Hero Essay Sample
What does it mean to be a hero.
We often talk about fictional characters with supernatural powers as heroes. Soldiers, firefighters, volunteers are also often called the heroes. But what really is a hero? Does heroism always require the physical strength, or are there other important qualities that define a hero? According to a Meriam-Webster Dictionary, a hero is a person who is greatly admired for great or brave acts or fine qualities. (1) Does that mean that people with outstanding personal qualities who can motivate us and change the world can be considered the heroes? Probably, yes.
A hero can be anyone we look up to. Heroes can be real or fictional, they can be someone we see every day or have met once in our life, they can be male or female, children or grown-ups. When we were young, our heroes were Robin Hood, Batman, Spiderman. Then our moms, dads, grandparents, sisters and brothers and even our pets became our heroes. We become older, more experienced, and our perceptions about heroes change. We start to think that we are surrounded by heroes, in fact. Single mothers who deny themselves food and clothes to send their children to college, couples who adopt children, a person who donates his kidney to save the brother, children who put their careers on hold to take care of their sick parents, people who sacrifice their dreams to support the loved ones, cancer patients who continue to fight for their life – these are the examples of heroes around us. (2)
Get high quality custom written essay just for $10
Heroes motivate us. They can do plenty of different things that inspire and stimulate others to do their best. The heroes make us find and develop our best qualities and share our experience with other people who need it. The motivation is very important for finding strengths within yourself and disclosing the prominent qualities. When we see the Red Cross volunteers, the dangers these men and women face, their extreme courage, we respect them and also want to help others. We decide to join different organizations and become the active volunteers, whether at preserving the wildlife, protecting homeless pets, or fighting with corruption. Heroes motivate us to realize our assets and make our small contribution into the good deeds. Heroes don’t only save us, they help us to save ourselves.
Heroes change the world. They love the feeling to help other people and try not to miss the opportunity to be useful and sympathetic. Heroes make sacrifices for others, no matter small or enormous ones. Very often they are not prepared for what they would experience, but always make the right and decent decisions, even in the most difficult and confusing situations. That is the main reason why they receive the respect, recognition and support for their future great deals. You also can be a hero for someone. It’s not difficult – help someone in need, defend the moral principles, be reliable and sympathetic, join the useful activities, do your best to realize your passions and follow your heart. Maybe one day someone will call you his hero.
There are more heroes around us than we think. To find them, look at your parents, neighbours and friends. You’ll find that they are great people who make sacrifices for others, use their courage to deal with the harsh realities of the modern life, don’t lose their humanity when facing challenges and always ready to help if you need. Sometimes we don’t even know about the great deeds of all those people, as heroes don’t like to share their stories. Look around and you’ll probably find your hero.
References: 1. http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hero 2. https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/happiness-in-world/201009/what-makes-hero
Related Samples :
- The Odyssey Essay Sample
- Modern Hero Essay
- Classical Mythology Essay
- Jane Eyre Essay: The Byronic Hero
- Argumentative Essay on Julius Caesar
- Courage Essay
Rely on professional writers with your college paper and take a load off your mind. Relax while we are working on your essay. Your peace of mind is just one click away
- SOCIAL MEDIA
A true hero
By anja from gimnazija tolmin, slovenia.
It is believed that a hero is a man distinguished by exceptional courage, nobility and strength. Heroes come in all shapes and ways. True heroes are everywhere around us and we are often unaware of that fact. A hero can be anyone with goodwill to help someone else.
To begin with, there are some people as policemen, firefighters, soldiers, doctors who get up every morning and go to their work to help people and save their lives. If they did not have even a bit of courage to expose themselves to the dangers which come with this kind of work, they would not take such an arduous and responsible job. For example, is it not brave when a firefighter goes into a burning building to save another person´s life? I think that this is true heroism.
Furthermore, it is not believed that true heroes are only people with such brave jobs. A hero is anyone with compassion and goodwill to help people in need without expecting anything else in return. For instance, a young girl who in her free time works in a shelter for homeless people to help them become educated and get a job. In the eyes of those people she is probably seen as their hero. There are also people who raise money for charity to help other people or animals in need. Many people do this but they often go unseen and they are not considered as heroes.
