’s world, but at the expense of personal contact as many people choose to interact from home in front of a computer screen.
- Education Issues: Differentiation and Technology Differentiated teaching requires instructors to present content that is customized correctly for the range of children in each category.
- Negative Effects of Technology on Society The speedy insurgency in technology has extremely influenced the societal daily life both negatively and positively. It becomes intolerable to refute technology.
- Technology as a Tool for Governments Currently the government is using technology contrary to the public’s interest. Through surveillance, the government has proved that technology can be abused.
- The Vendros Technology Company Successful Negotiation Vendros Technology is in a negotiation with the Netcom Brazil with the intention of getting a licensing agreement. This proposal will assist the company as a guide to their actions.
- Health Information Technology Role Healthcare terminologies play crucial roles in healthcare institutions in enhancing interoperability of data across systems.
- Healthcare Information Technology: Information Needs and Implementation of the Health Information System Our system uses the EPIC software system, and the same software network to enhance sharing of information among departments.
- Technology History: The Cost of Technological Advances Technological growth has led to the development of products that mankind would have never thought. This paper will look at some of the costs associated with technological growth.
- Food Science and Technology of Genetic Modification Genetically modified foods have elicited different reactions all over the world with some countries banning its use while others like the United States allowing its consumption.
- Technology and Communication: The Impact of Information Technologies and the Lack of Personal Contact The rapid development of information technologies has made communication much easier. For instance, people, who can be separated by long distances, can now writer without any difficulty.
- Technology of iPhone Jailbreak: Guide in 5 Steps This is a guide on how to easily jailbreak the iPhone to manipulate it and access more applications using Spirit software.
- Technology and Communication in Today’s World Information technologies and various means for distant communication have created an opportunity to talk to those who are away.
- Technology and Interpersonal Communication The use of technology in communication has improved the quality and quantity of communication and promoted human relations in the society.
- Has Technology Killed Personal Contact? The benefits of technology to human life are immense, as it is evident in the modern society where everything has become more convenient and easily accessible, due to advances in the trend.
- The Effect Technology on International Relations With information technology, different countries have come to realize the benefits of trade; for sustainable trade, good relations among the trading partners are required.
- Volkswagen Company’s Information Technology This case relates to the efforts that were put by Volkswagen in an effort to set up an Information Technology infrastructure in the organization.
- How Technology Has Changed Communication? Social networks have made communication simpler, faster and better by enhancing accessibility in both social and business fields.
- Are We too Dependent on Technology? Technology is a positive thing. In fact, the constant advancement in technology means that the execution of duties is becoming easier.
- Technology in Nursing Practice The patient care environment has changed significantly because of the introduction of technology in nursing practice. Many nurses use technology to provide quality patient care.
- Using New Technology in Nursing Practice In the 21st century, the nursing practice is characterized by the more complex character in comparison with the situation observed several decades ago.
- XXI Century Technology and Its Toll on Communication Skills The key problem with the new media is that it does not allow for recognizing the elements of nonverbal communication – at least, not as fast and efficiently as live communication does.
- Technology’s Influence on Design Evolution The introduction and adoption of the new technology in the contemporary world has significantly intertwined graphic design practices and other reproduction techniques.
- Information Technology in Emergency Cardiac Care In the article, the authors discuss the use of ACI-TIPI-IS in the diagnosis, triage, and treatment of acute coronary syndrome (ACS).
- Science and Technology Roles in Society Science and technology have played critical roles in transforming society, particularly in the transport and communication sector.
- Medication Errors Prevention by Information Technology Systems In this case, the use of Bar Codes, Smart Pumps, and Computerized Physician Order Entry (CPOE) reduces the rate of medication administration errors.
- Information Technology – Network Security Tools This paper compares three network security tools: GFI Languard Security vulnerability assessment, Tenable Nessus Network Vulnerability assessment, and Saint Vulnerability assessment.
- Unix System Technology for Legal Company The paper describes the designed file system, directories, user groups, and permissions for employees of a legal office that uses a Unix type operating system.
- Information Technology Project Failures in 2006-08 The paper analyzes the article by Levinson on the increased failure of information technology projects. The results were focused on the rate during 2006-2008.
- Cisco’s Change in Information Technology Structure The present paper aims to use Bullock and Batten’s Integrated Four-Phase Model to discuss the 2008 Cisco’s planned change in organisational IT structure.
- Radiofrequency Identification Technology vs Barcodes RFID technology is a much more advanced alternative for barcodes that can be used to improve product tracking, building access control, and other aspects of various operations.
- Training New Technology in the Classroom This paper shall seek to explain how teachers are trained to the new technologies, the procedures involved in rolling them out, and how beneficial they are to students and teachers.
- Alaska Airlines’ Technology and Customer Loyalty It will be advantageous for Alaska Airlines to resort to new technology and improve customer loyalty initiatives. Such actions will meet current organizational needs.
- Technology in Learning and Its Social Relevance New information technologies create an environment of computer and telecommunications support to the organization and management in various areas including education.
- Information Technology Standards in Health Care Information technologies (IT) are widely spread today. They are frequently used in the sphere of healthcare to maintain everyday operations.
- Technology for Human Capability Development Technology is an important in developing and developed communities that focus on the innovation of highly sophisticated advances in neuroscience, computing, and biotechnologies.
- Adoption of New Technology Systems: Rogers’ Theory The present report outlines the use of Rogers’ theory during an upcoming meeting with a group of nurses that is aimed at facilitating the implementation of a new electronic health records system.
- Implementation and Adoption of Health Information Technology The research problem of the reviewed article consists in the fact that new technologies transform the process of care and introduce large-scale changes to this area of practice.
- Technology in Nursing and Governmental Financing In this paper, the researcher seeks to determine the relevance of technology in nursing and determine how to lobby the government to budget for these facilities.
- Wells Fargo Company’s Technology and Training Systems This paper examines the current use of technology and training systems at Wells Fargo. It offers powerful suggestions that can be used to improve Wells Fargo’s profitability.
- Transitional Nursing Technology and Education Creating the devices that will help nurses determine the emergent threats and communicate essential information to the rest of the staff will enhance the quality of services.
- Advanced Technology Investment Company: Problems and Decisions The problem is in the necessity to improve the ATIC’s current approach to planning and management in order to contribute to organisation’s performance and competitive advantage.
- Healthcare Technology’s Integration and Interoperability The pivotal aim of this work is to investigate how integration and interoperability could be achieved using outstanding technologies and devices.
- Business Information Technology Governance Models Information technology plays a strategic role in corporate decisions. IT governance aims to align the IT processes with a firm’s business strategies.
- Information Technology Trainer Job Analysis The position of IT trainer requires cognitive testing through the task-based job analysis. This paper presents a comprehensive job description for the IT trainer job.
- QR Codes as a Physical Marketing Technology The paper overviews QR Codes and outlines the potential of the technology for marketing using physical media with a focus on digital tracking of physical marketing.
- Reading & Technology. Curriculum & Assessment The essay discusses two educational topics: reading fluency on the elementary level and technology and using curriculum and assessment to strengthen the classroom.
- Health Information Technology and Interoperability The paper is devoted to the in-depth investigation of the issue of interoperability and its current status in diverse hospitals across the state.
- Personal Isolation and Technology in Communication Technology is an interruption to physical communication and promotes personal isolation, as well as anti-socialism.
- The Usage of Radio-Frequency Identification Technology Speaking about the usage of RFID in terms of a certain company (YRC Worldwide) it is also possible to outline several major concerns related to the issue.
- Bring Your Own Device: Embracing Technology The current paper provides a description of the approach as well as an overview of its viability for resolving the patient safety issue.
- Momenta Pentop Computer’s Design and Technology Known as a pentop – a touch sensitive tablet computer operated by means of a pen – it was a revolutionary and innovative technology at the beginning of the 1990s.
- Impact of Technology: Nicholas Carr’s Views Nicholas Carr expresses concerns about the changes in reading patterns that we experience due to the Internet; it makes our reading less deep and shallower.
- Rich-Poor Gap in Wages, Technology, Society The paper is aimed at the investigation of the essence of economic inequality in the United States, factors that has led to such a divide, and possible solutions to reduce the gap.
- Leadership in Health Information Technology This work shows key drivers within the healthcare industry today for which HIT leaders must align their mission, vision, and strategy, and reflects Carolinas Healthcare System.
- Technology in Fukuyama’s “Policies for the Future” This paper discusses and analyzes the work of Francis Fukuyama named “Policies for the Future” and gives answers to related questions.
- Reproductive Technology in Ethical Debates Advocates and opponents of surrogacy appealed to cultural and social tradition, law, psychophysiology, religious belief, without coming close to a definitive conclusion.
- Jide Technology Business Project It takes a special kind of person to become an entrepreneur. The purpose of this paper is to analyze the story of Jide Technology and their newest product – the Remix IO.
- Social Media: Science, Technology and Government Social media has become one of the most utilized platforms in the world today. Advances in technology have enabled a lot of access to information and eased communication.
- Second World War: Cause and Technology This essay discusses the major cause of the WWII. It explains how the technological advancements in the Second World War have shaped modern warfare in the world.
- Technology in Health Care: Current Trends This paper examines the relevance of technology in health care and how it can be applied in clinical settings to transform patients’ experiences.
- Advanced Technology Investment Company’ Problems The problem is the need to improve performance of the Advanced Technology Investment Company, which is based in the UAE.
- Information Technology Approach to Interoperability The HIE-based approach is a feasible way of engaging the patients in the health care delivery process by allowing patient-oriented services to interface with the network.
- How the iPhone Is Changing Technology? It needs to be said that smartphone market was not the same ever since Apple presented its unique device in 2007. The functionality and innovative approach has shocked the public.
- How Can LEGO Use New Technology? The LEGO Group will have to incorporate all types of media, including both traditional and new ones, to maintain communication consistent and receive feedback from target demographics.
- Technology and Learning Experience The researcher seeks to get the opinion of relevant stakeholders (students) who have used technology in one way or the other in their academic lives.
- GPS Technology: How It Works and Who Uses It? GPS is a technical marvel, which uses satellites positioned such that they transmit appropriate signals that allow displaying the speed, location, and the time information object.
- Healthcare Technology’s Usability and Integration The integration of healthcare technologies refers to a combination of methods that employ technologies for the appropriate management of available health information.
- Technology in English Language Institute Curriculum Technology provides a simple and an interesting way of learning English. Students will always be eager to learn more as they interact with emerging technologies.
- Information Technology Sourcing and Cloud Strategy This paper summarizes the articles “Cloud Sourcing – Next Generation Outsourcing?” and “Home or Overseas? An Analysis of Sourcing Strategies Under Competition”.
- Disney and Information Technology Infrastructure Library This paper provides information about Disney’s experience with ITIL implementations, such as reasons for it, results achieved, possible challenges, and reasons for success.
- Technology for Medical Students’ Experience Using VR technology and the appropriate program software, the students will be allowed to practice and perform complex operations without endangering anyone’s life.
- Patient Education Technology in Health Care Most of the advances recorded in the field of healthcare are aimed at improving the quality of medical services. Modern technologies have become consequential in the sector.
- Ethics in Information and Communications Technology Design and application of ICTs in our society also come with serious ethical issues which cause dilemmas on whether to fully adopt such technologies.
- Information Technology Certification and Accreditation This paper examines the certification and accreditation procedures of IT systems. It assists in describing the security needs, the answerable stakeholders, and their functions.
- Patient Education Technology and Its Significance The topic of patient education technologies is extremely important as the latter allow healthcare specialists to encourage patients to change their lifestyles and become more responsible.
- The Wiley Handbook of Psychology, Technology, and Society “The Wiley Handbook of Psychology, Technology, and Society” studies the effects that IT innovations have on people’s cognitive and personal development.
- Information Technology Governance in Healthcare This paper analyzes information technology governance and value creation models to lead healthcare innovation reviewing the video.
- Population Health Analytics: Technology and Healthcare Machine learning provides the healthcare system with a unique possibility to analyze thousands of cases and extract all necessary data from it.
- Information Technology Oversight and Governance The activity of boards concerning IT differs in various companies because there are no foxed standards for governing the IT-sphere.
- Lean Approach in Healthcare Information Technology The advantages of applying lean approaches are apparent. Their development for the promotion of healthcare information technology innovation is an appropriate endeavor.
- Patient Monitoring Technology in Miami Hospitals Patient monitoring is one of the essential steps toward the enhancement of the quality of care and the promotion of improved patient outcomes in the hospital setting.
- Clerks in the Workplace and Information Technology The paper studies experiences of clerks at work, primarily their connection to information/office technologies and manual work, and their subordination in the system.
- Journalism Future After Technology Change This paper integrates a case study to argue that, despite technological changes that influenced the death of newspapers, the future of journalism is still bright.
- PassAct Inc.’s Global Operations and Information Technology At the moment of its beginning, PassAct labelled itself as a functioning unbiased online market for consumers and providers of the supplies and tools.
- Technology Description Diary: The Use of Smartphone and Diary of Observations Modern life is impossible to imagine without a great number of devices that make people’s lives easier and help to keep many things under control.
- Drones and Robotic Technology Drone technology is an example of a cutting-edge technology. It is the end-result of combining or modifying earlier forms of scientific knowledge.
- Using Technology in Healthcare Setting With the integration of technological advances into the TUH context, nurses will be enabled to improve their skills, whereas improved guidelines can be provided to the nursing staff.
- Nursing Education Technology: Mobile Learning Technology in the Form of Smartphones Many students and tutors find it interesting and effective to use smartphones in the classrooms and benefit from the opportunities available.
- Artificial Technology’s Ethical, Social, Legal Issues Artificial intelligence (AI) refers to the creation of intelligent machines that can perform actions that were traditionally reserved for human beings.
- Science and Technology in Ancient Civilizations This paper is a consummate discourse on the role of the scientific and technological advancements in the development of the ancient civilizations.
- The Information Technology Risk One risk that is of concern is the information technology risk. This report discusses cloud computing and information security in the area of information management and control.
- Uber-U Education Technology for Global Connections Uber-U emphasizes the “doing” aspect instead of “listening” since the latter cannot be used to tell whether learners have grasped what is delivered to them.
- General Worldwide Insurance Company Information Technology Generali Worldwide Insurance Company recognizes the need for the effective and safe use of information technology for furthering its governance, risk, and compliance functions.
- Ethical Manufacturing and Technology Trends The ethical manufacturing aiming at the elimination of human discrimination at the workplace seems to be an essential step in establishing ethics across societies.
- Appirio Company’s Information Technology Changes Appirio should reconsider IT services and implement changes that relate to them because it will reduce IT costs, increase revenue, and enhance personnel performance.
- “Strange Sounds: Music, Technology and Culture” by Taylor The relationship between globalization and music is at least as promising as other cultural and social manifestations of its impacts.
- WestJet Company’s Information Technology Governance One of the overarching purposes for WestJet to hire Cheryl Smith was to receive an accurate assessment of its own IT infrastructure.
- Fifth Wave of Technology The fifth wave is associated with such concepts as creativity, openness, and accessibility as social media create the platform for potentially limitless information sharing.
- Emerging Technology in Hospitality Business This report includes an analysis of the technologies employed in the tourism industry, as well as their use at Jumeirah Beach Hotel, and some recommendations for further development.
- Ultrasound Technology and Intravenous Access Quality The research question is how the implementation of ultrasound technology may affect the quality of intravenous (IV) access in patients at the given hospital.
- Technology Access: Enhanced Broadband The issue of limited access is multifaceted and requires a coordinated effort of several stakeholders, including the communication providers, policymakers, state and local authorities.
- Information Technology in Preschool Structure Change Information technology plays an essential part in the organizational process by improving the speed of information transfer.
