- Online Calculus Tutors
- Online Geometry Tutors
- Online Algebra Tutors
- Online Trigonometry Tutors
- Online Statistics Tutors
- Online Chemistry Tutors
- Online Macroeconomics Tutors
- Online English Tutors
- Online Physics Tutors
- Online Computer Science Tutors
- Online Accounting Tutors
- Online Biology Tutors
- Online Business Studies Tutors
- Online Finance Tutors
- Online Programming Tutors
- Online Management Tutors
- Online Science Tutors
- Year 2 Maths
- Year 3 Maths
- Year 4 Maths
- Year 5 Maths
- Year 6 Maths
- Year 2 English
- Year 3 English
- Year 4 English
- Year 5 English
- Year 6 English
- Year 7 Maths
- Year 8 Maths
- Year 9 Maths
- Year 10 Maths
- Year 10 Advance Maths
- Year 7 English
- Year 8 English
- Year 9 English
- Year 10 English
- Year 11 General Maths
- Year 11 Chemistry SA,NT
- Year 11 General Mathematics VIC
- Year 11 Mathematical Methods
- Year 11 Mathematics Standard
- Year 11 Chemistry ACT
- Year 11 Mathematics Extension 1
- Year 11 Mathematical Methods SA, NT
- Year 11 Mathematical Methods VIC
- Year 11 Mathematical Applications
- Year 11 Chemistry QLD
- Year 11 Literature ATAR
- Year 11 English - QLD
- Year 11 English Advanced NSW
- Year 11 EALD Level 3
- Year 11 English Language
- Year 11 Essential English M
- Year 11 Essential Skills TAS
- Year 11 Essential English
- Year 11 Bridging EAL
- Year 11 EALD Level 1
- Year 11 Stage 1 Essential English
- Year 11 English General
- Year 11 Mathematics Advanced
- Year 11 EAL
- Year 11 English Standard
- Year 11 EALD ATAR
- Year 12 Mathematics Standard
- Year 12 Further Mathematics
- Year 12 Mathematics Applications
- Year 12 Mathematics Extension 1
- Year 12 Mathematics Methods
- Year 12 Mathematics Advanced
- Year 12 Mathematics Methods VIC
- Year 12 Mathematics Methods - TAS
- Year 12 General Mathematics TAS
- Year 11 English T
- Year 12 Mathematical Methods - QLD
- Year 12 General Mathematics SA, NT
- Year 11 Foundation English
- Year 11 English Studies
- Year 11 Literacy Short Course
- Year 11 English Preliminary
- Year 12 English ATAR
- Year 11 EAL/D
- Year 12 English Extension 2
- Year 12 EAL/D
- Year 12 EALD ATAR WA
- Year 12 English Foundation
- Year 12 English Extension 1
- Year 12 Literature
- Year 12 Stage 2 Essential English
- Year 12 English Literature ATAR
- Year 12 Stage 2 English
- Year 12 EALD Level 2 - TAS
- Year 12 English Advanced NSW
- Year 12 Chemistry VIC
- Year 12 English Language
- Year 12 English Literature T - ACT
- Year 12 English Foundation WA
- Year 12 English Standard NSW Learning Programs
- Year 11 Chemistry WA
- Year 11 Chemistry - VIC
- Year 12 Chemistry - QLD
- Year 12 Chemistry - TAS
- Year 12 Chemistry - WA
- Year 12 Chemistry - NSW
- Year 12 Chemistry - ACT
- Online Tutors in Sydney
- Online Tutors in Melbourne
- Online Tutors in Brisbane
- Online Tutors in Gold Coast
- Online Tutors in Perth
- Online Tutors in Canberra
- Online Tutors in Adelaide
- Online Tutors in Newcastle
- HSC Papers 2019
- HSC Papers 2018
- HSC Papers 2017
Book a Free Demo
Math Calculus Geometry Algebra Trigonometry Statistics Chemistry Economics Macroeconomics English Physics Computer Science Accounting Biology Business Studies Finance Programming Management Science Year 3 Year 4 Year 5 Year 6 Year 7 Year 8 Year 9 Year 10 Year 11 Year 12 College
- General Achievement Test Australia
- ESL vs English Tutoring – What Makes Them Different?
- Know the Grading System in Australia
- GED vs HiSET: All You Need To Know
- HSPT vs PSAT: Which One Is Beneficial For You?