In conclusion, a true hero has always existed and still exists. However, I think that we are too ignorant to see how many mighty and good things people around us do to make a difference in this world. We do not have the right vision of a hero. We are overinfluenced by movies and legends.
Page created on 5/28/2011 12:00:00 AM
Last edited 5/28/2011 12:00:00 AM
Home — Essay Samples — Life — Actions — What It Really Means to Be a Hero: Conclusion on the Topic
What It Really Means to Be a Hero: Conclusion on The Topic
- Categories: Actions Bravery Heroes
About this sample
Words: 1051 |
Published: Apr 17, 2023
Words: 1051 | Pages: 2 | 6 min read
Characteristics of a Real Hero (essay)
Cite this Essay
Let us write you an essay from scratch
- 450+ experts on 30 subjects ready to help
- Custom essay delivered in as few as 3 hours
Get high-quality help
- Expert in: Life
+ 120 experts online
No need to pay just yet!
2 pages / 1305 words
2 pages / 990 words
1 pages / 561 words
1 pages / 343 words
Remember! This is just a sample.
You can get your custom paper by one of our expert writers.
121 writers online
Still can’t find what you need?
Browse our vast selection of original essay samples, each expertly formatted and styled
Related Essays on Actions
The existence of an individual is comprised of decisions that one makes on a daily basis. From waking up in the morning at 5:30am instead of 7:00am, from eating breakfast before brushing, from choosing to wear black shoes [...]
Those who aim high and do nothing cannot gain anything in their lives.Today’s world is the world of praticallity. Here, ideas with implementation influence. Just mere ideas don’t work here. A man is known by his actions not by [...]
A person’s action is speaks louder than person’s words. They may say things they don’t mean or something that is untrue. If you judge a person by their actions instead, you will see them for who they truly are. An example of [...]
72-years-old Elizabeth Anionwu has published a bestselling biography, been named a Dame by the Queen and won four honorary degrees for her incredible work in nursing. The British nurse wins a lifetime achievement award at the [...]
Frederick Douglass, a renowned abolitionist and social reformer, possessed a multifaceted character marked by a range of extraordinary traits. Frederick Douglass character traits lead to his accomplishments which were a [...]
Sally Ride's full name is sally kristen ride she specialized in being a physicist she was also a astronaut specifically a girl american astronaut. The big thing she did was that she was the first girl american to go into space [...]
By clicking “Send”, you agree to our Terms of service and Privacy statement . We will occasionally send you account related emails.
Where do you want us to send this sample?
Be careful. This essay is not unique
This essay was donated by a student and is likely to have been used and submitted before
Download this Sample
Free samples may contain mistakes and not unique parts
Sorry, we could not paraphrase this essay. Our professional writers can rewrite it and get you a unique paper.
Please check your inbox.
We can write you a custom essay that will follow your exact instructions and meet the deadlines. Let's fix your grades together!
Get Your Personalized Essay in 3 Hours or Less!
- Instructions Followed To The Letter
- Deadlines Met At Every Stage
- Unique And Plagiarism Free
Heroism Around Us Essay
Heroism around us, negative impact of fictional heroes, true heroes, works cited.
Media have created quite a specific image of a hero. Thus, a hero is a strong man / woman with certain abilities and specific attitude towards social rules. Of course, Superman and Batman are not the only heroes. There are various illustrations of heroic deeds of fictional athletes, police officers or special agents.
However, these are not realistic illustrations of heroes. There are lots of truly heroic people in the real world. The heroic deeds of these people are overshadowed by fictional stories. However, they are worth more attention. A girl who sacrifices her life to save her friends, a single mother struggling with numerous constraints and a teenager who is eager to obtain education to help his/her relatives are all heroes as they are doing little heroic things each day, instead of waiting for the chance to save the world from aliens.
In the first place, it is necessary to note that heroes created by the modern media often have a negative impact on people’s lives in the long run. Thus, young people become inspired by daredevils and diehards. Young people often make silly things and take risks even when it is not necessary and harmful for them as well as for those who around them.