- Information Systems: Patient Education Technology Technology plays crucial roles in patient education and engagement. As such, healthcare systems and organizations put considerable focus on technology.
- Technology in Pre-School Education Facility Information management plays an important part in the modern schooling process. Even in preschools, teachers and managers would be required to manage electronic curriculums.
- Health Information Systems and Information Technology There are three main domains of health information systems – financial/ administrative, clinical (patient management), and data analytics.
- Global Positioning System Technology in Cargo Operations The Global Positioning System technology has significantly added to cargo visibility, a fact which has led to a rapid improvement in the general cargo operations.
- Healthcare Information Technology Plan and Structure Healthcare company’s IT area is the foundation of the transition to conducting personalized statistical reporting in the health care sector.
- Professor-Student Communication Using Technology The essay discusses the problem of communication between professors and students and the role of innovative technologies in making this communication easier.
- Mobile Telephony and Kranzberg’s Laws of Technology In his book “Taken for grantedness: The embedding of mobile communication into society,” Ling maintains that technology has become ingrained in the social fabric.
- Wireless Charging Technology’s Evaluation This evaluation report addressed to the VP is a critical analysis of the usability of wireless charging technology developed for smart devices.
- Health Information Technology Leadership Ideas The ideas on good leadership can be found in different sources, including those focusing specifically on HIT leadership.
- Healthcare Organizations: New Technology Systems Adoption The hospital in New York has planned to introduce a new electronic health records system. This new initiative must be supported using a powerful change process if positive gains are to be realized.
- Benefits of Using Radio Frequency Identification Technology RFID technology is often regarded as a successor of the technology that has dominated for decades. Bar codes have been in place since the second part of the 20th.
- Technology, Distance Education, and Its Quality This paper examines major issues associated with technology and distance learning and how they impact on the quality of education offered to learners.
- Patient Education Technology and Information Systems With technological development, the number of patient education opportunities has grown today, and the capabilities of available tools have expanded.
- Leader-Innovator in Health Information Technology The paper examines key aspects that a healthcare information technology leader needs to consider to become a better innovator, focusing on the skills that should be developed.
- Society, Environment and Technology: Indian Market Entering This report evaluates three PESTEL components, including socio-cultural, economic, and technological aspects of the company that wishes to enter an Indian market.
- Telehealth: Barriers of the Technology Adoption Telehealth technologies are often referred to as the future of family practice and the overall healthcare system as it increases Americans’ access to quality health care.
- Sociology, Its Theories and Technology in Society The term sociology refers to the study of a man’s behavior in gatherings or the dealings among people, of social interactions, and of the ways by which human group activity occurs.
- Value of Technology Advances To make progress in understanding scientific relations and technology, information and knowledge must be developed to constitute technological advancement.
- Microsoft Kinect Technology and Its Utility This paper is an exploration of the internet and published article sources that give a glimpse of Microsoft Kinect and its utility in the consumer market.
- Telehealth: Healthcare Technology Evaluation The element of telehealth that will be described is the possibility of its use for the purposes of providing diabetes self-management education for patients.
- Business Applications of Blockchain Technology The paper presents a review of twenty research papers focused on the real and potential business applications of blockchain.
- Starbucks Company’s Information Technology Approaches This paper identifies specific recommendations for Starbucks and information technology (IT) approaches that can be used to support or implement them.
- Healthcare Information Technology Governance There are four main sub-domains involved during the development of Information Technology governance, which the management of Healthcare organization should consider.
- Advanced Technology Investment Company’s Performance The aim of this research is to investigate, comprehend, and construct the orchestration of performance of Advanced Technology Investment Company.
- Information Technology Professional in Healthcare This paper presents interview answers from an information technology specialist at Banner Health to determine the critical aspect of IT professionals in a healthcare setting.
- Amazon Company: RFID Technology Implementation Plan An evidence-based Radio-Frequency Identification technology implementation plan is suggested by this paper that can make a difference for Amazon and support its business goals.
- Drones Technology: PESTEL Analysis This study presents a market exploration structure known as the PESTEL analysis model. At the back of the continued pace of aviation technology, drones have become important tools in every industry.
- Business and Information Technology Strategies Alignment To maintain a competitive advantage, it is necessary to reorganize the IT department, so that it could face new challenges and work on new projects.
- Science and Technology as a Part of Society Science and technological studies have proved that technology is an integral part of society because of its embeddedness in human activities that shape society.
- Observing the Various Technology Communities For this paper, a meetup dedicated to object detection with deep convolutional networks in images organized by the group named Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence was attended.
- DesignerTopFashion Company’s Information Technology Strategy Analyzing data from multiple sources will make it possible for DesignerTopFashion to get patterns and connections that cannot be derived in any other manner.
- Information Technology Transforming Organizations Technology is the enhancement made in applying new designs. Besides the work-based computer operations, technology determines the configuration of the office equipment.
- Ethical Issues in Information Technology IT ethics may be defined as an analysis of the impact of information technology on the profession and society at large.
- Technology Acceptance Model One of the most successful theories for exploring and examining technology acceptance is the Technology Acceptance Model.
- Information Technology Outsourcing for UK Retailers This work seeks to address instances in which there is successful IT outsourcing as well as instances of IT outsourcing failures within the retail industry of the UK.
- Hilton Hotels’ Information Technology Application Hilton had to come up with a good method to measure ROI on its CRM. Service delivery and contact between customers and hotel staff increased. It is in itself a measure of success.
- Information Technology Project and Risk Management One technological risk is the shortage of indigenous information technology companies in the area of interest. This shortage leads to a deficiency of technically skilled staff.
- Bank Solutions International’s Technology Gaps and Security Strategy Training of information staff and personnel would be done on a quarterly basis and this would reduce the effect of an outdated approach to problem-solving.
- Communication Technology Business Units This paper discusses the relevance and importance of Communication Technologies: why this problem arose, who it affects, what is the benefit of solving the problem.
- Social Media as Educational Technology Among Marketing Educators The empirical research study seeks to investigate and analyze how marketing educators can boost educational technologies by using social media platforms.
- Using Technology in Math Classes Lack of instructional methods and the inability to incorporate technologies into the classroom are the main reasons why many students cannot acquire mathematical knowledge and skills.
- Pop Art and Modern Technology in Artworks In the postmodernism of pop art, the consumer society obtains triumph and manages to colonize every form of art.
- The Value of Technology The paper explains that although technology is facilitating better interactions among people of the world, it is also facilitating more wastage of natural resources.
- Factors Affecting Technology Uses in Schools The article chronicles a study that was carried out to determine the level of technology use in a sample of nineteen schools.
- Economics and Technology in Public Administration Policy analysis is a crucial aspect of public administration, and each person should understand a variety of economic, technological, strategic planning.
- Are Autonomous Weapons an Ethical Technology? The aim of this paper is to analyze offensive autonomous weapons by using Palm and Hanson’s criteria for ethical technology assessment.
- Information Technology and System Types To discuss different types of information systems, it is necessary to define the discipline. Depending on the implementation area, information systems can be defined differently.
- Information Technology Personnel’s Skills and Duties This paper discusses the qualification and responsibilities of database developers, IT project managers, system administrators, etc.
- Ethics of Computer Technology in the London Riots
- Technology in Education from a Taoist Perspective
- Use of Digital Technology
- Modern Technology for Children: Causes and Effects
- Modern Technology and Children: Causes and Effects
- The Issue of Effective Communication and Communication Technology
- Biomedical Technology and Innovation Issues
- Cloud Computing as Information Technology Innovation
- Blockchain Technology and Cybersecurity
- The Role of Technology in Human Trafficking and Sexual Exploitation
- Information Technology, Its Impacts on the Family, and the Ethical Issues of Using Social Media
- Unmanned Systems Technology and Missions
- Modern Technology, Anonymity, and Responsibility: A Cultural Relativism Perspective
- United Parcel Service: Information Technology Management Plan
- Technology Influences That Affect the Military
- Stem Cell Debate: Advantages and Disadvantages of Stem Cell Technology
- How Hyperactive Technology Affects Human Connection
- The Effects of Modern Technology on Children
- Is Access to Technology Worth the Potential Loss of Privacy?
- Technological Development: Technology Displacing Workers
- Wireless Technology and Applications
- Digital Technology Is Changing Childhood
- Technology Impact on the Experience Economy
- Information Technology-Based Data Management in Retail
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Technology’s Measure of Success
- New Technology in Clinical Practice by Pals et al.
- “New Technology in Clinical Practice” Study Analysis
- New Technology in Clinical Practice: Patient and Physician Perspectives
- Technology for Patient Safety: Change Proposal
- Solar Photovoltaic Power as Advanced Technology
- Technology in Education Standards in Los Angeles
- Y Health and Wellness Studio: Technology Plan, Management, and Social Responsibility
- Improving Healthcare Quality With Bar-Coded Medication Administration
- “Nurses and Nursing Assistants’ Decision-Making Regarding Use of Safe Patient Handling and Mobility Technology” the Article by Kanaskie and Snyder
- Development, Implementation and Evaluation of Technology in Healthcare
- Blockchain Technology in the Healthcare Industry
- Reliance on Technology and Security Staff Skills In Aviation Security
- Bar Code Medication Administration Technology
- Issues with Modern Technology in Airport Security
- Technology in Healthcare: Lobbying the Local Government to Create Better Care Opportunities for Citizens
- E-Prescribing Drug Technology in the Healthcare
- Health Information Technology and Patient Data Privacy
- Information Technology (IT) Industry Analysis
- Technology Creates Health Promotion Opportunities
- Patient Education Technology: MySugr Diabetes Logbook
- Identifying Three Trends in Information Technology
- Low Workforce Diversity in Technology
- Aviation Security Is Over Reliant on Technology
- Internet Technology: Creating a Website
- Managing Technology and Organizational Processes
- Monitoring Toddlers, Technology, and Education
- Assessing Role of Technology in Police Crime Mapping
- Technology-Based Crime and Its Management
- Radio Frequency Identification Technology for Business
- Object-Oriented Technology in IT
- Technology Use and Effects on Toddlers
- The Looks of Hollywood at Technology
- Benefits of Sustainable Technology and Living
- Information Technology in an Organization
- Healthcare Technology and Strategic Planning
- Video and Audio Technology and Its Future
- Disability and Information Technology Education
- Information Technology: Decomposition Aspects of Usability
- The Wave of the Future: Driverless Car Technology
- Complex Technology in Reality TV Shows
- Information Technology Training in Primary Care by Alpay et al.
- Information Technology Training in Primary Care
- Technology and New Media: Transformation of Society
- Information Technology for Healthcare Quality
- Virtual Reality: The Technology of the Future
- Music Industry and Information Technology
- Technology in Communication of Education
- The Appropriation of Technology From External Sources
- Technology One Limited Explained
- Information Communication Technology and Managerial Work
- Impact of Technology on the Healthcare System
- The Positive and Negative Impact of Technology on Human Life
- The Relationship Between Customer E-Support and Phone Technology
- Information Technology Impact on the Environment
- Dynamics of Ethics, Ethical Principles and the Technology of Ethics
- Effect of Information and Communication Technology in a Corporate Organization
- Technology and Society. Relative Influence.
- Smart House System Technology Explained
- Technology Industry and University Research
- How Technology Has Affected Education
- Bioremediation Technology Against Environmental Pollution
- The Impact of Information Technology on the Human Communication
- Sociotechnical Ensemble and Technology Theories
- Consumer Adoption of Optus Company’s New Technology
- Cultural Artifacts in Age of Innovative Technology
- Why You Need to Use Technology in Business
- Technology Management: To What Extent Is Collaboration in Networks a Requirement of Today’s Innovation Process?
- Using E-Commerce: A Technology-Based Business
- Information Technology in Gamers Heaven Company
- Online Education: Case Analysis, Technology and School Change
- Information and Communication Technology in Education
- Technology and Its Impact on Contemporary Communication
- Neurofeedback Software and Technology Comparison
- The Role of Technology in Operations Management
- Consciousness: Science and Technology
- Development of Technology. Future Prospects of Technology in the Next 10 Years
- Population Growth and Technology
- Architecture and Technology: The Essential Role of Sustainable Architecture
- Effective Cyber Protection in the Technology Sector
- Policy, Ownership, Professionalism, and Technology
- The Use of Information and Communication Technology in Education
- Problematic Nature of Technology Led Development
- Incorporating Technology Into the Curriculum
- Innovation and Technology Cycles in Organizations
- The Hybrid Electric Vehicle Technology
- Effects of Science and Technology in Modern World History Since 1500
- Communication Technology and Globalization
- Information Technology and Mexican Drug Cartels
- Using Technology in Human Resource Management
- How Do Science and Technology Help Us Define the Modern World?
- Integrating Technology Into the Classroom
- Technology’s Influences in Our Lives
- Impacts of Technology on Love
- Human Resources Management and How It Is Affected by Globalization and Technology?
- Influence of Technology on Marketing of Music in the 20th Century
- Impact of Technology on the Communication
- Advancement in Technology: Invention of the Television
- The Successful Information Technology Strategy
- Information Technology and Banking Sector
- The Usage of DNA Technology in Forensic Science
- Communication Technology and the Reduced Contacts of People
- Public Health Informatics and Technology Integration
- The USE of Information Technology Networks in the Field of Pedagogy
- Sony Corporation: Technology Design
- Technology Venture Investing: Articles Review
- Information Technology Project Portfolio Management
- The Role of Technology in Leadership in Healthcare
- Digital Divide. Technology Today
- Technology Innovation and the Cultural Loss of Customary Practices
- Florida Health Information Technology Code of Practice
- Technology of the Past and Present
- How Technology is Changing Our Lives
- Government Control of Technology
- Digital Technology in My Life
- Technology is the Future of Education
- Advancing New Technology for Radiology and Imaging
- Mobile Technology Use for Business Applications
- The Problem of Technology Addiction Among College Students
- Psychology and Mass Media Technology
- Adhocracy Culture in an Information Technology Company
- How Technology Affects Face-To-Face Interactions
- Technology of Synthesis of Genetically Modified Insulin
- Information Systems, Enabling Technology or Strategic Weapon?
️✏️ Trending Technology Topics to Write About
- Does Technology Promote Loneliness?
- Technology and Medicine: Assessment
- Informational Security in a World of Technology
- Career Aspirations in Information Technology
- Health Information Technology Service Management
- Fashion Merchandising and Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics Education
- Earthquake Resistant Building Technology & Ethics
- Dating in the World of Technology: What We Gain and We Lose
- The Technology of Heat Transfer Through Walls
- Technological Solutions for Effective Communication
- DBR Technology: Data Networks
- The Emerging Medical Technology
- Technology Influence on the Art of Dance
- Autonomous Solutions Incorporation: Mobius Technology
- Technology and Future Trends in Healthcare
- Health Information Technology and Nursing Practice
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library
- Agriculture: Application of Information Technology
- Business Processes and Technology
- Technology Development: Indonesian Film Industry in 2010-2020
- Radio Frequency Identification Technology Concepts
- Health Information Technology Influence on Care Delivery
- Technology and Warfare
- The Concept of Primary Care in the Context of Innovative Technology
- The Healthcare Manager’s Role in Information Technology Management
- Biomass and Energy Crops and Technology
- Voice Over Internet Protocol: Technology Introduction
- Fundamentals of Information Technology
- Technology and Dating: Social Media and Committed Relationships
- Use of Technology by Teenagers for Emotional Support
- Change Proposal: E-Prescribing Technology
- Industry and Agriculture: Use of Technology
- New Technology in Diagnosing Respiratory Diseases
- Unmanned System Technology: Methods of Control
- IT in Healthcare: Barcode Medication Administration System
- The Relationships Between Technology Progress and Communication
- The Double Effect of Social Technology
- The Technology of Self-Driving Cars
- Patient Care Using Medical Technology
- Information Technology Applications in Healthcare
- Implementation of Technology System with Change Theory
- Technology Integration, the Use of Technology
- Development and Launch of an Information Technology Product
- Technology in Health Care
- Information Technology Utilization in Nursing
- Health Information Technology
- Information Technology Disaster Recovery Planning
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT): The Endnote X1 Program
- Controversies Related to Technology: Newborn Screening
- How Technology Advances Influences Crime Rates?