- Support Forums
Question and Answer forum for K12 Students
Argumentative Essay Topics ICSE Board Exams
Here we have covered previous Year Argumentative Essay Writing Topics asked in ICSE board exams.
- Importance of Writing a Good Composition
- How to go about writing an Essay
- Organising and Planning an Essay
- Paragraph Writing
- Introdcution and Conclusion of Essays
- Types of Essays
- Quotable Quotations
- Argumentative Essay Topic ICSE 2016
- Argumentative Essay Topic ICSE 2015
- Argumentative Essay Topic ICSE 2014
- Argumentative Essay Topic ICSE 2013
- Argumentative Essay Topic ICSE 2012
- Argumentative Essay Topic ICSE 2011
- Argumentative Essay Topic ICSE 2010
- Argumentative Essay Topic ICSE 2009
- Argumentative Essay Topic ICSE 2008
- A rgumentative Essay Topic ICSE 2007
- Argumentative Essay Topic ICSE 2006
- Argumentative Essay Topic ICSE 2005
- Argumentative Essay Topic ICSE 2004
- Argumentative Essay Topic ICSE 2003
- Argumentative Essay Topic ICSE 2002
- Argumentative Essay Topic ICSE 2001
- Argumentative Essay Topic ICSE 2000
- Argumentative Essay Topic ICSE 1999
- Argumentative Essay Topic ICSE 1998
- Argumentative Essay Topic ICSE 1997
- Argumentative Essay Topic ICSE 1996
- Argumentative Essay Topic ICSE 1995
- Argumentative Essay Topic ICSE 1993
- A rgumentative Essay Topic ICSE 1992
- Argumentative Essay Topic ICSE 1991
- Argumentative Essay Topic ICSE 1990
- Argumentative Essay Topic – Should The Use Of Polythene Be Banned?
- Argumentative Essay Topic – Should Capital Punishment Be Abolished?
- Argumentative Essay Topic – If You Would Have Peace, Prepare For War
- Argumentative Essay Topic – Our Forefathers Were Luckier Than Us
- Argumentative Essay Topic – The Greater The Power The More Dangerous The Abuse
- Argumentative Essay Topic – Environmental Pollution Is A Cause For Concern
- Argumentative Essay Topic – Joint Family System Has Lost Its Value
- Argumentative Essay Topic – It Is And Will Always Be A Man’s World
- Argumentative Essay Topic – It Is Better To Be Born Rich Than Talented
- Argumentative Essay Topic – Advantages, Disadvantages Of Co-Education In Schools
- Argumentative Essay Topic – Manners Maketh A Man
- Argumentative Essay Topic – The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Living
- Argumentative Essay Topic – Corporal Punishment In Schools
- Argumentative Essay Topic – Child Labour Should Be Banned
- Argumentative Essay Topic – Should Competitive Examinations Be Abolished?
- Argumentative Essay Topic – Pen Is Mightier than The Sword
- Argumentative Essay Topic – Should Punishment Be Retributive Or Reformatory?
- Argumentative Essay Topic – Are Betting And Gambling National Evils?
- Argumentative Essay Topic – It Is Better To Be Born A Genius Than Talented
- Argumentative Essay Topic – Education Makes The People Easy To Lead
- Argumentative Essay Topic – It Is Better, To Have Brains Than Beauty
- Argumentative Essay Topic – Prohibition Is An Infringement Of Our Fundamental Right
Essay Topics – List of 500+ Essay Writing Topics and Ideas
List of 500+ essay writing topics and ideas.
Essay topics in English can be difficult to come up with. While writing essays , many college and high school students face writer’s block and have a hard time to think about topics and ideas for an essay. In this article, we will list out many good essay topics from different categories like argumentative essays, essays on technology, environment essays for students from 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th grades. Following list of essay topics are for all – from kids to college students. We have the largest collection of essays. An essay is nothing but a piece of content which is written from the perception of writer or author. Essays are similar to a story, pamphlet, thesis, etc. The best thing about Essay is you can use any type of language – formal or informal. It can biography, the autobiography of anyone. Following is a great list of 100 essay topics. We will be adding 400 more soon!
But Before that you may wanna read some awesome Essay Writing Tips here .
Get the Huge list of 100+ Speech Topics here
Argumentative Essay Topics
- Should plastic be banned?
- Pollution due to Urbanization
- Education should be free
- Should Students get limited access to the Internet?