A good illustration of the harm of media is Walter Mitty who was always daydreaming (Thurber n.p.). The man always tried to escape from reality and he created a whole world of his heroic deeds. Admittedly, Walter MItty borrowed those images from the media. His daydreaming has made him simply incapable of doing something really meaningful.
At the same time, lots of people have no time for daydreaming as they are busy doing worthy things. For instance, Kira, who was only thirteen, died but she saved her friends from a car accident (Kleinfield A15).
She was not thinking of her heroism or right things to do. She only knew she had to save her friends. This is true heroism. Unfortunately, the price is too high. Thus, heroes often do not think about their own good or even about their lives, they act and sacrifice themselves. Some may say that it is madness. However, madness is often associated with heroic deeds.
Thus, madness was once called “divinest Sense” (Dickinson n.p.). Some do not understand heroic deeds and call them crazy. However, it is obvious that heroic deeds are often called crazy simply because they are different from what people tend to do in their everyday life. These deeds stand out from the rest of people’s activities. This is why people do not understand some of these deeds.
Sometimes the hero does not get killed, but he/she still sacrifices his/her life. For example, single mothers do not have a life of their own. They devote their lives to their children to help them find their feet. These heroic women have to work long hours and they still have time to comfort their children when it is necessary.
These women can be compared to Moses. This Biblical hero also devoted his life to helping his people find the Promised Land. Notably, people were often dissatisfied with Moses and complained ( The NKJV Study Bible , Exodus 16.1-3). Nonetheless, Moses was patient and did everything and even more to comfort his people. Likewise, single mothers often have to listen to their children’s complains. Nonetheless, these heroic women find courage to cope with all problems no matter what.
Finally, teenagers who keep studying hard even though it is regarded as something weird and non-cool are also modern heroes. They are like Whitman’s spider that is not afraid of the darkness and keeps going further. Thus, the poet stresses that it is important to keep developing and moving forward irrespective of all difficulties (Whitman n.p.).
Teenagers often think that rebellion consists in breaking rules and cutting class. Admittedly, sometimes it is important to break some rules. However, lots of teenagers understand the importance of education which is their future. It is also a way to help parents and relatives in the future. Again, such teenagers have to skip joys of their peers and focus on their studies. This is also a form of sacrifice.
To sum up, it possible to note that true heroes live in the real world. They do not save the planet from aliens, but they keep struggling and developing. These heroes sacrifice a lot and often are deprived of some joys. Nonetheless, all their efforts pay off eventually. Their sacrifice can never be fruitless.
Thus, the girl who saved other children showed that courage and braveness are still in this world. She has become a model for lots of teenagers. Single mothers manage to bring up their children properly. These children grow up and take good care about their courageous mothers. Resolute teenagers manage to obtain higher education and get a good job. They help their parents. Therefore, all heroic deeds in the real life help the human society develop.
Dickinson, Emily. Much Madness Is Divinest Sense. 2013. Web. < https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems/51612/much-madness-is-divinest-sense-620 >.
Kleinfield, N.R. “Mystery after Crash That Left Two Dead.” The New York Times 1 Aug. 2011: A15. Print.
The NKJV Study Bible. Ed. Earl D. Radmacher. Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Inc., 2008. Print.
Thurber, James. The Secret Life of Walter Mitty. n.d. Web.
Whitman, Walt. A Noiseless Patient Spider. 2013. Web. < https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems/45473/a-noiseless-patient-spider >.
- Chicago (A-D)
- Chicago (N-B)
IvyPanda. (2019, November 29). Heroism Around Us. https://ivypanda.com/essays/heroism/
"Heroism Around Us." IvyPanda , 29 Nov. 2019, ivypanda.com/essays/heroism/.
IvyPanda . (2019) 'Heroism Around Us'. 29 November.
IvyPanda . 2019. "Heroism Around Us." November 29, 2019. https://ivypanda.com/essays/heroism/.