- Information Technology and Systems. Development. Use for Enterprises
- Business Continuity Through the Use of Information Technology
- Facial Recognition Technology
- Technology and Its Impact on Humanity
- Radio Frequency Identification Technology
- Security Technology Evaluation
- Business Process & Information Technology: Supply Chain Management
- Modern Technology and Engineering: The Prospects for the Development
- Web: Ready for Assistive Technology or Not
- Information Technology: Code of Ethics
- Treadle Pump Technology: A Potential Improvement
- Technology Integration Into Studies
- Environmental Ethics. Technology and Values
- Political Preference for High-Technology Health Policy
- Amazon.com: The State of Information Technology and Management
- The Cloud Computing Technology
- Unethical Use of Technology and Biblical Views
- Computer Technology and Business Needs
- Assistive Technology and Independent Living
- Nursing Leadership, Technology, and Informatics
- The Security of Data in Information Technology Areas
- Medical Technology and Its Impact on Patients
- Communication Technology Tools in Public Health Campaigns
- Cyberspace: Analysis of Current Information Technology Issue
- Application of Technology in Nursing
- Drone Technology Cybersecurity and Information Systems
- Surgical Technology and Equipment
- Utilizing Innovative Technology in Healthcare
- Caring Meets Technology: Health Information Technology
- Radio Frequency Identification Technology in Libraries
- The Impact of Technology on Work and the Workforce
- The Paradox of Progress and Technology
- Technology Impact on Behavior of Different Generations
- Information Technology Application: Electronic Health Record
- Apple’s Technology Effect on Governments
- Climate Change: The Impact of Technology
- Wind Turbines Technology
- Bluetooth Wireless Technology and Its Impact on Human’s Life
- Aspects of Communicating With Technology
- Multiple Sclerosis and Assistive Technology
- The Role of Technology in Architecture
- Human Sex Trafficking and Police Technology: An Issue of the Past or Present?
- Impact of Advancing Technology on Human Innovation: CRISPR
- Racial Inequity Supported by Technology
- Aspects of Technology in Education
- Siri: Controversy Technology
- How Technology Affects Our Daily Life
- Health Information Technology and Decision Makers
- Advanced Nursing Technology
- The Centrality of Technology in Architecture
- Murder Cases: Technology for Crime Monitoring and Control
- Healthcare Information Technology Trends
- Technology Application in Nursing
- The NuclearRUS Company: Plutonium Uranium Reduction Extraction Technology
- Turning Information Technology Department into Chief Information Officer Organization
- Digitisation and Technology: Cultural Industries
- Risks and Benefits of Healthcare Technology Trends
- Technology Impact Criminal Justice Administration
- Amazon: Investing in Decarbonizing Technology
- Benefits of the Use of Advancements in Technology for Medical Experts
- Health Care Using Health Information Technology
- Criminal Justice Technology
- Human Factor Engineering in Simulation Technology
- Prolonging Life With Technology
- Technology Trends in Hotel Management
- Online Teaching as the Major Concern in the Field of Instructional Technology
- Technology-Assisted Reviews of Data in a Document Management System
- The Use of Wiretapping in Police Technology
- Subsea Technology and Rentals Organisational Resilience
- Evaluating Instructional Technology Resources for 21st Century Teaching Instructional Software
- Da Vinci Robotic Technology in Healthcare
- Mobile Technology and Its Applications for Customers
- Communication Technology Overview
- Emerging Technology on Robotics in Surgery and Nanotechnology
- How Technology Increases One’s Job Productivity
- Emerging Technologies in Public Relations
- Effects of Technology on Policing In England and Wales
- Information Technology Policies of the Healthcare Setting
- Disruptive Technology in Display Devices Industry
- Streaming Media Technology and Copyright and Related Rights Law
- TechCrunch and MIT Technology Review Comparison
- The Sphere of Information Technology
- How Technology Is Destroying Education
- Should the Government Monitor its Citizens Using Technology?
- Integration of Technology in Schools
- Impact of Technology on Business and Society
- Information Technology: Real-Time Processing and Multi-Processing Database Systems
- Ethical Dilemma of Privacy in Technology
- Technology’s Impact on Workplace Conflict
- Modern Trends in Information Technology
- Globalization and Technology in Health Care
- Role of Technology in Enhancing the Power
- Negative Impacts of Technology and Social Media on Young People’s Lives
- The Online Technology in the Experiences of EFL Pre-Service Teachers
- Applying Internet Laws and Regulations to Educational Technology
- New Technology in the Air Cargo Industry: Artificial Intelligence
- Information Technology Liberty Mutual
- Applying Technology in the Classroom
- Customer Scope of Influence and Technology Effect
- The Term “Digital Divide” in Technology
- The Impact of a Car’s Technology on the Purchase Decision of a UK Customer
- Technology: The Bias of Communication
- E-Shopping Market and Role of Technology
- Smartphone Technology in the Society
- Technology and Social Media Role in Customer Service
- Aspects of Virtual Reality Technology
- Media and Communication Technology: The Positive and Negative Impacts
- Captain Technology Company in the Market
- Large Firms and Technology. Chemistry
- The Smartphone Technology in the Healthcare Sector
- Agricultural Technology Implementation by Medieval Europeans and West Africans
- Proposal Outline: Being Too Dependent on Technology
- Cobit 5 Framework 19: Risks Assessment of Information Technology
- The Impact of Technology on the Social Institution of Health
- Technology Application in Criminal Justice
- Information Technology Implications for Military
- Samsung Products and the Impact of Technology on Marketing
- Technology Tools in Early Childhood Programs
- The Impact of Modern Technology on Business
- Development in Aircraft Landing Technology
- Technology and Human Society and How They Are Related
- Information Management Improving Patient Care Technology
- Disruptive Technology: Big Data Analytics
- Cyber Security Process and Technology
- Technology in Burning Chrome by William Gibson
- The Hong Kong Theatre Art Technology Festival
- Health Information Technology: A Personal View
- Agent Technology Based Modelization Systems for Healthcare
- Information Technology Application in Nursing
- BOK Matrix Summary for Emerging Technology on Logistics
- Advantages of Instructional Technology
- Leadership, Technology and Nursing Informatics
- S-Curve Technology in 3D Printing
- Consuming Technology: Why Marketers Sometimes Get It Wrong
- Supporting Innovative Technology Solutions’ Growth
- Business Disruptions for Information Technology Services
- Influence of Technology on Students’ Communication and Learning
- Science and Technology for Big Business in the 1880-90s
- E-Commerce and Digital Technology for Small Businesses
- Apple Inc. Affected by Globalization and Technology
- Information Technology Implementation in Healthcare
- Plastic Ban and Technology: Society’s Use of Plastic
- Near Field Communication Technology Application
- Long-Term Changes in Information Technology During the Pandemic of COVID-19
- Aspects of Technology and Social Network
- The Technology of Human Gene Editing
- The Outcomes of World War II: Impact of Technology
- Blockchain Technology: Benefits for Enterprises
- Does Technology Mean Progress or Not
- Omniscience, Omnipotence, Group Organism, and Technology
- Impact of Technology in the Classroom
- The Impact of Technology on Mental Health
- Technology to Enhance Education in Jamaica
- DNA Fingerprinting Technology: Description and Use
- Advantages of Computer Technology in Healthcare
- Incubating Technology-Based Firms: Innovation Ambidexterity
- Technology and Students’ Approaches to Communication and Education
- Green Technology: Comparison of Economic and Environmental Implications
- Understanding of Technology Implicit in ‘Being and Time’
- Role of Information Technology in Business
- Communication in the Era of Technology
- Technology Impact on Communication
- Intellectual Property Challenges in Information Technology Sphere
- Data, Technology, Gender, and Society
- Censorship in Digital Technology
- The History of Technology in Teaching History
- Using Technology in Everyday Life: Pros and Cons
- Effective Use of Technology in the Classroom and at Home
- Voice Over IP Technology, Converting Sounds into Digital Signals
- Employee Displacement with New Technology
- Canadian Carbon Molecular Sieves Technology
- Warfare Theories, Military Technology and Pacifism
- Monolithic and Decomposed Gateways in Technology
- Technology and Instruction in Education
- Technology, Transportation Management and Biblical Worldview
- Problems That Hinder the Adaptation of Technology in Education Institutions
- Dividend Policy at Linear Technology
- Hotel Guest Room Technology
- Information Security in a World of Technology
- Forest Lake Elementary School: The Integration of Technology
- Code of Ethics in Information Technology Sphere
- Interrelationship and Coproduction of Science, Technology and Society
- Computer Ethics: Information Technology Ethics
- Technology and Employment Relationship Management
- Researching of Security in Technology Management
- How Technology Has Changed the Home Improvement Industry
- Impact of Technology on an Increase in Body Mass
- Impact of Emerging Technology on the Economy of Mexico
- Technology-Based Training and Learning Environment
- Marker Motion Technology Marketing Strategy
- Pessimism v Progress: Technology and Society
- Apple and Technology Adoption Model
- Visualizing Technology: Microsoft Word and Excel
- Darktrace vs. Crowdstrike: Technology Strategies
- Technology in Global Transportation Management
- Criminology and Impact of Automation Technology
- New Technology for the Human Body
- Impact of Technology on Commercial Drivers
- Social Relations After Impact of Technology
- Management of Technology Innovations
- Issues of Technology: Online Behavior
- Information Technology Field and Disciplines
- Symmetry in Sciences and Technology Studies
- The Information Technology Project Sponsor Role
- Application of Technology in Early Childhood Education Systems
- The Use of X-Rays Technology in Dentistry
- Speed of Technology in a Hotel Business
- Advances in Freight Transportation Technology Throughout History
- Apple Products and Technology Adoption Lifecycle
- Technology and Its Impact on Society in Aldous Huxley’s “Brave New World”
- Managing the Economic Risk in the Technology Industry
- Disasters Influenced by Technology
- Negative Impact of Technology on Children
- History of Agricultural Technology Development
- Technology in Early Years Classrooms
- Automation and New Trends Within the Technology Industry
- Apple and Samsung Firms’ Technology Innovation
- The Effects of Technology in the American Workplace
- Researching of Politics of Technology
- Impact of Technology on Nonprofits
- Engaging and Empowering Learning Through Technology
- TechFite Firm’s Emerging Technology Solutions
- Using Information Technology and Artificial Intelligence in Critical Care Medicine
- The Malta College of Arts, Science, and Technology
- Global Technology: Advantages and Disadvantages
- The Impediments to the Diffusion of the New Technology
- The Impact of Technology on the Police Patrol
- RADAR Technology Analysis and Overview
- Journalism: Impact of the Internet and Technology
- Implementation of Instructional Technology
- How Technology Affects Communication
- Is New Technology Making Us More or Less Intelligent?
- Business Driven Technology: Business Processes
- Telephone Technology: Impact on Communication Field
- Information Technology Project Planning
- Aspects of Communications Technology
- Hip-Hop Music, Culture, and Technology in Society
- Business Driven Technology: Respective Areas of Expertise
- Investing in Technology: A Promising Modern Trend
- Importance of Business Technology for Organizations
- The Role of Technology in Social Change
- Technology in Healthcare and Care Coordination
- Life Expectancy and Technology
- Americans’ Obsession with Technology: The Key Reasons
- Technology Changes and Their Impacts on Industrial Revolution
- How Technology Has Affected Communication
- Do Technologies Harm Our Minds?
- How Can Technology Help Mental Health Professionals?
- Does Technology Help Increase the Level of Participation in Middle School Students?
- How Can Blockchain Technology Disrupt the Existing Business Models?
- Does Technology Hold the Key to Improved Life Expectancy?
- How Did Technology Affect the Plains Indias?
- How Are the American Classrooms Dealing with Technology?
- How Does Technology Help Preserve the History and Make It Accessible While Keeping Its Integrity and Credibility?
- Does Technology Affects Culture or Does Culture Affect Technology?
- How Are Finance Globalisation and Technology Related?
- How Does the Basic Physics of LCD Technology and Plasma Work?
- How Blockchain Technology Would Disrupt the Gig Economy?
- How Computer Technology Changed Individuals’ Lifestyles?
- Does Technology Affect Human Communication?
- How Did Big Data Analytics Merge into Technology?
- How Do Technology Affect Sports and the Athlete’s Performance?
- How Countries Used Technology during World War I?
- How Does Excessive Technology Affect the Academics of Youths?
- Has Technology Compromised Our Sexual and Social Life?
- How Does Digital Technology Reduce Cost in Movie Industrial?
- How Has Technology Contributed to Globalisation?
- Has Technology Hindered the Upcoming Generation’s Ability to Communicate?
- Does the Modern World Place Too Much Reliance on Technology?
- How Does Information Technology Change in Business Environment?
- How Can Cam Technology Aid in Manufacturing?
- Does technology contribute to social isolation?
- Society’s development falls behind technological advancements.
- Can violent video games be considered a form of artistic expression?
- Smartphones harm children’s cognitive and social development.
- Is technology contributing to growing income inequality?
- Should social media platforms be responsible for preventing cyberbullying?
- Biometric surveillance: does it enhance security or infringe upon privacy?
- Do automation and robotics threaten job security?
- Should screen time for children and adolescents be legally regulated?
- Should coding and technology literacy classes be mandatory in schools?
- The impact of virtual reality on education.
- The role of big data in shaping business strategies.
- The environmental consequences of e-waste.
- The potential applications of blockchain technology in supply chains.
- Inequalities in technology access across socioeconomic groups.
- The role of technology in disaster management.
- The impact of technological innovations on journalism.
- The benefits and challenges of quantum computing.
- Cryptocurrencies’ potential to disrupt financial markets.
- Genetic engineering of plants for biofuel production.
- Title maker
- Question maker for research
Cite this post
- Chicago (N-B)
- Chicago (A-D)
StudyCorgi. (2023, September 14). 649 Technology Essay Topics & Research Titles + Examples. Retrieved from https://studycorgi.com/ideas/technology-essay-topics/
StudyCorgi. (2023, September 14). 649 Technology Essay Topics & Research Titles + Examples. https://studycorgi.com/ideas/technology-essay-topics/
"649 Technology Essay Topics & Research Titles + Examples." StudyCorgi , 14 Sept. 2023, studycorgi.com/ideas/technology-essay-topics/.
1. StudyCorgi . "649 Technology Essay Topics & Research Titles + Examples." September 14, 2023. https://studycorgi.com/ideas/technology-essay-topics/.
StudyCorgi . "649 Technology Essay Topics & Research Titles + Examples." September 14, 2023. https://studycorgi.com/ideas/technology-essay-topics/.
StudyCorgi . 2023. "649 Technology Essay Topics & Research Titles + Examples." September 14, 2023. https://studycorgi.com/ideas/technology-essay-topics/.
StudyCorgi . (2023) '649 Technology Essay Topics & Research Titles + Examples'. 14 September.
These essay examples and topics on Technology were carefully selected by the StudyCorgi editorial team. They meet our highest standards in terms of grammar, punctuation, style, and fact accuracy. Please ensure you properly reference the materials if you’re using them to write your assignment.
The essay topic collection was published on September 9, 2021 . Last updated on September 14, 2023 .