- Selling Tobacco should be banned
- Smoking in public places should be banned
- Facebook should be banned
- Students should not be allowed to play PUBG
Essay Topics on Technology
- Wonder Of Science
- Mobile Phone
Essay Topics on Festivals on Events
- Independence Day (15 August)
- Teachers Day
- Summer Vacation
- Children’s Day
- Swachh Bharat Abhiyan
- Republic Day
Essay Topics on Education
- Education Essay
- Importance of Education
- Contribution of Technology in Education
Essay Topics on Famous Leaders
- Mahatma Gandhi
- APJ Abdul Kalam
- Jawaharlal Nehru
- Swami Vivekananda
- Mother Teresa
- Rabindranath Tagore
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
- Subhash Chandra Bose
- Abraham Lincoln
- Martin Luther King
- Lal Bahadur Shashtri
Essay Topics on Animals and Birds
- My Favorite Animal
Essays Topics About Yourself
- My Best Friend
- My Favourite Teacher
- My Aim In Life
- My Favourite Game – Badminton
- My Favourite Game – Essay
- My Favourite Book
- My Ambition
- How I Spent My Summer Vacation
- India of My Dreams
- My School Life
- I Love My Family
- My Favourite Subject
- My Favourite Game Badminton
- My Father My Hero
- My School Library
- My Favourite Author
- My plans for summer vacation
Essay Topics Based on Environment and Nature
- Global Warming
- Air Pollution
- Environmental Pollution
- Water Pollution
- Rainy Season
- Climate Change
- Importance Of Trees
- Winter Season
- Natural Disasters
- Save Environment
- Summer Season
- Trees Our Best Friend Essay In English
Essay Topics Based on Proverbs
- Health Is Wealth
- A Stitch in Time Saves Nine
- An Apple a Day Keeps Doctor Away
- Where there is a will, there is way
- Time and Tide wait for none
Toppr provides free study materials like NCERT Solutions for Students, Previous 10 Years of Question Papers, 1000+ hours of video lectures for free. Download Toppr app for Android and iOS or signup for free.
Essay Topics for Students from 6th, 7th, 8th Grade
- Noise Pollution
- Environment Pollution
- Women Empowerment
- Time and Tide Wait for none
- Science and Technology
- Importance of Sports
- Sports and Games
- Time Management
- Cleanliness is next to Godliness
- Rome was not Built in a Day
- Clean India
- Cow Essay In English
- Describe Yourself
- Festivals Of India
- Ganesh Chaturthi
- Healthy Food
- Importance Of Water
- Plastic Pollution
- Value of Time
- Honesty is the Best Policy
- Gandhi Jayanti
- Human Rights
- Knowledge Is Power
- Same Sex Marriage
- Childhood Memories
- Cyber Crime
- Kalpana Chawla
- Rani Lakshmi Bai
- Spring Season
- Unity In Diversity
- Artificial Intelligence
- Online Shopping
- Indian Culture
- Healthy Lifestyle
- Indian Education System
- Disaster Management
- Environmental Issues
- Freedom Fighters
- Save Fuel For Better Environment
- Importance Of Newspaper
- Lal Bahadur Shastri
- Raksha Bandhan
- World Environment Day
- Narendra Modi
- What Is Religion
- Charity Begins at Home
- A Journey by Train
- Ideal student
- Save Water Save Earth
- Indian Farmer
- Safety of Women in India
- Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan
- Capital Punishment
- College Life
- Natural Resources
- Peer Pressure
- Nature Vs Nurture
- Romeo And Juliet
- Generation Gap
- Makar Sankranti
- Constitution of India
- Girl Education
- Importance of Family
- Importance of Independence Day
- Brain Drain
- A Friend In Need Is A Friend Indeed
- Action Speaks Louder Than Words
- All That Glitters Is Not Gold
- Bhagat Singh
- Importance of Discipline
- Population Explosion
- Poverty in India
- Uses Of Mobile Phones
- Water Scarcity
- Train Journey
- Land Pollution
- Environment Protection
- Indian Army
- Uses of Internet
- All that Glitters is not Gold
- Balanced Diet
- Blood Donation
- Digital India
- Dussehra Essay
- Energy Conservation
- National Integration
- Railway Station
- Sachin Tendulkar
- Health And Hygiene
- Importance Of Forest
- Indira Gandhi
- Laughter Is The Best Medicine
- Career Goals
- Mental Health
- Save Water Save Life
- International Yoga Day
- Winter Vacation
- Soil Pollution
- Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining
- Indian Culture And Tradition
- Unity Is Strength
- Unity is Diversity
- Wildlife Conservation
- Cruelty To Animals
- Nelson Mandela
- Of Mice And Men
- Organ Donation
- Life in a Big City
- Democracy in India
- Waste Management