1. IvyPanda . "Heroism Around Us." November 29, 2019. https://ivypanda.com/essays/heroism/.
IvyPanda . "Heroism Around Us." November 29, 2019. https://ivypanda.com/essays/heroism/.
- “The Secret Life of Walter Mitty” by Thurber
- “The Secret Life of Walter Mitty” Story by J. Thurber
- The Secret Life of Walter Mitty (Thurber) and I’m Going (Bernard)
- Experimental Devices in Marcom’s Novel “The Daydreaming Boy”
- "The Secret Life of Walter Mitty" vs. "The Tell-Tale Heart"
- “The Secret Life of Walter Mitty” by James Thurber
- Archetypal Characters Escaping Reality in Short Stories
- The Joys and Tribulations of Being Morally Poor
- Concept of Heroism in Heroic Efforts by Jennifer Lois
- School-Based Interventions for Students With Behavior Problems
- Protection of Minorities within the Context of International Law
- Power and Influence in Organizations
- Family Analysis in the "Stepmom" by Chris Columbus
- Why My CEO Under 30 Can Beat Your Baby Boomer CEO
- Pruitt Igoe as a Part of the Urban Renewal Act
Hero Essay: Are You A Modern Day Hero?
Are You a Modern Day Hero? Not all heroes have to be well known in the public eye, anyone can be a hero because if you help others in a time of need you are considered a modern day hero. Heroes are not perfect, and if you put someone else before you, you are a hero. Most people define a hero as someone or group of people that take action to help others in a moral cause, as stated in text 2, What Really is a Hero , Anyway? Heroes are just ordinary normal people that you pass everyday. Anyone can be a hero, if you stand up for what you believe is right and you aren’t just a bystander you are a hero. A hero takes chances and risks so that the outcome of their actions can come out positive. For example in text 2, What Really is a Hero? says that if you are being bullied, or you are being spoken to in a way that you don’t like than you may need a hero to protect you. Follow your conscious and except the right morals. Don’t just watch someone be violated; you should help him or her. Some people are cynical when it comes to doing what is right. Do not just do one good thing and expect to be ...
In this essay, the author
- Explains that not all heroes have to be well-known in the public eye, but anyone can be a modern-day hero. heroes are not perfect, and if you put someone else before you, you're considered one.
- Opines that anyone can be a hero if they stand up for what they believe is right and take risks so that the outcome of their actions can come out positive.
- Explains that not all heroes are perfect, and that people believe that you have to perfect or well-known in the public eye to be considered a real hero.
- Opines that modern day heroes exist and they are all over the world. a vietnam veteran is a true hero. soldiers sacrifice their life to give us freedom.
- Opines that being a hero is part of one's personality and morality. one should be aware of their surroundings and take chances to help others in their community.
Click here to unlock this and over one million essays
Hero Vs Hero Essay
In my opinion, a hero is someone whose principal purpose, whether it be in one situation or over the span of their entire life, is to help others while simultaneously making the world a better place. When the word hero is brought up, the most prevailing image that comes to mind is superheroes like Batman and Superman. But I don’t think you have to have superpowers or even be well known in order to be a hero. There are people all over the world whose intention is to do selfless deeds and go out of their way for others without expectation of obtaining anything in return. These are the type of people I like to consider everyday heroes. They go through life just trying to be the best they can and trying to help as many people as they can. Whether
Odysseus, Stephen Kumalo: My Hero In Life
Heroes are made by the paths they choose, not the powers they are graced with.” -Brodi Ashton. This shines true but is overlooked in today's society . A hero in today's society clashes with the genuine meaning of hero. A hero is someone who is sacrificial, selfless, and modest. A hero is somebody who is bold and valiant and to a great degree dedicated to something. A hero is a selfless individual who puts and the needs of others before their without seeking any attention for fame. A heroic person is prepared to yield his/her life for society and for what is best for the people. These qualities are constant throughout time. They may change a little bit depending on the society's values. Some heroes throughout history are Odysseus, Stephen Kumalo,
Why Is Caitlyn Jenner A Hero
So what defines one as a hero? Well, a definition of what a hero is “A person noted for special achievement in a particular field” (hero, n.d). Our concept of a hero alters drastically from person to
Examples Of Heroism In The Outsiders
Heros are usually thought of as people who do the right thing and the heroic thing all the time. Heroism is an uncommon thing to see all the time in everyone. Many people who someone would think is very heroic is not. It it can sometimes be seen in unlikely suspects, though. S. E. Hinton highlights heroism on a low socioeconomic status through Ponyboy, Johnny, and Darry on her novel The Outsiders.