54 Most Interesting Technology Research Topics for 2023
May 30, 2023
Scrambling to find technology research topics for the assignment that’s due sooner than you thought? Take a scroll down these 54 interesting technology essay topics in 10 different categories, including controversial technology topics, and some example research questions for each.
Social technology research topics
Whether you have active profiles on every social media platform, you’ve taken a social media break, or you generally try to limit your engagement as much as possible, you probably understand how pervasive social technologies have become in today’s culture. Social technology will especially appeal to those looking for widely discussed, mainstream technology essay topics.
- How do viewers respond to virtual influencers vs human influencers? Is one more effective or ethical over the other?
- Across social media platforms, when and where is mob mentality most prevalent? How do the nuances of mob mentality shift depending on the platform or topic?
- Portable devices like cell phones, laptops, and tablets have certainly made daily life easier in some ways. But how have they made daily life more difficult?
- How does access to social media affect developing brains? And what about mature brains?
- Can dating apps alter how users perceive and interact with people in real life?
- Studies have proven “doomscrolling” to negatively impact mental health—could there ever be any positive impacts?
Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology research topics
Following cryptocurrency and blockchain technology has been a rollercoaster the last few years. And since Bitcoin’s conception in 2009, cryptocurrency has consistently showed up on many lists of controversial technology topics.
- Is it ethical for celebrities or influential people to promote cryptocurrencies or cryptographic assets like NFTs ?
- What are the environmental impacts of mining cryptocurrencies? Could those impacts ever change?
- How does cryptocurrency impact financial security and financial health?
- Could the privacy cryptocurrency offers ever be worth the added security risks?
- How might cryptocurrency regulations and impacts continue to evolve?
- Created to enable cryptocurrency, blockchain has since proven useful in several other industries. What new uses could blockchain have?
Artificial intelligence technology research topics
We started 2023 with M3GAN’s box office success, and now we’re fascinated (or horrified) with ChatGPT , voice cloning , and deepfakes . While people have discussed artificial intelligence for ages, recent advances have really pushed this topic to the front of our minds. Those searching for controversial technology topics should pay close attention to this one.
- OpenAI –the company behind ChatGPT–has shown commitment to safe, moderated AI tools that they hope will provide positive benefits to society. Sam Altman, their CEO, recently testified before a US Senate He described what AI makes possible and called for more regulation in the industry. But even with companies like OpenAI displaying efforts to produce safe AI and advocating for regulations, can AI ever have a purely positive impact? Are certain pitfalls unavoidable?
- In a similar vein, can AI ever actually be ethically or safely produced? Will there always be certain risks?
- How might AI tools impact society across future generations?
- Countless movies and television shows explore the idea of AI going wrong, going back all the way to 1927’s Metropolis . What has a greater impact on public perception—representations in media or industry developments? And can public perception impact industry developments and their effectiveness?
Beauty and anti-aging technology
Throughout human history, people in many cultures have gone to extreme lengths to capture and maintain a youthful beauty. But technology has taken the pursuit of beauty and youth to another level. For those seeking technology essay topics that are both timely and timeless, this one’s a gold mine.
- With augmented reality technology, companies like Perfect allow app users to virtually try on makeup, hair color, hair accessories, and hand or wrist accessories. Could virtual try-ons lead to a somewhat less wasteful beauty industry? What downsides should we consider?
- Users of the Perfect app can also receive virtual diagnoses for skin care issues and virtually “beautify” themselves with smoothed skin, erased blemishes, whitened teeth, brightened under-eye circles, and reshaped facial structures. How could advancements in beauty and anti-aging technology affect self-perception and mental health?
- What are the best alternatives to animal testing within the beauty and anti-aging industry?
- Is anti-aging purely a cosmetic pursuit? Could anti-aging technology provide other benefits?
- Could people actually find a “cure” to aging? And could a cure to aging lead to longer lifespans?
- How might longer human lifespans affect the Earth?
Geoengineering technology research topics
An umbrella term, geoengineering refers to large-scale technologies that can alter the earth and its climate. Typically, these types of technologies aim to combat climate change. Those searching for controversial technology topics should consider looking into this one.
- What benefits can solar geoengineering provide? Can they outweigh the severe risks?
- Compare solar geoengineering methods like mirrors in space, stratospheric aerosol injection, marine cloud brightening, and other proposed methods. How have these methods evolved? How might they continue to evolve?
- Which direct air capture methods are most sustainable?
- How can technology contribute to reforestation efforts?
- What are the best uses for biochar? And how can biochar help or harm the earth?
- Out of all the carbon geoengineering methods that exist or have been proposed, which should we focus on the most?
Creative and performing arts technology topics
While tensions often arise between artists and technology, they’ve also maintained a symbiotic relationship in many ways. It’s complicated. But of course, that’s what makes it interesting. Here’s another option for those searching for timely and timeless technology essay topics.
- How has the relationship between art and technology evolved over time?
- How has technology impacted the ways people create art? And how has technology impacted the ways people engage with art?
- Technology has made creating and viewing art widely accessible. Does this increased accessibility change the value of art? And do we value physical art more than digital art?
- Does technology complement storytelling in the performing arts? Or does technology hinder storytelling in the performing arts?
- Which current issues in the creative or performing arts could potentially be solved with technology?
Cellular agriculture technology research topics
And another route for those drawn to controversial technology topics: cellular agriculture. You’ve probably heard about popular plant-based meat options from brands like Impossible and Beyond Meat . While products made with cellular agriculture also don’t require the raising and slaughtering of livestock, they are not plant-based. Cellular agriculture allows for the production of animal-sourced foods and materials made from cultured animal cells.
- Many consumers have a proven bias against plant-based meats. Will that same bias extend to cultured meat, despite cultured meat coming from actual animal cells?
- Which issues can arise from patenting genes?
- Does the animal agriculture industry provide any benefits that cellular agriculture may have trouble replicating?
- How might products made with cellular agriculture become more affordable?
- Could cellular agriculture conflict with the notion of a “ circular bioeconomy ?” And should we strive for a circular bioeconomy? Can we create a sustainable relationship between technology, capitalism, and the environment, with or without cellular agriculture?
Transportation technology research topics
For decades, we’ve expected flying cars to carry us into a techno-utopia, where everything’s shiny, digital, and easy. We’ve heard promises of super fast trains that can zap us across the country or even across the world. We’ve imagined spring breaks on the moon, jet packs, and teleportation. Who wouldn’t love the option to go anywhere, anytime, super quickly? Transportation technology is another great option for those seeking widely discussed, mainstream technology essay topics.
- Once upon a time, Lady Gaga was set to perform in space as a promotion for Virgin Galactic . While Virgin Galactic never actually launched the iconic musician/actor, soon, they hope to launch their first commercial flight full of civilians–who paid $450,000 a pop–on a 90-minute trip into the stars. And if you think that’s pricey, SpaceX launched three businessmen into space for $55 million in April, 2022 (though with meals included, this is actually a total steal). So should we be launching people into space just for fun? What are the impacts of space tourism?
- Could technology improve the way hazardous materials get transported?
- How can the 5.9 GHz Safety Band affect drivers?
- Which might be safer: self-driving cars or self-flying airplanes?
- Compare hyperloop and maglev Which is better and why?
- Can technology improve safety for cyclists?
Gaming technology topics
A recent study involving over 2000 children found links between video game play and enhanced cognitive abilities. While many different studies have found the impacts of video games to be positive or neutral, we still don’t fully understand the impact of every type of video game on every type of brain. Regardless, most people have opinions on video gaming. So this one’s for those seeking widely discussed, mainstream, and controversial technology topics.
- Are different types or genres of video games more cognitively beneficial than others? Or are certain gaming consoles more cognitively beneficial than others?
- How do the impacts of video games differ from other types of games, such as board games or puzzles?
- What ethical challenges and safety risks come with virtual reality gaming?
- How does a player perceive reality during a virtual reality game compared to during other types of video games?
- Can neurodivergent brains benefit from video games in different ways than neurotypical brains?
Advancements in healthcare have the power to change and save lives. In the last ten years, countless new medical technologies have been developed, and in the next ten years, countless more will likely emerge. Always relevant and often controversial, this final technology research topic could interest anyone.
- Which ethical issues might arise from editing genes using CRISPR-Cas9 technology? And should this technology continue to be illegal in the United States?
- How has telemedicine impacted patients and the healthcare they receive?
- Can neurotechnology devices potentially affect a user’s agency, identity, privacy, and/or cognitive liberty?
- How could the use of medical 3-D printing continue to evolve?
- Are patients more likely to skip digital therapeutics than in-person therapeutic methods? And can the increased screen-time required by digital therapeutics impact mental health
What do you do next?
Now that you’ve picked from this list of technology essay topics, you can do a deep dive and immerse yourself in new ideas, new information, and new perspectives. And of course, now that these topics have motivated you to change the world, look into the best computer science schools , the top feeders to tech and Silicon Valley , the best summer programs for STEM students , and the best biomedical engineering schools .
- College Success
- High School Success
Mariya holds a BFA in Creative Writing from the Pratt Institute and is currently pursuing an MFA in writing at the University of California Davis. Mariya serves as a teaching assistant in the English department at UC Davis. She previously served as an associate editor at Carve Magazine for two years, where she managed 60 fiction writers. She is the winner of the 2015 Stony Brook Fiction Prize, and her short stories have been published in Mid-American Review , Cutbank , Sonora Review , New Orleans Review , and The Collagist , among other magazines.
- 2-Year Colleges
- Application Strategies
- Big Picture
- Career & Personality Assessment
- College Essay
- College Search/Knowledge
- Costs & Financial Aid
- Extracurricular Activities
- Graduate School Admissions
- High Schools
- Law School Admissions
- Medical School Admissions
- Navigating the Admissions Process
- Online Learning
- Summer Programs
“Innovative and invaluable…use this book as your college lifeline.”
— Lynn O'Shaughnessy
Nationally Recognized College Expert
College Planning in Your Inbox
Join our information-packed monthly newsletter.
Sign Up Now
Home / Essay Samples / Information Science and Technology
Essays on Impact of Technology
How technology has changed the lives of teenagers.
The impact of technology on society, particularly on the lives of teenagers, has been nothing short of transformative. This essay on how technology has changed the lives of teenagers explores the profound ways in which digital advancements have shaped the adolescent experience. From communication and…
Overdependence on Technology Among Teenagers: a Growing Concern
In today’s rapidly evolving digital age, overdependence on technology has become a pervasive issue, especially among teenagers. This essay on overdependence on technology explores the causes, consequences, and potential solutions to this concerning phenomenon. As technology continues to shape the lives of adolescents, it is…
Technology Makes Us Lazy: is It True
The assertion that technology makes us lazy has become a common refrain in contemporary society. In this essay, we will critically examine this claim, recognizing that the relationship between technology and laziness is complex and nuanced. While technology can indeed facilitate convenience and automation, it…
How Technology Makes Our Life Easier
In the contemporary world, technology has become an indispensable part of our daily lives. This essay explores the myriad ways in which technology has made our lives easier, revolutionizing the way we work, communicate, learn, and access information. By making tasks faster, more efficient, and…
Technology Makes Life Easier for Students
Technology has become an integral part of modern education, significantly impacting the way students learn and manage their academic lives. In this essay, we will explore how technology makes life easier for students by enhancing learning, organization, collaboration, and overall academic success. From digital resources…
Effects of Playing Mobile Legends: Addiction and Mental Health
A mobile game is a game played on a component phoneor cell phone/table. The most punctual known game on a cell phone was a Tetris variation on the Hagenuk MT-2000 gadget from 1994. Today, versatile diversions are normally downloaded from application stores just as from…
Mobile Learning: Empowering Education in the Digital Age
Introduction The proliferation of mobile devices has transformed the landscape of education, giving rise to a new learning paradigm known as mobile learning, or m-learning. This essay explores the benefits, challenges, and implications of mobile learning in modern education. From flexibility and accessibility to personalized…
Technology's Impact on Jobs
Introduction The rapid evolution of technology has significantly transformed the job landscape, sparking debates about its effects on employment opportunities, skills, and the workforce as a whole. This essay delves into the multifaceted impact of technology on jobs, exploring both the advantages and challenges presented…
The Changing Face of Employment and Technology
Introduction The rapid advancement of technology has reshaped various aspects of society, including the world of work. The impact of technology on employment is a complex and multifaceted issue that has sparked debates about automation, job displacement, and the evolving nature of skills. This essay…
My Journey with Technology: a Transformational Odyssey
Introduction Technology has woven its way into every facet of modern life, shaping how we interact, learn, and experience the world. This essay delves into my personal journey with technology, exploring the impact it has had on my life, from childhood curiosity to the present…
A Day Without Media: Embracing Unplugged Living
In an era dominated by constant media consumption, the idea of a day without media might evoke a mix of curiosity and apprehension. This essay explores the experience of a day without media and the profound impact it can have on our lives. From the…
Life before Technology: Navigating a Simpler Era
Introduction The landscape of human existence has been drastically transformed by the advent of technology. This essay explores the era before the digital age, reflecting on life’s intricacies and values that characterized a time when technology was less pervasive. Communication: Deliberate and Intimate Before the…
A Day Without Internet: Exploring a Simpler Reality
In the modern age of constant connectivity and digital dependence, the thought of a day without the internet may seem both daunting and liberating. In this essay, we’ll delve into the experience of a day without the internet and reflect on the impact it can…
Negative Effects of Technology on Human Relationships
Introduction In an era dominated by technology, the way we interact, communicate, and form relationships has significantly evolved. While technology offers numerous benefits, it also brings about negative consequences for human relationships. In this essay, I will explore the adverse effects of technology on interpersonal…
Influence of Technology on Teenagers Essay
Introduction The advent of social media platforms has brought about a revolutionary shift in the way individuals, particularly teenagers, interact with each other and the world around them. While these platforms offer opportunities for connection, self-expression, and information-sharing, they also raise concerns about the potential…
Connected Society: Effects of Mobile Phones Explored
Introduction The advent of mobile phones has ushered in a new era of connectivity, convenience, and transformation in our daily lives. These portable devices have become an integral part of modern society, influencing the way we communicate, work, interact, and even perceive the world around…
Enhancing Convenience: Mobile Phones' Impact Essay
Introduction Mobile phones have become an integral part of modern society, revolutionizing the way we communicate, access information, and manage our daily lives. With their portability, versatility, and connectivity, these devices have transformed the way we interact and navigate the world around us. This essay…
Disconnected Day: Life Without Technology
Introduction In the age of rapid technological advancements, the idea of spending a day without technology may seem challenging and even daunting to many. However, such an experience can offer valuable insights into our dependence on devices and the impact of technology on various aspects…
Why the Future Doesn't Need Us: Potential Effects of Artificial Intelligence on the Future
By the Cambridge dictionary, the term Artificial Intelligence is: “ The use of computer programs that have some of the qualities of the human mind, such as the ability to understand language, recognize pictures, and learn from experience.” Or how the researcher has defined it…
Why the Future Doesn't Need Us: the Harm that Can Be Caused by Ai in Future
Introduction Artificial intelligence (AI) is the System of human Intelligence, which is processed by machines laptops or PC’ s. These procedures include tasks such as learning (the knowledge of information and regulations for using the information), reasoning (using regulations to achieve appropriate or exact conclusions)…
Expanding on How Will Our Society Be Remembered in 100 Years
To be honest I have no idea, I have no intention of trying to predict that far in the future and think about how will our society be remembered in 100 years. But, we will still have laptops and desktops as they are the best…
Everyday Dangers and Benefits of the Information Technology in Healthcare
Introduction Information Technology (IT) has much benefits in health care while it rapidly grows since 2012. However, technology can have a negative impact on care to patients or cause costly mistakes that impacts patient safety. Information Technology currently is being used in healthcare for various…
The Effects of Technology: How Technology Has Improved Our Lives
The effect that technology has on our lives has made a drastic change among the last couple of decades. Whether it is an improvement or controlling will be a wide variable amongst the multitude of people who may desire the properties of a PC, Phone,…
Technology in Our Age: How Has Technology Improved Our Lives
In the modern era, technology plays many important roles in our life. It has significantly reshaped the world in many ways. If we use technology properly, who knows how much improvement we can make? I strongly believe that when used properly, it can change the…
The Impact of Technological Advancement on Empathy
Having empathy means that you have the capability to understand a person talking to you or to be to share your feelings with them while you are engaging in a conversation. Having empathy means you listen to them enough to know how they feel and…
Role of Information Technology in Business: Advantages and Disadvantages
Introduction Smart technology is defined as the advanced technologies that are proficient to adjust naturally and alter conduct to fit condition, detects things with innovation sensors, this giving information to break down and induce from, reaching determinations from guidelines. In simpler words, we can say…
How Has Technology Changed the World
When was the last time you checked your phone? I can take a guess, you have probably checked your phone within the last few minutes… Each day we progress more and more as a society through technology. Finding new ways to use it every day….