- Female Foeticide
- Harmful Effects Of Junk Food
- Rain Water Harvesting
- Save Electricity
- Social Media
- Social Networking Sites
- Sound Pollution
- Life in an Indian Village
- Life in Big City
- Population Growth
- World Population Day
- Greenhouse Effect
- Statue of Unity
- Traffic Jam
- Beti Bachao Beti Padhao
- Importance of Good Manners
- Good Manners
- Cyber Security
- Green Revolution
- Health And Fitness
- Incredible India
- Make In India
- Surgical Strike
- Triple Talaq
- A Good Friend
- Importance of Friends in our Life
- Should Plastic be Banned
- Traffic Rules
- Effects of Global Warming
- Fundamental Rights
- Solar System
- National Constitution Day
- Good Mother
- Importance of Trees in our Life
- City Life Vs Village Life
- Importance of Communication
- Conservation of Nature
- Man vs. Machine
- Indian Economy
- Mothers Love
- Importance of National Integration
- Black Money
- Greenhouse effect
- Self Discipline
- Global Terrorism
- Conservation of Biodiversity
- Newspaper and Its Uses
- World Health Day
- Conservation of Natural Resources
- A Picnic with Family
- Indian Heritage
- Status of Women in India
- Child is Father of the Man
- Reading is Good Habit
- Plastic Bag
- Terrorism in India
- Library and Its Uses
- Life on Mars
- Pollution Due to Diwali
- National Flag of India
- Vocational Education
- Importance of Tree Plantation
- Summer Camp
- Vehicle Pollution
- Women Education in India
- Seasons in India
- Freedom of the Press
- Caste System
- Environment and Human Health
- Mountain Climbing
- Depletion of Natural Resources
- Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar
- Health Education
- Effects of Deforestation
- Life after School
- Starvation in India
- Jan Dhan Yojana
- Impact of Privatization
- Election Commission of India
- Election and Democracy
- Prevention of Global Warming
- Impact of Cinema in Life
- Subhas Chandra Bose
- Dowry System
- Ganesh Chaturthi Festival
- Role of Science in Making India
- Impact of Global Warming on Oceans
- Pollution due to Festivals
- Ambedkar Jayanti
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Family Planning in India
- Democracy vs Dictatorship
- National Festivals of India
- Sri Aurobindo
- Casteism in India
- Organ trafficking
- Consequences of Global Warming
- Role of Human Activities in Global Warming
- Issues and Problems faced by Women in India
- Role of Judiciary in the Country Today
- Sugamya Bharat Abhiyan
- PUBG Mobile Game Addiction
- Role of Youths in Nation Building
- Value of Oxygen and Water in Life/Earth
- Farmer Suicides in India
- Start-up India
- Pollution Due to Firecrackers
- Life of Soldiers
- Child Labour
- Save Girl Child
- Morning Walk
- My School Fete
- Essay on Financial Literacy
- Essay On Sustainable Development
- Essay On Punjab
- Essay On Travel
- My Home Essay
- Child Marriage Essay
- Importance Of English Language Essay
- Essay On Mass Media
- Essay On Horse
- Essay On Police
- Essay On Eid
- Essay On Solar Energy
- Animal Essay
- Essay On Mango
- Gender Discrimination Essay
- Essay On Advertisement
- My First Day At School Essay
- My Neighborhood Essay
- True Friendship Essay
- Work Is Worship Essay
- Essay On Self Confidence
- Essay On Superstition
- Essay On Bangalore
- Sex Vs Gender Essay
- Essay On Social Issues
- Time Is Money Essay
- Essay About Grandmothers
- Essay On Hard Work
- First Day Of School Essay
- Flowers Essay
- My Favorite Food Essay
- Essay on Birds
- Essay on Humanity
- Essay on Sun
- Essay on Kargil War
- Every Cloud Has a Silver Lining Essay
- Francis Bacon Essays
- Importance of Cleanliness Essay
- My Sister Essay
- Self Introduction Essay
- Solar Energy Essay
- Sports Day Essa
- Value Of Education Essay
- Essay On Isro
- Essay On Balance Is Beneficial
- Essay On Reservation In India
- Essay On Water Management
- Essay On Smoking
- Essay On Stress Management
- Essay On William Shakespeare
- Essay on Apple
- Essay On Albert Einstein
- Essay On Feminism
- Essay On Kindness
- Essay On Domestic Violence
- Essay on English as a Global Language
- Essay On Co-Education
- Importance Of Exercise Essay
- Overpopulation Essay
- Smartphone Essay
- Essay on River
- Essay on Cyclone
- Essay On Facebook
- Essay On Science In Everyday Life
- Essay On Women Rights
- Essay On Right To Education
- Essay on Quotes
- Essay On Peace