Definition Essay: The Role Of Heroes In Our Lives
Everyone is a hero to someone.One may be considered a hero because of his or her
What is a Hero?- Enrique’s Journey
Anyone can truly be a hero, even in real life. Heroes can be people who simply have an idea and decide to grow onto that idea and have it done. For example, Nelson Mandela and Mahatma Gandhi were real life heroes who started out as ordinary people but had a dream and made a huge difference in the end. Nelson Mandela, a Civil Rights activists, once said, “We can change the world and make it a better place. It is in your hands to make a difference” (Lazaro). Nelson Mandela was trying to say that anybody can make a difference, but it is up to that person or people to make that change. One simple change could cause any simple person to have a major change in lifestyle just because they decided to step up and do something. Furthermore, anyone can be a hero, it doesn’t matter what one’s background is, one can make even the simplest of changes and become a hero to oneself and the people around them.
The Paper Bag Princess Character Analysis
Thus, a hero is someone who makes exceptional decision, cedes for others, and does not ask for something in return.Even though many people consider heros to be famous people heros can be normal people , like firefighters, who sacrifice for other on a daily basis.Perhaps if we had more people who focus on doing what's good in life, then we could have more everyday heroes who are helping others all around the
Who Is Maya Angelou A Hero
When you think of heros most people think of comic books or marvel. When I think of heros I think about historical figures such as, Martin Luther King Jr. or George Washington. Not all heroes are like what you see as a kid in movies. Heroes are people that stand up for what they believe in. Maya Angelou a hero because she is strong, she went through a lot as a kid and wrote about her life.
Characteristics Of Being A Hero
“There is a certain enthusiasm in life, that makes human nature rise above itself, in acts of heroism.” says founding father of the United States, Alexander Hamilton. Anyone can be a hero, but that someone has to have had stepped up and done something for the greater good. Also, everyone has the potential to be hero in them, but there are many qualities that heroes all have and are recognized for. Qualities that are necessary to reach the goal of being a hero. And so, just making good choices does not make heros, there is more to heroism. A hero is someone who is persistent during hard times and shows leadership when called out unexpectedly, but is not selfish when asked to put others before themselves.
Heros Journey Essay
Over the course of history the definition of what makes a hero has made many changes. Beowulf, Superman, and firefighters are all examples of heroes, but they are very different when broken down. Today’s society defines a hero by his values, his strength, and his journey.
Beowulf: A Hero Analysis
A hero is defined as a person, who is admired or idealized for courageousness, outstanding qualities and notifiable achievements.Today, who many consider role models is hardly that at all. Whatever it is, be it social media, pressure for acceptance from peers or simply ignorance, who we consider to be our heroes has changed drastically over time.
Barack Obama Hero
Many people have a little bit of hero inside them , but just some people show it. What makes a hero is the importance and care a person gives to another who need of their help.
Definition Essay: Can Anyone Be A Hero?
Can anyone be a hero? A hero is someone who cares for others and will always put someone else before them. Heroism is not appearing on a movie screen and saving someone from a dangerous situation. In fact the idea of heroism is not always about saving someone. If a person is caring for someone they might be considered their hero because they care about them and they will always put them before their self. A stranger can also be a hero. For example a firefighter, if a someone is saved by a firefighter they might be considered their hero because they but their life before them self. Even if they don’t know the firefighter. Because heroism is about putting others ahead and being brave, when a hero feels hopeless they must stay confident
Personal Narrative: What It Means To Be A Hero
Against many people’s beliefs, to be a hero you do not need to save people from burning buildings, have superpowers or anything like that. It doesn't even take a model citizen to be somebody's hero. A hero can just be an everyday person who you want to model your life after. Heroes are usually noble and and make good decisions in life. Although they are not perfect, they portray what it means to be a good person.