Role of Technology in Poverty Reduction
It can be argued that technology has made it easier to get involved in the process of helping reduce poverty across the world. It has reduced certain barriers such as transportation difficulties, information asymmetry, and now within seconds we can browse around the internet and…
The Importance of Technology Within the Workplace
Introduction Over the past few decades, technology has become quite influential within our lives. It has had a significant impact in our homes, recreational activities and the way we communicate. Technology has added more to our lives allowing life to be much easier. Within the…
Satirical Essay on Negative Effects of Texting and Social Media
Society now and days is confronted with the constantly growing hassle of electronics and social media. What used to be taken into consideration a precious treasure is now the cause of obesity, lack of concentration, inadequate communique, and a much less intellectual society. Cell phones,…
Does Technology Make Us Smarter Or Dumber
Humans continue to develop ideas that create technological advancements continue to progressively solve problems that come up. This technology has helped by not only shaping the industrial, agricultural, or defense innovations but it also affects the educational aspects of our everyday lives. It constantly increases…
How Technology Negatively Affects Us
Is technology being abused by humans? Today, technology has advanced to a point where it has affected humans physically, mentally, and socially. Humans depend on technology, which brings up the debate if technology has made us lazy. To begin with, so many humans are physically…
Satirical Essay on Negative Effects of Texting and Technology Addiction
In today’s society people have become obsessed with technology as it keeps advancing and businesses keep advertising their new products and apps. Technology is promoting individuals to become disconnected from reality and hypnotizing them into the online world. This has allowed people to suffer from…
Blockchain Technology in Education
Abstract Blockchain Technology is a developing innovation, with practically day by day declarations on its applicability to everyday life. It is realized that has the potential to challenge well-established practices and administrations due to the decentralized nature of blockchains, and highlights, for example, the changelessness…
Computer Grading Essays
Abstract Essays are paramount for of assessing the academic excellence along with linking the different ideas with the ability to recall but are notably time consuming when they are assessed manually. Manual grading takes significant amount of evaluator’s time and hence it is an expensive…
Video Games and Violence: the Development of Violent Tendencies in Games
The content of video games has evolved since the shy beginnings of the industry, there are more than fifty years. The simple arcade games with almost nonexistent special effects have given way to a vast choice of games, presenting an increasingly realistic graphics and increasingly…
Video Games, Violence and Their Impact on Gun Control Regulations
Abstract Gun control is one of the highly debated topics around the world and most prominently in the US. In the United States there has been an increasing of headlines in the news since the event of the mass school shooting taken place in Stoneman…
Are Cell Phones Dangerous: Sale of Technology Without Warnings
I would not have been convinced that cell phones cause stress to the body based off of the demonstration presented. The method used was not entirely correct. By starting out with the information she was correct in doing this because it states the facts and…
Do Violent Video Games Cause Behavior Problems: Contribution to School Shootings
Video games represent something more than just entertainment for other people. For instance, I grew up playing video games from a very young age and I am certain that just like me, many people value them too. So, why am I talking about video games,…
Debate: Are Cell Phones Dangerous for Teens
Teens nowadays usually have cellphones on them at all times. Some parents get frustrated because the teens are addicted to their phones. There are some people who are very concerned because that’s all they do. Teens will be on their phones 24 hours a day….
Do Violent Video Games Cause Behavior Problems and Inclinations: a Study
A study was devised to answer a question that many individuals have at least once wondered in their lives, does playing certain video games that contain aggressive content increase the likelihood that the individual would have aggressive tendencies compared to an individual who does not…
Critical Evaluation of the Reasons for Pubg Game Addiction
Abstract Social media is exploring at a very high speed. It is an important aspect of today’s changing lifestyle. Online shopping, online booking for travel, food, grocery, etc. have become a part of social media. Also online gaming has come up with unique elements to…
The Epidemic of Game Addiction to Onmyoji, Pubg and Other Games
Generally, game addiction these days become a global problem among teenager, the authority has provided various solution for this difficulty. Both parents and addict should follow these below options to effectively resolve video game addiction. The first solutions is to directly One-to-One counselling with a…
Impact of Pubg and Game Addiction on Young Adults
Abstract My study of the focus is on the impact that pubg game has on individuals especially on young adults. We are living in a society which has rapid transformation due to development of technologies. People are addicted into many things but addiction of game…
Pubg: the Game that Caused Many to Fall into Addiction
PUBG also known as Player Unknown Battleground the one game which every person is hooked to right now. Kids and adults, everybody is either playing it or has definitely heard the buzz around it.First of all what is PUBG or Player Unknown Battleground ? PUBG…
Technology Versus Education: Improving Learning with Podcasts
Be honest. How many of you are able to open up a physical book and start reading the dense and complex texts without any difficulty? Let alone reading a book, how many have even touched a book in general? We’ve all deceived ourselves, pretending that…
The Impact of Violence: Do Violent Video Games Cause Behavior Problems
The impact of personalized gaming characters in aggressive video games on aggressive behavior has been affecting the teens. Ongoing improvement in computer games is that players can plan and customize their very own in-diversion characters. It was anticipated that this development could prompt rises in…
The Legal Nature of Video Games
In the course of this study, we tried to analyze different approaches adopted by few countries in the field of legal protection for video games, their creators and consumers ‘ rights. We note that the majority of jurisdictions tend to protect these works of art…
How Artificial Intelligence Became a Part of Our Lives
First, Artificial Intelligence is starting to become a part of our everyday lives and is becoming more advanced. Some devices include smart phones, smart devices such as Alexa, and smart devices for our homes that be controlled by smart phones. Phones can now perform many,…
The Differences and Similarities Between Science and Technology
Due to the rapid increase and complexity of the structure of society, many questions arose about when, how and why various components of the environment function the way it does. It was because of this inquisition, the phenomenon science was created, then not too long…
Are We Too Dependent on Technology
Introduction Technology nowadays has become part of many people’s life. It is not only used to communicate by calling and texting, but also to do research, gain knowledge, send information using email. It is also convenient to do things such as shop, pay bills, read…
The Meaning and Features of Microsoft Word
Have you thought of digitizing your documents and also to conveniently access or share them at the click of a button? Would you like to ease access and deliberation of documents with your team regardless of any geographical limitations? Or you could just be sick…
Is Technology Dangerous and Teens Technology Dependence
Is technology really a danger to the lives of others? Technology has proved to be very beneficial for the world since its introduction. The advancements that have been made to it in the last 20 years have changed the way society works and the way…
Disadvantages of Technology: Environment, Health, and Education Issues
In our lives, technology plays a vital part. It revolutionized every field dramatically. Technology has a vast scope and had improved our lifestyle. Technology has wide applications and has a significant and influential impact on our life in various ways. This text claimed that human…
Video Games and Violence: Children and Games
Almost all children like to play video games. Some video games will contain all violent or bloody scenes. Some people say that these are only games and there is nothing to worry about. However, others argue that such violence is harmful to the developing personality…
Information Technology: Steady Steps Toward a Digital Future
In a world that has experienced a technological awakening on a magnitude never experienced before, even the old have embraced the change. “New” is a word that might be used to describe Information Technology, but how recent can you say the field of Information systems….
The Negative and Positive Effects of Technology
Technology has and always will be a dominant part of our world over the years, especially in the lives of teenagers and young adults. The obsession with liking, sharing, and tweeting has come to a peak within the past years. Most individuals who use their…
The Main Reasons Why Videogames Are Good for You
Have you ever heard the words ‘stop playing video games it rots your brain” well if you are like me you hear that word for word every day of your life but if you don’t you’re either lucky or weird. Studies have shown that video…
Negative Effects of Video Games
Video games are considered a leisure activity done in order to relax or have fun alone or with friends. Just as the name suggests it is a game with an electronic set up, that involves manipulation of images electronically and the images produced on a…
How Technology Changed Our Lives
A famous man once said “Time is money and money is time”. With technology we can do things faster. Technology was created and developed to make our lives easier and make it at its best. So, how technology changed our lives? Technology has changed education…
Impact of Video Games: Negative Effects of Video Games
As technology and science advance throughout the years, game industries have also mustered up efforts and coming up with fresh ideas to take gaming to a whole new level of experience and entertainment. In this modern era, everyone of all ages has access to video…
Impact of Video Game: Benefits of Playing Video Games
Video games, an electronic game in which players control images on a video screen. In 1958 physicist William Higinbotham developed a video game which is thought to be the first ever. The video game had no name but is a very similar version of Pong,…
Advancing Technology in Space Exploration
Outer space is the enormous expansion that exists beyond the Earth and celestial bodies. Technology has immensely evolved since the 1960’s that allowed Neil Armstrong to walk on the moon to Tesla’s CEO and Co-founder, Elon Musk to launch a car, with a dummy in…
Dependence on Technology: Are We Too Dependent on Computers
PCs are great methods for instruction since it assists understudy with working on composing, learning and perusing. It causes us discover and dissect any sort of data. It makes us think, in this way, develop. With the assistance of PCs and the Internet, we can…
Is Society Too Dependent on Technology
With the increasing advances in technology, certain aspects of people’s lives have changed significantly. Through the use of computers and handheld devices, people are now able to do so much at the touch of a button. Furthermore communication between individuals and businesses has become more…
The Reasons Why Video Games Are Good for You
Today I am here to talk about a very wide topic, video games. Video games are a very controversial topic all around the world. There are two main sides, the pro, and the con. People who still believe video games aren’t good for society haven’t…
Are We Too Dependent on Technology Nowadays
‘It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity.’ So true and fittingly reflecting upon the current scenario. Greetings to all! To begin with, can human beings limit their enslavement to the technological advancement? Can we stop this blind reliance on the…
The Power of Technology: Traditional Books Vs Ebooks
Marcus Tullius Cicero once said, “A room without books is like a body without a soul.” Although traditional books have changed human history, the modern Era has forced the significance of technology, changing people’s everyday activities like books. As technology has improved in the last…
The Pros and Cons of Cell Phone Usage by Teenagers
For over a decade, cell phones have been a necessity to people of all ages. Even more recently, smartphones have come out, allowing for easy access to the internet. This has led to massive adoption of cell phones into everyday life. People rely on these…
Relationships Formed by Using Technology
Years ago before most people had smartphones, families would gather around the table during dinner and talk about the days events. Nowadays children and teenagers are busy on their smartphones while their parents are preoccupied online for work or other entertainment purposes. American adults spend…
Negative Effects of Technology and Has the Smartphone Destroyed a Generation
There is a quote by Charles Percy Snow that says “Technology is a queer thing. It brings you great gifts with one hand and it stabs you in the back with the other.” This truly sums up technology as a whole. Constantly using technology leaves…
The Health Effects of Video Games; Negative Effects of Video Games
For almost eight decades, video games have been prevalent. In the most recent decade, pc (personal computer) and console gaming have become more popular amongst teenagers, along with the excessive amount of time they are being played. Throughout the years there has been a huge…
Has the Internet Positively Or Negatively Impacted Human Society
First of all ask yourself, has the internet changed my life for the better or for the worse and has the internet positively or negatively impacted human society? do I need to be staring at a screen all day? Do I not have anything better…
Teens' Reliance on Technology and Human Dependence on Technology
With the presence of technology, teenager’s lives have been more leisurely and refined. Technology is being implemented more in their everyday lives because it has been developed to be able to do the simplest task. It takes a click of a button for companies to…
Reasons Why is New Technology Important to Teenagers in Gaming
In modern society, technology is taking over, and it has been part of human life. It would amaze you the amount of time that you spend online on an average day. For this reason, even the games have embraced technology. This is to enable you…
Battle Between Good and Bad and is Google Making Us Stupid
“Who’s better at chess-computers or humans?” ( Thompson 340). This question has brought a lot of attention to the table, and has been researched to find results. Internet and technology have been around my whole life, so my brain has always been trained to use…
Effects of Technology: Does Technology Make Us More Alone
In my eyes technology affects people today in both positive and negative ways. Technology includes the internet and telephones which helps us stay in touch with the people we know. When a person uses technology constantly it makes it harder for them to interact with…
The Article 'Is Google Making Us Stupid' by Nicholas Carr
The Internet is a dangerous place for everyone nowadays because once anyone posts something or say something on the Internet, it is going to stay there forever. The Internet can ruin someone’s like within seconds, and people do not have much privacy on the Internet….
Effects of Technology: How Technology Affects Our Life
Technology, the application of scientific knowledge to the practical aims of human life or, as it is sometimes phrased, to the change and manipulation of the human environmen. So how technology affect our life? Nowadays, we are surrounded by technology, it is basically everywhere. Almost every…
Should Video Games Be Considered as a Sport and Why
Have you ever heard people around you accusing that playing online games is just a waste of time? This is the accusation that many people (mostly parents) who do not or only have a little knowledge about online gaming usually have when seeing other people…
Choose your writer among 300 professionals!
You cannot copy content from our website. If you need this sample, insert an email and we'll deliver it to you.
Please, provide real email address.
This email is exists.
Essay on Impact of Technology on Education
Students are often asked to write an essay on Impact of Technology on Education in their schools and colleges. And if you’re also looking for the same, we have created 100-word, 250-word, and 500-word essays on the topic.
Let’s take a look…
100 Words Essay on Impact of Technology on Education
Technology has greatly influenced education. It has changed the way we learn and teach, making education more accessible and engaging.
Technology has introduced interactive learning tools like smart boards and tablets. They make lessons more engaging and fun, helping students understand better.
With the internet, learning is not limited to classrooms. Online courses, video lectures, and digital libraries have made education accessible to everyone, everywhere.
Technology has improved communication between students and teachers. Emails, chats, and video calls make it easier to discuss and solve doubts.
In conclusion, technology’s impact on education is profound. It has made learning more interactive, accessible, and communicative.
A collection of top essays on
- great personalities
- science & technology
- society & social issues
- sports & education
- environment, ecology & climate
250 Words Essay on Impact of Technology on Education
The advent of technology in education.
The advent of technology has revolutionized various sectors, with education being one of the most impacted. It has transformed traditional teaching methods, making learning more engaging, accessible, and efficient.
Enhancing Accessibility and Flexibility
Technology has democratized education, breaking down geographical barriers. Online learning platforms and digital libraries provide easy access to a vast range of resources. This flexibility allows students to learn at their own pace, fostering a self-driven learning environment.
Interactive Learning Experience
Technological tools like virtual reality, digital simulations, and gamified learning apps have made education more interactive. These tools cater to different learning styles, enhancing comprehension, and retention of knowledge.