- Essay On Drawing
- Essay On Bicycle
- Essay On Sexual Harassment
- Essay On Hospital
- Essay On Srinivasa Ramanujan
- Essay On Golden Temple
- Essay On Art
- Essay On Ruskin Bond
- Essay On Moon
- Birthday Essay
- Dont Judge A Book By Its Cover Essay
- Draught Essay
- Gratitude Essay
- Indian Politics Essay
- Who am I Essay
- Essay on Positive Thinking
- Essay on Dance
- Essay on Navratri
- Essay on Onam
- Essay on New Education Policy 2020
- Esasy on Thank you Coronavirus Helpers
- Essay on Coronavirus and Coronavirus Symptoms
- Essay on Baseball
- Essay on coronavirus vaccine
- Fitness beats pandemic essay
- Essay on coronavirus tips
- Essay on coronavirus prevention
- Essay on coronavirus treatment
- Essay on essay on trees
- Essay on television
- Gender inequality essay
- Water conservation essay
- Essay on Gurpurab
- Essay on Types of sports
- Essay on road safety
- Essay on my favourite season
- My pet essay
- Student life essay
- Essay on Railway station
- Essay on earth
- Essay on knowledge is power
- Essay on favourite personality
- Essay on memorable day of my life
- My parents essay
- Our country essay
- Picnic essay
- Travelling essay
Customize your course in 30 seconds
Which class are you in.
- Letter Writing
- It So Happened Summary
- Honey Dew Chapter Summaries
- The Alien Hand
- Malu Bhalu Summary
- Sing a Song of People Summary
- The Little Bully Summary
- Nobody’s Friend Summary
- Class Discussion Summary
- Crying Summary in English
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Download the App
- ICSE Class 9
- ICSE Class 10
- ISC Class 11 & 12
- How to order
- For Teachers
- Crash Course
- Creative Minds
- Press Releases
We will send you an email to reset your password.
Search our store
ICSE English Compositions: Understanding the 5 Types
by AlmondBooks Support on Sep 27, 2022
ICSE English language examination test students on five different composition types , which includes descriptive , narrative , argumentative , story writing , and picture composition . In this post, we'll describe all these essay types in more detail so students can clearly understand the comparison between them and compose better essays in their ICSE exams.
Please read the following extract from the most recent ICSE syllabus before we study the essay types.
Types of Essays in ICSE
- Picture Composition
A Descriptive Essay provides a detailed description of a specific subject. The purpose of such an essay is to evoke an image in our minds by appealing to our senses. As a result, a descriptive essay engages at least one of our five senses (touch, smell, taste, hearing, and sight).
One should have a clear picture of the subject after reading a descriptive essay, whether it’s a historical episode, a geographical location, or a work of art.
A Narrative Essay, like a descriptive essay, it asks you to share an experience rather than advance an argument or provide evidence to support an opinion. This experience can be personal and real from your own life (for example, telling the story of your first big achievement), or it can be imagined (for example, telling the story of how you would face a situation).
A narrative essay allows writers to share their personal experiences. It is similar to a short story; the only difference is that it has a proper structure. A good narrative essay also progresses to a meaningful conclusion that goes beyond a list of events and details.
An Argumentative Essay is a type of writing that uses facts and logic to persuade the reader of a particular point of view. Even though many types of essays try to get the reader to agree with a certain point of view, argumentative essays use a lot of hard evidence to show that their argument is the best.
The goal of argumentative essays, like persuasive essays and other types of essays, is to persuade the reader of a particular point of view. The method of persuasion is what distinguishes an argumentative essay. An argumentative essay uses factual evidence and unarguable logic to demonstrate that its thesis is correct.
The idea is that an argumentative essay disproves or invalidates opposing theories to prove that its thesis is correct. As a result, argumentative essays discuss other opposing points of view as well as the writer’s own thesis. It’s difficult to declare one viewpoint “true” while ignoring all others.