Tools like cloud-based applications and social media platforms promote collaborative learning. They enable students to work together on projects, share ideas, and gain diverse perspectives, fostering critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
Challenges Posed by Technology
Despite its benefits, technology also poses challenges. The digital divide, where some students lack access to technology, can exacerbate educational inequalities. Additionally, over-reliance on technology might hinder the development of interpersonal skills and critical thinking.
In conclusion, the impact of technology on education is profound, offering immense benefits while posing certain challenges. It’s crucial to balance the use of technology in education, maximizing its advantages while mitigating its potential drawbacks.
Packed in 152 Informative Pages
500 Words Essay on Impact of Technology on Education
The advent of technology has dramatically transformed various sectors globally, and education is no exception. Over the years, technology has played a pivotal role in reshaping educational landscapes, creating new opportunities for both students and educators. This essay explores the impact of technology on education, focusing on its benefits, challenges, and future implications.
The Benefits of Technology in Education
One of the most significant benefits of technology in education is the democratization of knowledge. Digital platforms such as online libraries, e-books, and educational websites have made information accessible to anyone with an internet connection, breaking down geographical and socio-economic barriers.
Technology has also fostered a more personalized learning experience. Adaptive learning systems and educational apps can tailor content to individual students’ needs, enhancing their understanding and engagement. Furthermore, technology facilitates collaborative learning through platforms that allow students to work together remotely, fostering teamwork and communication skills.
The Challenges of Technology in Education
Despite the numerous benefits, technology’s integration into education is not without challenges. One of the primary issues is the digital divide, which refers to the disparity in access to technology between different socioeconomic groups. This divide exacerbates educational inequalities, as students who lack access to digital resources are disadvantaged.
Another challenge is the potential for distraction. With the proliferation of digital devices, students may be tempted to use them for non-educational purposes, which can hinder their academic progress. Additionally, the over-reliance on technology may diminish critical thinking and problem-solving skills, as students may resort to quick online solutions rather than engaging in deep, thoughtful analysis.
As we look towards the future, the role of technology in education is set to grow even more prominent. Virtual Reality (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR) are expected to revolutionize the classroom experience, making learning more immersive and engaging. Artificial Intelligence (AI) will likely automate administrative tasks, freeing up teachers’ time to focus more on instruction and student interaction.
However, as technology continues to evolve, it is crucial to address its challenges. Policymakers and educators must work together to bridge the digital divide, ensuring that all students can benefit from technological advancements. Additionally, digital literacy programs should be implemented to teach students how to use technology responsibly and effectively.
In conclusion, technology has had a profound impact on education, offering numerous benefits but also presenting significant challenges. As we navigate the digital age, it is essential to harness technology’s potential to enhance education while mitigating its drawbacks. This balanced approach will ensure that technology serves as a powerful tool in shaping a more equitable, engaging, and efficient educational landscape.
That’s it! I hope the essay helped you.
If you’re looking for more, here are essays on other interesting topics:
- Essay on Future Education Challenges
- Essay on Traffic Education
- Essay on Islamic Education
Apart from these, you can look at all the essays by clicking here .
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Turnitin's AI writing detection available now
Turnitin launches AI detection to help educators identify when AI writing tools such as ChatGPT have been used in students’ submissions.
Academic integrity in the age of AI writing
Over the years, academic integrity has been both supported and tested by technology. Today, educators are facing a new frontier with AI writing and ChatGPT.
Here at Turnitin, we believe that AI can be a positive force that, when used responsibly, has the potential to support and enhance the learning process. We also believe that equitable access to AI tools is vital, which is why we’re working with students and educators to develop technology that can support and enhance the learning process. However, it is important to acknowledge new challenges alongside the opportunities.
We recognize that for educators, there is a pressing and immediate need to know when and where AI and AI writing tools have been used by students. This is why we are now offering AI detection capabilities for educators in our products.
Gain insights on how much of a student’s submission is authentic, human writing versus AI-generated from ChatGPT or other tools.
Robust reporting identifies AI-written text and provides information educators need to determine their next course of action. We’ve designed our solution with educators, for educators.
AI writing detection complements Turnitin’s similarity checking workflow and is integrated with your LMS, providing a seamless, familiar experience.
Turnitin’s AI writing detection capability available with Originality, helps educators identify AI-generated content in student work while safeguarding the interests of students.
Turnitin AI Innovation Lab
Welcome to the Turnitin AI Innovation Lab, a hub for new and upcoming product developments in the area of AI writing. You can follow our progress on detection initiatives for AI writing, ChatGPT, and AI-paraphrasing.
Understanding the false positive rate for sentences of our AI writing detection capability
We’d like to share more insight on our sentence level false positive rate and tips on how to use our AI writing detection metrics.
Understanding false positives within our AI writing detection capabilities
We’d like to share some insight on how our AI detection model deals with false positives and what constitutes a false positive.
Have questions? Read these FAQs on Turnitin’s AI writing detection capabilities
Helping solve the AI writing puzzle one piece at a time
AI-generated writing has transformed every aspect of our lives, including the classroom. However, identifying AI writing in students’ submissions is just one piece in the broader, complex, ever-evolving AI writing puzzle.
Teaching in the age of AI writing
As AI text generators like ChatGPT quickly evolve, our educator resources will, too. Curated and created by our team of veteran educators, our resources help educators meet these new challenges. They are built for professional learning and outline steps educators can take immediately to guide students in maintaining academic integrity when faced with AI writing tools.
A guide to help educators determine which resource is more applicable to their instructional situation: the AI misuse checklist or the AI misuse rubric.
A guide sharing strategies educators can consider to help when confronted with a false positive.
A guide sharing strategies students can consider to help when confronted with a false positive.
The Turnitin Educator Network is a space to meet, discuss and share best practices on academic integrity in the age of AI.
Learn more about AI writing in our blog
Written by experts in the field, educators, and Turnitin professionals, our blog offers resources and thought leadership in support of students, instructors, and administrators. Dive into articles on a variety of important topics, including academic integrity, assessment, and instruction in a world with artificial intelligence.
Discover the secrets of mastering AI for simple tasks with the best writing AI practices. Unlock new levels of efficiency and creativity.
Students come to our classrooms with an awareness of AI writing tools. While many students comprehend that AI writing can be misused, it’s important to define the difference between proper and improper use of tools like ChatGPT. Having a discussion about learning and the ways in which ChatGPT can help or inhibit the ways in which students absorb information can highlight the intersection of AI writing tools and academic integrity.
Stay up to date with the latest blog posts delivered directly to your inbox.
Turnitin ai tools in the news.
Never miss an update or announcement. Visit our media center for recent news coverage and press releases.
Cheat GPT? Turnitin CEO Chris Caren weighs in on combating A.I. plagiarism | CNBC Squawk Box
Since the inception of AI-generated writing, educators and institutions are learning how to navigate it in the classroom. Turnitin’s CEO Chris Caren joins ‘Squawk Box’ to discuss how it is being used in the classroom and how educators can identify AI writing in student submissions.
Trouble viewing? View the video on YouTube or adjust your cookie preferences .
Schools Ban ChatGPT amid Fears of Artificial-Intelligence-Assisted Cheating
U.S. educators are debating the merits and risks of a new, free artificial intelligence tool called ChatGPT, which students are using to write passable high school essays. So far, there isn’t a reliable way to catch cheating. Matt Dibble has the story.
Some U.S. schools banning AI technology while others embrace it | NBC Nightly News
ChatGPT, an artificial intelligence program, can write college-level essays in seconds. While some school districts are banning it due to cheating concerns, NBC News’ Jacob Ward has details on why some teachers are embracing the technology.
Artificial intelligence, it seems, is taking over the world. At least that's what alarmists would have you believe . The line between fact and fiction continues to blur, and recognizing what is real versus what some bot concocted grows increasingly difficult with each passing week.
In this episode of THE Journal Insider podcast, host and THEJournal.com editor Kristal Kuykendall welcomes two former teachers who have been working on AI writing tools at Turnitin, a plagiarism-detection software used by thousands of K–12 schools and institutions of higher education.
ChatGPT, an AI-powered “large language” model, is poised to change the way high school English teachers do their jobs. With the ability to understand and respond to natural language, ChatGPT is a valuable tool for educators looking to provide personalized instruction and feedback to their students.
For press and media inquiries, contact us at [email protected]
Meet us in person to discuss ai writing detection.
We are attending larger and smaller events to ensure we’ll have the opportunity to discuss academic integrity in the age of AI writing with you in person. Here’s a list of events that Turnitin has already participated in, or will be participating in this year. Looking forward to seeing you there!
MBO Digitaal Conferentie, September 21-22, Ulft, Netherlands World Academic Summit, 26-28 September 2023, Sydney, Australia Campus Innovation, September 27-29, Hamburg, Germany tawiab 2023: Tagung wissenschaftliche Abschlussarbeiten und Hochschulschriften-Repositorien, September 28, Vienna, Austria ACO-TEC 2023, September 28-29, Vienna, Austria Digital Universities: MENA, 9-11 October, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia EDUCAUSE Annual Conference, 9-12 October 2023, Chicago, USA
EDUtech Europe, October 10-12, Amsterdam, Netherlands Digital Universities: Europe, 23-25 October 2023, Barcelona, Spain THE Campus Live US, 8-9 November 2023, Los Angeles, USA SURF Onderwijsdagen, November 14-15, Den Bosch, Netherlands NCTE, 16-19 November 2023, Columbus, OH, USA THE Campus Live UK, 22-23 November 2023, UK Online Educa Berlin 2023 (OEB), November 22-24, Berlin, Germany
Let’s innovate together
Impact Of Technology Essay Examples
Many students are faced with the problem of finding ideas for writing their essays. This website contains a database with more than 50 000 essay examples, using which you can easily find inspiration for creating your own essay on Impact of Technology.
Here you will find many different essay topics on Impact of Technology. You will be able to confidently write your own paper on the influence of Impact of Technology on various aspects of life, reflect on the importance of Impact of Technology, and much more. Keep on reading!
1. What might have happened to Apple if its top executives had not supported the financing for iPods? If Apple’s senior management hadn’t endorsed the funds allocation to the iPod, Apple Computer, Inc. might not have recovered from what was referred to in the textbook as the “brink of insignificance”. At a time when MP3 […]
ITO 1 Individual Assignment Social Construction and Social Shaping of Technology Course Tutors: Professor Brain Bloomfield & Professor Theo Vurdubakis Submitted by: Amit Tewari Student Id: 30646848 Abstract Theories of social construction of technology provide ways to identify the influence of society in development of technologies. What do we mean when we say that technology […]
Company Profile Lenovo, a Chinese multinational computer hardware and electronics company, was founded in China and incorporated in Hong Kong. It has expanded to become the biggest PC company in China. In 2005, Lenovo purchased IBM’s former Personal Computer Division. The company provides an extensive selection of products such as personal computers, tablet computers, mobile […]
Part 1 To understand the origin of most technologies require the analysis of the evolution of man. From the history of man, we find that he needed means to assist him to survive in the jungle. Their main activities were hunting and gathering before the idea of agriculture and other activities materialized. The sequence of […]
Executive Summary The recent times have seen some of the greatest advancements in technology. Improved and new technologies alter the way people run their lives by providing convenience and more comfort. Humans living in the modern world have profoundly been influenced by technological advancements. Today, like no other time in history, technology plays huge and […]
Popular Questions About Impact of Technology
Haven't found what you were looking for, search for samples, answers to your questions and flashcards.
- Enter your topic/question
- Receive an explanation
- Ask one question at a time
- Enter a specific assignment topic
- Aim at least 500 characters
- a topic sentence that states the main or controlling idea
- supporting sentences to explain and develop the point you’re making
- evidence from your reading or an example from the subject area that supports your point
- analysis of the implication/significance/impact of the evidence finished off with a critical conclusion you have drawn from the evidence.
- Essay On Technology
Essay on Technology
500+ words essay on technology.
The word technology comes from the two Greek words, ‘techne’ and ‘logos’. Techne means art, skills, or craft, and Logos means a word, saying, or expression that expresses inward thought. Thus, technology means the skill to convey an idea to reach a goal. But nowadays, the term technology mainly signifies the knowledge of tools, machines, techniques, crafts, systems, and organisation methods to solve a problem. Today, technological advancement has provided the human race with the ability to control and adapt to their natural environment. In this Essay on Technology, students will know the importance of technology, its advantages and disadvantages and the future of technology.
How Has Technology Changed Our Lives?
Various innovations and development took place in the field of technology which has made a significant impact on our lives in different ways. With the invention of technology, we become more powerful. We have the ability to transform the environment, extend our lifetime, create big and interconnected societies and even explore various new things about the universe. Today, we use technology from morning to evening, from the simplest nail cutter to television and personal laptop. Technology has touched all aspects of our lives, whether it is mobile phones, kettles, kitchen microwaves, electric cookers, television, water heaters, remote control, fridge, and other larger communication systems such as internet facilities, railways, air routes, and so on. Thus, technology plays an extremely crucial role in the lives of human beings.
Advantages of Technology
The advancement in technology has made our lives easier, more comfortable and enjoyable. It has reduced the effort and time required to complete a task, thus enhancing the quality and efficiency of work. Technology has become a part of our life and benefited us in many ways. Today, we can communicate with people living in any city or country. Communication has become much faster and easier as we are just a click away from people. In education, technology has played a vital role, especially during the COVID-19 breakdown period. It has brought virtual and online classes for students and teachers across the globe to share knowledge, ideas and resources online. Moreover, technology has made it easier for students to understand complex concepts with the help of virtualisation, graphics, 3D animation and diagrams.
Technology is considered to be the driving force behind improvements in the medical and healthcare field. Modern machines have helped doctors to perform operations successfully. Due to technology, the lifespan of the common person has increased. There are many more sectors, such as banking, automation, automobile, and various industries, where technology is making significant changes and helping us.
Disadvantages of Technology
Although we have so many advantages of technology, there are also disadvantages. Robots and machines have taken over the job of many people. Instead of bringing people together, technology has made them socially isolated. People now spend most of their time on smartphones or computers rather than interacting with other people. Technology in education has reduced the intellectual and analytical ability of students. It is like spoon-feeding to students as they don’t have the reasoning and aptitude skills to think differently. Technology has raised the issue of internet privacy. So, one has to be very careful while using banking passwords to make online transactions.
Future of Technology
The future of technology seems to be exciting but also scary. Futuristic predictions in technology can dish out some exciting or scary visions for the future of machines and science. Technology will either enhance or replace the products and activities that are near and dear to us. The answer to our technological dilemma about what will be the upcoming technological innovation in the future is not surprising. In the past, technology was mainly focused on retaining more information and efficient processing, but in the future, it will be based on industrial robots, artificial intelligence, machine learning, etc.
Technology alone cannot help in building a better world. The collateral collaboration of machines and human effort is required for the progress and prosperity of the nation. We need to develop a more robust management system for the efficient functioning of technology.
Practise CBSE Essays on more topics to improve the writing section. Students can get the latest updates on CBSE/ICSE/State Board/Competitive Exams at BYJU’S website. They can also download the BYJU’S App for interactive study videos.
Frequently Asked Questions on Technology Essay
What is the simple definition of technology.
The real-time application of science and knowledge is how technology can be defined in simple terms.
Which country is ranked first in technological advancement?
Finland ranks top in technological advancement ahead of the USA according to the UNDP.
Why is the development of technology important?
Technology has now become an important part of our lives and thus technical and technological advancements are essential to take us forward in all aspects.
Leave a Comment Cancel reply
Your Mobile number and Email id will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Request OTP on Voice Call
Post My Comment
- Share Share
Register with BYJU'S & Download Free PDFs
Register with byju's & watch live videos.
StudyDriver in your Smartphone!
Impact of Technology Essays
Impact of technology on supply chain.
I would make my dreams come true as a result changing the supply chain management system to a better one and enhance the renovation of the business world at large. The management of the flow of goods and services from the collection storage of raw materials, work in progress inventory and finished products from a point of origin to the consumption. It also entails movement of finances, time and even information. The organization should have better strategies for maximizing the […]
Impact of Technology on Society on Rural China
As technologies evolve, humans have the opportunity to make any digital transition a step forward for all citizens. It has become common to have some sort of technology in the home, whether that is a television, cellphone, computer, or all of the above. Technology is connecting citizens and providing information faster than ever before. Consequently, experts are starting to have conversations about the implications of innovation and the impact it can have on rural communities. More than half of the […]
A professional writer will make a clear, mistake-free paper for you!
Heavy Impact of Technology
The 21stCentury is characterized by the heavy impact technology has on us as a society while it continues to develop new devices and modernize technology.Millions of individuals around the world are now connected digitally; in other words, people globally rely heavily on smartphones tablets and/ or computers that store or save a majority of their personal information. Critical and extremely personal data is available and collected in these smart technology such as credit card details, finger print layout, and “as […]
The Impact of Technology on Children Today
For decades, technology has continued to progress in every field possible. A society that once used a basic keypad phone are now using smart phones with the capacity of acting as handheld computers. Electronics is a form of technology that can extend and achieve various tasks in individuals’ day by day life. It has allowed an individual to multitask on the go, but to some it’s become an extension of their body and identity, especially to the children. With the […]
The Impact of Technology on Children
In 2018, adolescents are surrounded by all forms of technology. Kids of all ages carry a cellphone at all times and have different types of video game consoles as forms of entertainment at home. They use it in their classrooms to help with education and they use it at home as a source of entertainment. Technology has both positive and negative aspects to it. It is an amazing luxury that helps give children opportunities to learn and explore in ways […]
Running Head: the Impact of Technology on Education
Introduction Sezgin’s (2002) study states, environments enriched with multimedia class software increases students’ success levels. Technology is useful to monitor students learning experiences and help the students develop mentally . “Technology can foster a student to conjecture, justify and generalize mathematical contents by doing fast and accurate computation and analysis of various representations.” Some teachers also stated that lessons were able to be given much faster and with ease because of the reduction of questions and increase in understanding on […]
Technology Impact on the Economy of the Country
Research Paper Although the overall poverty rates have been steadily decreasing in the United States, one problem that is rapidly increasing is the enormous economic divide between the wealthy and those living under the poverty line. Throughout the mid-to-late twentieth century, the world experienced a second industrial revolution known as the Digital Revolution. According to Techopedia, the Digital Revolution, which marked the beginning of the Information Age, ‘refers to advancement of technology from analog electronic and mechanical devices to […]
The Impact and Advantages of Technology
Technology has affected the world greatly over the last couple of decades. From the first cell phone, to the automated drone that drops your food off. There are many positive effects of technology & a handful of negative things, I’ll get into details in a seconds. World Trade, one of the biggest privileges of technology. World Trade has many advantages that are very beneficial. For example, Export create jobs & boost economic growth. They give domestic companies more experience in […]
Analysis of the Impact of Medical Technology in Education
Technology over the past decade has advanced so dramatically and improved so many people’s lives in a variety of ways. Health and wellness fields have benefited from these technological advances as much as any industry. With these advancements, healthcare providers are able to improve the quality of care they provide for the people they serve. With the evolution of technology so has the development of electronic medical records (EMR) and electronic health records (EHR) systems. The importance of EMRs […]
Technology Impact on Accounting Companies
Companies might need to assign individuals with new skills, arrange opportunities for them to continue, and train current employees to operate more analytical services and strategic thinking. For instance, Mauldin & Jenkins, a regional firm in the Southeast, established a Forward and Strategic Thinking Committee in fall 2017. This was done to examine how the new surrounding is going to impact a company of its size and the audit service. While technology leads to more compliance-related tasks and CPAs convert […]
Impact of Biotechnology on Modern Medicine
Throughout history we have discovered many great achievements, some may argue that most of them are not ethical, yet we continue to evolve as a society. What is the first thing you think about medical biotechnology? According to Fereidoun Mahboudi, “A standard definition of biotechnology was achieved in the Convention on Biological Diversity (1992) – ‘any technological application that uses biological systems, living organisms or derivatives there of, to make or modify products and processes for specific use’” . From […]
The Negative Effects of Technology on Health and Propose Solutions
With the development of technology, new science and technologies are changing the way of people’s living styles. New technologies affect people in every aspect of life where it positively improves people’s quality of life and contributes to boosting happiness. For instance,technology brings transportation various ways for people to travel; technicalization of production increases labor efficiency and builds an industry of modern agriculture; the information technology achieves the convenience for people to communicate around the world, and the knowledge can spread […]
Impact on Medical Technology Due to the Passage of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
Abstract The purpose of this paper is to outline the overall impact that the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA), most often referred to as ACA, has had on Medical Technology. This will investigate the perspective of the patient, vendors, and manufacturers as well as the overall health care system in the United States (US). The PPACA was one of the most broadly sweeping legislation that impacted health care in the US since the advent of the Medicare and […]
The most Impactful Negative Effects of Technology on Children
Technology is an appliance or service that does a task for people. It makes people grow professionally by providing information and communication as needed. “Young people in a study reported that social media helped them connect with peers, regardless of their physical location or the time of day. . However, some people do not like technology, and no everybody knows how to use it. For instance, some parents think that the children will know how to handle the latest technology […]
The Effect of Modern Technology in the Academic Performance
CHAPTER I INTRODUCTION A. Background of the Study Everything in this world is subjected to change, whether it’s huge or small. These changes have its corresponding effects, either good or bad. And technology is a concrete example of those things that are currently undergoing a huge change. In the present time – the Age of Modern Technology, where almost everything is high-tech, fast, easy and in progress. Modern technology is simply an advancement of old technology. Modern world is […]
Technology has Become an Ultimate Need of Today’s World
Technology is a body of knowledge devoted to creating tools which has sole purpose of helping humanity by making various difficult tasks easy for us by processing actions and the extracting of materials. The term technology is vast and is beyond the limits of possibilities but in fact technology is a very scientific process. We use technology according to our lifestyle. Technology helps to extend human abilities and to help us in our work. In simple words technology is used […]
The Invention of the CAT Scan and its Impact on Nursing Shortage
My research question is “How did the invention of the CAT scan impact education in nursing and their training in America in the 1970s?”. I chose these two sources to evaluate in order to state the values and limitation within each one. Source 1: Nurse education swings to new tactics in 1970’s This source was published on March 2009 by the Thomas Jefferson University under Jefferson Nursing. One limitation I noticed about this paper was the publication year, 2009. There […]
Technology and Family Problem
Technology is everywhere, as the years pass, technology industry is getting stronger. As technology is emerging, there are huge change in our life. Since, our life is getting comfortable and easy due to high technology skills, on the other hand technology can give us a lot of inner conflict. Imagine families without technology, sitting all together for dinner, reading night time story with children and spending weekends altogether. However think of our society these days, it is hard to find […]
Technology has Changed Face to Cace Reationships
Texting, a techonology adavancement most cant go a day without. Everyday 83% of americans send at least 5 texts. Although many may say texing has imporved communication and made it far easier. What about our teens? Teens are spending more than one-third of their days using media such as online video or music — nearly nine hours on average, according to a new study from the family technology education non-profit group, Common Sense Media. This means that most american teens […]
Perception of where we are
Architecture can mediate place representation through manifesting ordinary as an aesthetic. Technology development has altered our relationship to places and their representation. While our capability to directly experience places are still constrained by physical mobilities, immediacy and transportability of place representation is making it a more dominant source for our perception of places. Driven by our fascination of the extraordinary, place representation often saturates the spectacles and omits the ordinary in its narrative. As what is considered ordinary is contingent […]
Practicality of Artificial Intelligence in Life
A man by the name of Colin Angle, the chairman, chief executive officer, and founder of the robot in-home vacuum cleaner once said “It’s going to be interesting to see how society deals with artificial intelligence, but it will definitely be cool.” Society has definitely made some serious technological advances in the past century. Mankind has developed machines that can provide the workforce equivalent of ten people combined. Society today could not function without the internet, which holds at least […]
Influence of Media Violence
Media violence is everywhere you look, on every channel, on every commercial, and every video game. Media violence has had a lot of influence over the years and especially in young children, teens, and adults.Young children and teens can be exposed to media violence through television, film, video games, and the Internet, meaning that children and adults alike are being influenced into thinking that violence is funny and fun when it can be very dangerous in a crucial situation. For […]
Risk of Cyber Bullying
Students can follow the Twitter feeds of experts in the field or even hash-tags focused on a current affairs, students can learn a lot more about what is happening in the world around them. What hinders the use of social media in learning ?? Cons : 1. While working with social media privacy concerns are always an issue whether for personal or learning use. 2. If the usage is not streamlined by the objective lesson aim , then it could […]
Generation of Obsessing to Self-imag
Social media is a place where people can be vocal about their problems. By encouraging the act of sharing opinions, it pushes people’s thought process on different types of topics, resulting in a generation more opened to debate and compromise. Today activist groups operate mainly on social sites. NOW, National Organization for Women, is a national group that fights for women rights and any issues surrounding their benefits. Its members mostly are active social media users who promote their feminist […]
Daily Emission of Pollutants into the Atmosphere
This can be done via number of different ways including driving less, driving wisely and using fuel-efficient vehicles. Reducing idling as well as maximizing home deliveries without going to buy from stores each time is another good way to maximize efficacy. If each person can reduce the number of miles he drives the car every day there can be a significant reduction in emitting air pollutants daily by cars only. This can be done by using public transit like the […]
The Benefits of Social Media on Today’s Society
New technology raises the question of whether or not social media is beneficial in today’s society. Social media, defined as a form of communication with the use of apps and social networking sites, has become a primary source of both positivity and negativity. Social media applications often baffle many people who aren’t used to the convenience of news outlets and communication at our fingertips. As more people utilize the services provided to us by social media, skeptics begin to wonder […]
Cognitive-Behavioural Model of Pathological Internet Use
In addition, Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) can be an effective treatment for teens who are coping with depression and social media addiction. It is a short-term and problem-focused type of behavioral treatment. It helps the teenagers consider the relationship between their thoughts and their following behavior patterns. The main aspect of this therapy, is that external events and individuals do not cause the negative thoughts or feelings, it’s our thoughts that relate to our external behaviors. Consequently, CBT therapists work […]
Media and Technology Affect Young Social Tendencies
According to a recent study, there are more than 3.4 billion people who use the internet. Of those, around 2.3 billion people are active on social media and the average social media user spends two to three hours a day. The average college freshman spends more time on the internet and social media than interacting with their colleagues. Professor Larry Nelson has found, “Repeatedly, our work has found that those who are floundering in their 20s in making the transition […]
Social Media Impact
Social Media Impact Social media! What a huge word. When it comes to social media, a lot of different thoughts will pop into your head; good ones and bad ones. These platforms are getting famous in an unbelievable speed. Every single day the number of social media users is increasing in a very ridiculous way especially among teenagers! Teenagers are the biggest part of social media users. They can spend more than 5 hours a day on social media; chatting, […]
Real Side of Social Media
We’ll admit, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, they’re all addicting. Around 40% of the people in this world use it. That is three billion people using social media every day. A person spends an average of two hours on their phones, which equals to about half a million tweets, snaps, or photos uploaded online every minute. It is a fun way to communicate with your friends and family who live far away and a great way to pass time, but this […]
82 Questions to Ask About Technology
Technology is an ever-evolving field that affects our lives in both positive and negative ways. It can be difficult to stay on top of the latest technology. That’s why we’ve put together a list of questions to help you understand what’s going on.
Knowing what questions to ask can help you make informed decisions about how technology affects your life and the lives of those around you.
82 Questions you can ask about technology:
- What is the purpose of the technology?
- How will the technology be used?
- What are the benefits of using the technology?
- What are the risks associated with using the technology?
- How secure is the technology?
- How private is the information that will be stored on the technology?
- What are the costs associated with using the technology?
- What are the long-term costs associated with using the technology?
- How easy is it to use the technology?
- What training is required to use the technology?
- What are the potential problems that could arise from using the technology?
- What are the possible solutions to those problems?
- Is there a better alternative to using this technology?
- If so, what is it?
- How often will the technology need to be updated?
- Who will be responsible for maintaining and updating the technology?
- What is big data?
- What is 5g?
- What is edge computing?
- How does the technology work?
- How much does the technology cost?
- Is the technology compatible with other technologies?
- What are the security features of the technology?
- What are the privacy concerns associated with the technology?
- Will using technology have an impact on my lifestyle?
- What are the long-term implications of using the technology?
- What are the potential consequences of not using the technology?
- What do other people think about this technology?
- How will this technology change in the future?
- What is the problem that the technology is trying to solve?
- Who developed the technology?
- Who is funding the development of the technology?
- What are the potential applications of the technology?
- What are the limitations of the technology?
- Is the technology patented?
- What are the environmental impacts of using the technology?
- What are the ethical implications of using the technology?
- What is artificial intelligence?
- What is the latest technology trend?
- How does technology make my life easier?
- How has technology changed the way we work and communicate?
- Who will be using the technology?
- What are the potential costs of the technology?
- What are the potential benefits of the technology?
- What are the potential risks and side effects of the technology?
- How effective is the technology?
- How long will the technology take to implement?
- What security measures are in place for the technology?
- What happens if there is a power outage or other technical difficulties?
- Who can I contact if I have questions about the technology?
- How reliable is the technology?
- What are the security risks associated with the technology?
- What are the legal risks associated with the technology?
- What are the social risks associated with technology?
- What are the environmental risks associated with the technology?
- What is technology?
- What are the short-term effects of using the technology?
- How will using the technology impact my privacy?
- How will using the technology impact my security?
- What are the cultural implications of using this technology?
- What are the political implications of using this technology?
- What does the technology do?
- What are the drawbacks of the technology?
- Can the security of the technology be improved?
- How scalable is the technology?
- How flexible is the technology?
- How can I maximize my productivity with technology?
- What kind of hardware do I need for a particular application?
- How do I troubleshoot common tech issues?
- How often should I upgrade my tech?
- Are there any tips for saving money when buying tech products?
- What are some ways I can recycle old tech products?
- Is the technology covered by a warranty or service agreement?
- How often does the technology need to be replaced?
- What are the user requirements for using the technology?
- What are the maintenance requirements for the technology?
- Can the technology be hacked?
- What happens if there is a power outage?
- What happens if the internet goes down?
- Is there customer support available?
- What are the terms and conditions of using the technology?
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the main purpose of technology.
Technology is used to make life easier. It can be used to accomplish tasks faster or more efficiently. For example, technology can be used to improve communication or make information more accessible.
How is technology affecting society?
Technology is an ever-growing part of society. It seems like every day there is a new technological advancement that changes the way we live. Cell phones, the internet, and social media are just a few examples of how technology has changed the way we communicate.
Technology has also made it easier for us to get information. We can now access information anytime, anywhere, and on any device.
While technology has many benefits, it also has its drawbacks. For example, it can be addictive and have a negative impact on our social interaction.
Asking questions about technology is important to stay up to date on the latest developments in technology – both from a personal and organizational perspective.
By asking yourself these important questions, you’ll better understand how technology works, why it is important, and how to use it effectively for maximum benefit – whether you’re an individual looking for ways to save time or an organization looking for ways to optimize operations.
With this knowledge, you’ll be ready for anything tech throws your way!