Story Writing is a type of fictional writing that is written in a more straightforward manner and has its own natural flow. Character (typically a Protagonist and Antagonist), setting, plot, conflict, and theme are the five elements of story writing. Through story writing, you share the experience of characters in a physical setting with a plot that makes it story-worthy, a conflict that causes a riff or character relationship core, and finally, the theme of the story as in what the story wants to share. The story has to be original and must not be an imitation of any novel or movie.
Picture Composition, in general, fosters perception expertise in students and improves their capacity to dissect and expound on a given image. Students get ideas by observing the image, and they express their ideas through all-around shaped sentences.
A picture essay (or composition) is usually divided into three parts in which a student is asked to describe the picture, make a story out of it, or express and elaborate on the thoughts and feelings implied by the picture. A picture can be a photograph, a scene from an action movie, a quote written over a picture or a sketch of a famous person. The things shown in the picture should not be itemized.
You must be able to distinguish between different essay types in your ICSE English exam to pick the right topic and organize your thoughts and ideas correctly. With this list of 25 trending essay topics , you can practice the most important ICSE English essay topics.
- compositions ,
- essay writing ,
Navigating the Pitfalls of the ICSE Curriculum
ICSE Home Science vs. Commercial Applications: Which Elective is Right for You?
Icse home science vs. computer science: which elective is right for you.
Effective Teaching Strategies for Home Science in ICSE Schools
Leave a comment.
Your email address will not be published.
Stay up to date with all ICSE news and exclusive resources for Students, Teachers & Parents
Featured books, almond books icse julius caesar workbook with answers (class 9 & 10), almond books icse class 9 treasure chest workbook: poems & short stories (with answers), almond books icse julius caesar textbook with paraphrase (class 9 & 10) | as per nep guidelines, almond books icse class 9 & 10 english grammar made easy workbook, almond books isc 11 & 12 macbeth workbook with answers, almond books icse english creative writing skills for class 9 & 10 (compositions, letters, comprehensions, notice writing, email writing), almond books isc class 11 prism & rhapsody: a workbook for poems & short stories with answers, almond books isc macbeth textbook with paraphrase (class 11 & 12), almond books icse class 10 treasure chest workbook: poems & short stories (with answers), almond books icse treasure trove study guide for class 10, poems & short stories - notes, mcqs & subjective q&a.
Reading Worksheets, Spelling, Grammar, Comprehension, Lesson Plans
50 Narrative Essay Topics
They say a picture is worth a thousand words, but a narrative essay can also tell an exciting story and create vivid pictures in the reader’s mind! We’ve got 50 narrative essay topics designed to prompt students to craft memorable written narratives. These can be modified for students in elementary, middle and high school. Feel free to print the entire narrative essay topics list for plenty of inspiration for your next narrative essay assignment!
Narrative Essay Topics
- Your first day of school.
- Your most exciting day of school
- A field trip that your class took.
- Your favorite summer vacation.
- A trip that included something unexpected or surprising.
- A time that you experienced something spooky.
- A time that you experienced something truly frightening.
- A time that you learned something new that changed you in some way.
- The moment when you met someone who changed your life.
- The day that you got your first pet.
- A move from one place to another.
- Something funny that happened to you.
- Something funny that happened to one of your family members or friends.
- Something embarrassing that happened to you.
- Your favorite birthday party.
- A birthday that was disappointing.
- A big storm (rain, snow or even a tornado!).
- A time that the power went out.
- A summer day when the temperature got much higher than expected.
- A time when you went to an amusement park.
- A time when you got lost somewhere.
- A memorable experience with a favorite family member.
- A sad experience with someone about whom you care.
- Your most exciting moment playing sports.
- Your most exciting moment performing in a play, singing, playing music or dancing.
- An experience that left you feeling frustrated.
- An experience that was hard but ended up being worth it.
- A time that you experienced rejection.
- A weird encounter with a stranger.
- A random act of kindness.
- A time that you took a stand for someone or for an issue that you care about.
- A moment when you thought you might get hurt but didn’t.
- Breaking a bone (or otherwise suffering an injury).
- Your first time away from home for the night (or longer).
- A time when you experienced a historic event.
- Where you were when a major event happened. (Note: You don’t need to have been at the site of the event; this prompt is about where you were when you found out about the event and how you reacted.)