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
As you found this post useful...
Share it on social media!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
Top 10 Worldwide IT Industry 2024 Predictions: Mastering AI Everywhere
IDC has recently published its highly anticipated FutureScape report, IDC FutureScape: Worldwide IT Industry 2024 Predictions (IDC #US50435423) offering a compelling glimpse into the future of the IT industry and the pivotal role of artificial intelligence (AI). In this blog post, we’ll explore the key takeaways from this year’s IDC predictions, underlining the profound impact that AI is poised to have on the entire technology landscape and the way businesses conduct their operations.
This year’s predictions are centered around the emergence of AI as a groundbreaking inflection point in the technology domain. While AI is not a new concept, the release of the GPT-3.5 series from OpenAI in late 2022 acted as a catalyst, capturing global attention and leading to a surge in investments in generative AI. In light of this, IDC foresees global spending on AI solutions surging to over $500 billion by 2027. This, in turn, will usher in a remarkable shift in the allocation of technology investments toward AI implementation and the adoption of AI-enhanced products and services.
Rick Villars, Group Vice President of Worldwide Research at IDC, encapsulated this transformative moment by stating, “Every IT provider will incorporate AI into the core of their business, investing treasure, brainpower, and time.” This signifies not just a technological advancement but a significant shift in the mindset of CIOs and the digitally savvy C-Suite. While the pivot towards AI promises a wealth of innovative AI-enhanced products and services, it also poses challenges such as the proliferation of “now with AI” options, which could lead to uncontrolled cost increases and a loss of data control.
IDC’s FutureScape 2024 research is focused on the external factors that will reshape the global business ecosystem over the next 12 to 24 months and it also delves into the issues IT teams will encounter as they work on defining, building, and governing the technologies needed to excel in a digital-first world. To gain a more detailed understanding of these predictions, let’s explore IDC’s top ten worldwide IT industry forecasts:
- Prediction 1: Core IT Shift – IDC expects the shift in IT spending toward AI will be fast and dramatic, impacting nearly every industry and application. By 2025, Global 2000 (G2000) organizations will allocate over 40% of their core IT spend to AI-related initiatives, leading to a double-digit increase in the rate of product and process innovations.
- Prediction 2: IT Industry AI Pivot – The IT industry will feel the impact of the AI watershed more than any other industry, as every company races to introduce AI-enhanced products/services and to assist their customers with AI implementations. For most, AI will replace cloud as the lead motivator of innovation.
- Prediction 3: Infrastructure Turbulence – The rate of AI spending for many enterprises will be constrained through 2025 due to major workload and resource shifts in corporate and cloud datacenters. Uncertainty about silicon supply will be joined by shortcomings in networking, facilities, model confidence, and AI skills.
- Prediction 4: Great Data Grab – In an AI Everywhere world, data is a crucial asset, feeding AI models and applications. Technology suppliers and service providers recognize this and will accelerate investments in additional data assets that they believe will improve their competitive position.
- Prediction 5: IT Skills Mismatch – Inadequate training in AI, cloud, data, security, and emerging tech fields will directly and negatively impact enterprise attempts to succeed in efforts that rely on such technologies. Through 2026, underfunded skilling initiatives will prevent 65% of enterprises from achieving full value from those tech investments.
- Prediction 6: Services Industry Transformation – GenAI will trigger a shift in human-delivered services for strategy, change, and training. By 2025, 40% of services engagements will include GenAI-enabled delivery, impacting everything from contract negotiations to IT Ops to risk assessment.
- Prediction 7: Unified Control – One of the most challenging tasks for IT teams in the next several years will be navigating the maturation of control platforms as they evolve from addressing a few basic systems to becoming a standard platform that orchestrates operations across infrastructure, data, AI services, and business applications/processes.
- Prediction 8: Converged AI – Today’s fascination with GenAI should not delay or derail existing or other AI investments. Organizations must contemplate, trial, and bring to production fully converged AI solutions that allow them to address new uses cases and customer personas at significantly lower price points.
- Prediction 9: Locational Experience – The accelerated adoption of Gen AI will enable organizations to enhance their edge computing use cases with contextual experiences that better align business outcomes with customer expectations.
- Prediction 10: Digital High Frontier – Satellite-based Internet connectivity will deliver broadband everywhere, helping to bridge the digital divide and enabling a host of new capabilities and business models. By 2028, 80% of enterprises will integrate LEO satellite connectivity, creating a unified digital service fabric that ensures resilient ubiquitous access and guarantees data fluidity.
IDC’s FutureScape predictions provide valuable insights into the future of the IT industry and the pivotal role of artificial intelligence. As AI becomes the driving force behind innovation, businesses must adapt and invest in AI to stay competitive. The rapid growth of AI spending, the transformation of IT services, and the convergence of AI solutions are just a few of the significant changes we can expect in the tech landscape.
Stay informed and be prepared for the AI revolution that will reshape the IT industry and the way businesses operate. Don’t miss the upcoming webinars to gain deeper insights into the future of technology and business:
- Worldwide Artificial Intelligence and Automation 2024 Predictions , November 8 at 12:00 pm U.S. Eastern time, featuring Ritu Jyoti
- Worldwide Digital Business 2024 Predictions , November 29 at 12:00 pm U.S. Eastern time, with Tony Olvet & Craig Powers
- Worldwide CIO Agenda 2024 Predictions , December 6 at 12:00 pm U.S. Eastern time, with Daniel Saroff & Mona Liddell
- Worldwide Emerging Technologies 2024 Predictions , December 13 at 12:00 pm U.S. Eastern time, featuring Rick Villars
Interested in learning more? Access the full IDC FutureScape event series and stay updated on the latest IT industry trends.
International Data Corporation (IDC) is the premier global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, and events for the information technology, telecommunications, and consumer technology markets. With more than 1,200 analysts worldwide, IDC offers global, regional, and local expertise on technology and industry opportunities and trends in over 110 countries. IDC's analysis and insight helps IT professionals, business executives, and the investment community to make fact-based technology decisions and to achieve their key business objectives.
Maximizing Your Industry Cloud Investments
Why, How, and What of AI-Powered Decision Intelligence
The Increasing Significance of the Cloud Buyer in a Time of AI and Other Transformations
The GenAI Impact on Your Existing Markets
- Markets and Trends
- Future Enterprise
- Leadership Strategies
Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.
- International edition
- Australia edition
- Europe edition
How the UK’s emphasis on apocalyptic AI risk helps business
Experts say focus of the UK’s global AI summit on ‘frontier AI’ distracts from regulation of existing ills of technology
I n the spring of 2023, the UK government set out its plans to address the rapidly evolving AI landscape. In a white paper titled “A pro-innovation approach to AI regulation” the secretary of state for science, innovation and technology described the many benefits and opportunities she believed the technology to hold and explained the government’s decision to take a “principles-based approach” to regulating it. In short: the UK didn’t plan to create new legislation, instead opting to clarify existing laws that could apply to AI.
“New rigid and onerous legislative requirements on businesses could hold back AI innovation and reduce our ability to respond quickly and in a proportionate way to future technological advances,” the white paper reads.
Between the lines of the government’s leaflet, experts say, is a coded message: we want AI companies’ business; we’re not going to regulate AI right now.
In the lead-up to the global AI summit the UK is convening in early November, Rishi Sunak has echoed the desire to strengthen the UK’s position as an AI leader, both in terms of innovation and safety oversight. On Thursday he said it was too soon, however, for the government to legislate on AI. Arguing that more scrutiny of advanced models is needed first, he said: “It’s hard to regulate something if you don’t fully understand it.”
Experts say much of what Sunak plans to discuss at the summit has been theoretical, due to its focus on so-called “frontier AI” – the term for the most advanced AI models.
Documents released ahead of the summit have detailed an array of risks, some of which are more tangible, such as AI-generated disinformation and disruption of the jobs market. The day one agenda also refers to discussions of “election disruption, erosion of social trust and exacerbating global inequalities”.
Other threats detailed in these documents include whether AI could allow individuals to create bioweapons or become so powerful that they bypass safety guardrails. The final agenda for the summit, an initial draft of which was obtained by the Guardian , reflects that same focus, arguing the frontier is “where the risks are most urgent” and “where the vast promise of the future economy lies” – a knife-edge between potential and disaster.
“We are focusing on frontier AI at the AI Safety Summit because this is the area where we face the most urgent risks from the most dangerous capabilities of advanced AI,” said a spokesperson for the Department for Science, Innovation and Technology. “That isn’t to say the other risks aren’t important and we’re using other international forums and work at a national level to address those.”
Few observers expect the meeting to result in firm legislative proposals although Sunak said on Thursday he would push for an AI equivalent of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change – a coalition of experts who could help forge an international consensus on safety.
Concerns about existential risk may distract from meaningful regulations that could mitigate the existing ills that AI tools can exacerbate, including the surveillance of marginalized groups, inequity in hiring and housing and the proliferation of misinformation, some experts warn.
“Policymaker attention and regulatory efforts are concentrated on a set of capabilities that don’t exist yet, a set of models that don’t yet show those capabilities,” said Michael Birtwistle, the associate director of law and policy at the Ada Lovelace Institute, an AI research organization. “And today’s harms really don’t figure in that calculation.”
London is not alone in that approach. Experts say the US, too, has been overly focused on future or hypothetical harms while being slow to install enforceable guardrails on current applications.
“And in a practical way, it is not a helpful target for regulation or for governance because it’s a moving target,” Birtwistle said.
I n its current form, AI powers policing and surveillance tools that have been used to disproportionately target and, at times, misidentify Black and brown people. AI hiring tools have been found to make discriminatory decisions that have implications for who is considered for jobs. The algorithms social platforms are built on have fueled the spread of election misinformation . And there’s little transparency about how these programs work or the data they are trained on.
Frontier AI is still in the “idea phase”, said Janet Haven, a member of the US National Artificial Intelligence Advisory Committee (Naiac) and the executive director of the non-profit tech research organization Data & Society, “but there are many AI systems in use which empirical evidence has shown us are already causing harms that are not being addressed by regulation, industry practices or by law”. The summit’s focus on international collaboration is “a missed opportunity”, Haven argued, one that could have been spent discussing new legislation or how the UK could use existing law to address AI.
“I think international collaboration of any sort without a national framework of laws and regulations in place is extremely difficult,” she said. “You don’t have a baseline to work from.”
In its approach, experts say, the UK has taken some cues from the US, where lawmakers have repeatedly quizzed AI leaders in Congress, the White House has set out voluntary AI safety commitments and Joe Biden on Monday issued an executive order setting up guardrails for the use of advanced AI systems by federal agencies, but meaningful regulation so far has remained elusive.
The draft agenda for the UK summit indicated companies would provide an update on how they were adhering to the White House’s voluntary AI safety commitments . Biden’s latest executive order was reportedly timed to precede the UK summit and may prove to be instructive to how the UK thinks about its own legislative approach. Vice-President Kamala Harris is attending the summit in the UK.
Harris said on Monday that the US government had a “a moral, ethical and societal duty to make sure AI is adopted and advanced in a way that protects the public from potential harm and ensures that everyone is able to enjoy its benefits”.
In both the US and the UK, the leading companies behind AI technology have been an integral part of conversations about how the technology should be regulated. Among those expected to be at the UK global summit are a long list of tech executives in addition to global leaders. In the US, Senator Chuck Schumer has now hosted two closed-door meetings with mostly tech industry representatives. The first, held in September, focused on national security, privacy issues and high-risk AI systems and included Sam Altman, the CEO of OpenAI; Elon Musk; and Sundar Pichai, the CEO of Google, as guests. The second, held on 24 October and focused on innovation, was attended by a mix of tech venture capitalists, investors and a few academics.
The summit and these discussions fail to address the “clear and present danger” of AI and give big tech a forum to push for self-regulation and voluntary commitments, say a group of experts who organized a counter-summit on Monday. AI ethicists and critics including Amba Kak, the executive director of the AI Now Institute; Safiya Noble, the founder of the Center on Race & Digital Justice; Maria Ressa, a journalist and member of the Real Facebook Oversight Board, spoke at The People’s Summit for AI Safety, a press conference that would serve as an “antidote” to the UK summit. “The UK government has listened to companies opting for self-regulation,” said Marietje Schaake, a former MEP and the special advisory to the European Commission implementing the Digital Services Act. “The Summit missed out on inviting a wider representation of experts and people impacted by AI-driven disruption.”
The disproportionate focus on tech leaders’ perspectives has also allowed for an unhelpful framework on how regulation could affect innovation to take root, said Callie Schroeder, a senior counsel and global privacy counsel at the non-profit Electronic Privacy Information Center.
“They still have it a little bit set up in their head that this is a game of privacy and consumer protection versus innovation when it doesn’t have to be confrontational that way,” Schroeder said. “There are absolutely ways to develop innovative new technology while also paying attention to risks.”
The spokesperson for the Department of Science, Innovation and Technology said the summit will “bring together a wide array of attendees including international governments, academia, industry and civil society” in an effort to “drive targeted, rapid international action” on the responsible development of AI.
Both countries are also motivated in part by a desire to compete on a global scale. For the US, that competition is driven in part by fears that countries like China could move more quickly to develop AI systems that could be used in a way that poses national security threats. In a 6 June letter , Schumer and other lawmakers invited members of Congress to discuss the “extraordinary potential, and risks, AI presents”. The topics included how to maintain US leadership in AI and how the country’s “adversaries” use AI. The Senate select committee on intelligence has since held a hearing on the national security implications of AI that included testimony from Yann LeCun, the vice-president and chief AI scientist at Meta. (China, for its part, has proposed guidelines that would prohibit large language models from producing content that could be seen as critical of the government.)
Sunak, who faces a general election next year, has emphasized the UK’s position as an intellectual leader in AI. “You would be hard-pressed to find many other countries other than the US in the western world with more expertise and talent in AI,” Sunak said during a recent visit to Washington DC.
When it comes to AI regulation, experts argue the UK is looking to distinguish itself from the EU post-Brexit.
“What the UK does on AI to a certain extent, has to respond to what the EU does,” said Oliver Marsh, a project lead at the human rights organization AlgorithmWatch. “If the UK looks at what the EU does and says that’s really sensible, then that is kind of a problem for politicians who want to claim the UK can do things better than the EU.” Simultaneously, any radical deviation by the UK will throw existing scientific collaborations into chaos, according to Marsh.
Discussions of the EU’s AI Act, which proposes a risk-based tiered approach to legislating AI, commenced well before the release of ChatGPT. As a result, civil society groups were able to successfully focus legislative attention on existing harms and pushed for language that requires transparency around law enforcement use of “high-risk” AI both in policing and migration control. The EU is in the midst of hammering out some of the final details of the bill after years of development – those involved had a 25 October deadline to finalize how the legislation handles questions of police surveillance and generative AI.
But the EU has not been immune to the hype of generative AI, said Sarah Chander, a senior policy analyst at European Digital Rights (EDRi). EU member states are currently pushing back on those transparency proposals around police use of AI and looking to relitigate how to decide what is considered high risk.
“We think it’s important to look at the infrastructural, economic and environmental concerns when it comes to general purpose AI, but that hype has directed attention away from [our original priorities], and has allowed member states in the EU to deprioritize the question of the law enforcement,” said Chander.
As the EU races to be the first to establish AI regulations, experts continue to push the US and UK to refocus their efforts on creating meaningful legislation that addresses existing AI harms.
“The frontier is here,” said Clara Maguire the executive director of the non-profit journalism organization the Citizens. “We are witnessing the weaponization of AI today, enabled by many of the companies with leaders attending Prime Minister Sunak’s summit.”
- The AI race
- Artificial intelligence (AI)
- Rishi Sunak