- A time when you rebelled against your parents or teacher.
- A dangerous experience.
- A misunderstanding between yourself and someone else.
- A difficult decision that you had to make.
- The end of a friendship or relationship.
- The beginning of a friendship or relationship.
- A time when you judged someone first and then realized that you were wrong about the person.
- A time when someone judged you first and then realized that he or she was wrong about you.
- A moment when you felt that you were starting to grow up.
- A time when you saw one or both of your parents in a different light.
- A time when you looked up to your older sibling.
- A time when your younger sibling looked up to you.
- A time when you were grateful to be an only child.
- An experience that you think has only ever happened to you!
Looking for more essay topics? Compare and Contrast Essay Topics Descriptive Essay Topics Cause and Effect Essay Topics Persuasive Essay and Speech Topics
Talk to our experts
Download Free ICSE Sample Papers for Class 8 All Subjects
ICSE Sample papers free PDF for class 8 all subjects have been provided by Vedantu here. ICSE, short for Indian Certificate of Secondary Education, is an examination conducted by the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination, a private board of school education in India. The ICSE latest sample papers have been prepared by Vedantu’s subject experts as per the guidelines given by ICSE Class 8. ICSE Sample Papers play a major role for an effective preparation of all classes that comes under this board.
With these papers, you can gain detailed insight about a particular subject and be confident enough to face your examinations without any fear as you will have the idea of the question paper beforehand. Download FREE PDF of ICSE all subjects sample paper and start solving now to see exponential growth in the preparation level. These Sample Papers cover all the important concepts from an examination point of view. By providing these ICSE sample papers with solutions here, we make sure that our sole purpose of reaching out to the maximum number of students gets fulfilled and each and every student performs their level best in examinations.
Students these days are very active in co-scholastic activities. In their busy schedules, the sample papers offer them a chance to score very well in their exams. Simply start solving these papers after going through a subject and understand your key strengths and weaknesses. Students can now access and download ICSE sample papers for Class 8 (All subjects) by clicking on the links given below. After downloading the papers, solve them with your friends, or alone and ace the next test!
Benefits of Sample Papers for Class 8
Students in Class 8 have a lot going on in their lives. Believe us, we know how you feel. From class projects to competitions and events. While managing things like these, students often tend to lose track of their academics. Every student must have good time management skills but sometimes, even the best of us have troubles. The free Sample Papers for class 8 are a great tool for students to revise or assist their preparation by solving the most important questions that are necessary to score well in tests. These papers are made strictly in accordance with the ICSE Class 8 exam pattern and are bound to give you success in your next test.
It is fairly simple to use these papers to your benefit. The first step should be to thoroughly go through the study material. Understand the basic concepts of subjects like Math, Physics, and Chemistry. Study the basics of grammar when it comes to English, and understand the correct idea behind Biology topics. It is okay to find flaws in your own learning. Acknowledging your flaws and gaps in learning, offer you a chance to improve upon them and get better at them. Every topic that challenges you can be broken down into smaller chunks and simplified in the easiest ways possible.
Thankfully, you do not have to do this on your own. With Vedantu, you can master the most difficult concepts as our subject experts explain them in detail to ensure that you are left with no doubts. And even if a doubt bothers you, Vedantu makes things easier again with its quick support to clear doubts. Download the Vedantu app to know more and become a master of every subject in your class.
The second step is putting your knowledge to the test. Set the timer, sit down with everything that you might need for the test, and recreate the best exam environment for yourself, anytime, anywhere.
FAQs on Download Free ICSE Sample Papers for Class 8 All Subjects
1. How does solving sample papers for Class 8 ICSE help?
By solving sample papers, students can develop their confidence. Sitting through an exam can be terrifying for many and in order to get used to the pressure and not get scared at the main moment, solving these papers and putting yourself in the habit of testing yourself repeatedly, puts you in a much better position. Moreover, these papers have been made in accordance with the latest ICSE syllabus and paper pattern, and hence, diligently solving them is as good as giving yourself a glimpse of the actual test and the kinds of questions that you should be expecting.
2. Should I just solve these sample papers for Class 8 ICSE and take the final test?
Absolutely not. It is important to understand that these papers serve as an additional tool that can help you out in your exam preparation. No one can predict the exact questions that will be asked in the test. Although, things would have been real simple if something like that was possible. Unfortunately, just solving these papers alone is not the best way to approach your strategy to prepare for a test. The best way to use these papers would be to use them in addition to the time that you spend on understanding and studying the subject material. Once this is done, then you are bound to achieve success!
3. How can I use ICSE Class 8 Maths sample papers to score more?
Maths is a skill that takes time. People who are good at math are not born with this skill, in fact, anyone can be great at math. It takes practice and a lot of dedication and time on a daily basis to get good at math. By using the ICSE mathematics sample paper for class 8, and by practising problems and sums from your textbook every day, you can inevitably get good at math. Once you get into the habit of solving math problems daily, then you can definitely be more confident at the subject
4. How do I score well in Class 8 ICSE Mathematics Chapter 12 Algebraic identities?
Algebraic identities need a lot of attention. Students of ICSE Class 8 studying this chapter can practice as many problems as possible from their coursebook Selina to get a good grasp on the kinds of problems asked. After getting acquainted with the types of problems and memorizing all the important identities properly, students can then move on to solving the sample papers on Vedantu. After getting into the habit of repeating this over and over again, students can definitely score well in Algebraic Identities.
5. How do I master ICSE Class 8 Biology in the least amount of time?
Time management is a crucial skill in a student’s life and that is why it is also important to be productive at the same time. It is important to get your work done in a short span of time. Surprisingly, even Biology that students may consider “Difficult” or “time-consuming” can be simplified to ease your learning. We, at Vedantu, believe in smart work, and hence plan our videos and study material keeping the same in mind. Check out our ICSE solutions on Vedantu to take advantage of all the free resources that we have to offer.
404 Not found
Class 8 Essay Topics List for Students & Children | 8th Std English Essays
Writing essays is one of the arts & teaches everyone to communicate with others professional with their own thoughts & ideas. Students of standard 8 should show some interest in writing essays and improve their writing skills. To aid in your practice sessions, we have compiled a variety of essay writing topics for class 8 in a simple language for students to read and understand their own. Subject Specific Class 8 Essay Topics will help kids to improve their creativity and broaden their mindset and intellect.
List of Class 8 Essay Writing Topics for Kids & Children in English
Students who are looking for Class 8 Essay Topics & Ideas can stop your search right away and refer to this section. Here, we have curated the most & frequently asked Essay Writing Topics for Class 8 Students to understand and learn who to write down the imaginary views on the particular topic in just less time. Writing skills & vocabulary skills are the two eyes to complete an essay in an attractive way to engage the audience. So, check out the prevailing Short & Long Essays for 8th Std and add your creative writing ideas in essays.
- Essay on School’s Surroundings and Examinations
- Essay on Festivals
- Essay on Persons We Come Across
- Essay on About Myself
- Essay on Relationships
- Essay on Visits
- Essay on Scenes, Sights, and Journeys
- Essay on Health and Fitness
- Essay on Personalities/People
- Essay on Events
- Essay on Monuments
- Essay on Vacation/Holidays
- Nature Essay
- Essay on Sports
- Essay on Cities
- Essay on Life
- Essay on Animals
- General Essays
- Global Warming
- Essay on Environmental Issues & Awareness
- Essay Topics Based on Proverbs
- Essay on Moral Values
- Education Essay
- Essay on India
- Essay on Science & Technology
- Essay on Social Issues & Social Awareness
- Argumentative Essay Topics
FAQs on Essay for Class 8 Students
1. How to become perfect at writing essays?
First and foremost, you should be strong at obtaining a solid understanding of grammar, punctuation. Utilize Vocabulary in a correct way and write down attractive Intro lines then go for topic-related body thesis and conclusion which aid your thoughts.
2. From where can I attain Class 8 Essay Topics in English?
You can attain different categories of grade 8 Essay Topics & ideas in English from the AplusTopper provided Class 8 Essay Topics page.
3. Is there any online web portal that offers the free 8th Grade Essays Writing Topics?
Yes, Aplustopper.com is a reliable and genuine online portal that offers the 8th Class Subject Specific Essay Writing Topics free of cost. These free resources will surely improve your writing skills.
Hoping that the details and list of Class 8 Essay Topics shared above benefit you while writing essays at competitions. So, make use of these several ideas on Essay Writing Topics for Class 8 & improve your analytical, writing, vocabulary skills. Want to give any suggestions or need to ask some other essay topics for Grade 8 students? Shoot your comments below and get the answers at the earliest. Meanwhile, visit Aplustopper.com & find different Classes and Topics of English Essays.