Anyone Can Be a Hero
Heroes can be can be anyone; they can be everywhere. But every society needs heroes (The Making of a Hero). Surprisingly every society has one; we just don't see them because we don't bother to open our eyes. But if you open them you shall see, they can be anyone, and that's why you must look carefully.
More about Hero Essay: Are You A Modern Day Hero?
- English-language films
- French Revolution
- Essay Guides
- Other Essays
Hero Essay: Who Is Hero and How to Write About Heros
- Speech Topics
- Basics of Essay Writing
- Essay Topics
- Main Academic Essays
- Research Paper Topics
- Basics of Research Paper Writing
- Chicago/ Turabian
- Data & Statistics
- Admission Writing Tips
- Admission Advice
- Other Guides
- Student Life
- Studying Tips
- Understanding Plagiarism
- Academic Writing Tips
- Basics of Dissertation & Thesis Writing
- Research Paper Guides
- Formatting Guides
- Basics of Research Process
- Admission Guides
- Dissertation & Thesis Guides
Table of contents
Use our free Readability checker
If you are writing a hero essay, you have to describe a particular person who did something great. This can be a story about brave heroes of the World War II that were fighting with an enemy to save other people. You may write about a smart scientist who invented something significant to simplify our life. Maybe you even have your own hero? Your main task here is to write about personal qualities to explain to your readers why this certain person is a great hero. It's important to find strong words to describe this particular man or woman, there are a lot of things to write about. This type of paper requires good skills in writing and a lot of time. We have created this detailed instruction to help people in writing a strong hero essay. Read all pages of our article, it will help to figure out how to make a successful story that will attract many readers. Follow our simple hints, don't forget to plan your time beforehand! In case you lack time or ideas, remember that StudyCrumb can help you with any academic essay. Just say " Write my essay cheap " and our professionals will create a wonderful paper on any topic.
4 Steps of Creating a Brilliant Story About Your Hero
These are the main steps that will help people to make a good essay.
- Brainstorm your ideas to choose your hero. You are free to write about anyone: from a heroic person that saves people and their lives to a fictional character from a cartoon for children. The most important thing is to mention the qualities of the chosen person to show your readers their power and strength. Find a character analysis example to base on.
- Make a clear outline for your future work. You may think it's not necessary to do it at all, but creating an outline is an important step in writing; if you are traveling in the unknown place, you definitely have a map, don't you? The same is with creating your paper. An outline is your map to guide you through the process of writing, that's why you shouldn't neglect this step.
- Write a draft of your essay. Here everything is simple: just follow your outline, don't try to pay attention to grammar and punctuation. You will have a chance to fix all errors later. Try to be concentrated on your writing.
- Revise your hero essay to correct all mistakes and misprints. We suggest taking some time for rest after you have finished your paper and then start editing your work. It's more effective to check the paper with refreshed eyes. We suggest using various online programs to run online spell check and correct grammar mistakes.
How to Make a Good Outline for My Hero Essay?
As we already mentioned, an essay outline is an important part of writing your story about heroes; here is how you should build it:
- Introduction Here it's important to introduce your hero to readers: explain why this person is very important to you. Don't forget to provide your audience with a short background.
- The main part Here you should describe all qualities and characteristics of your hero to people. Provide heroic acts in details, don't forget about examples to support your argument. For instance, don't just write that a person was very brave. Provide a story that will prove it: tell your readers how your courage and character saved someone's life or did something significant for others.
- Conclusion This is a part of your paper where you have to rephrase the main idea of your writing to finish your essay logically. Don't make it too big, never try to put anything new here. A good ending should be a short accord in your work.
Ideas for Writing an Interesting Paper About a Hero
If you feel stuck with your writing, we have a bunch of interesting ideas you can choose from:
- Make a story about a real hero from books or newspapers. This can be an essay about a brave soldier who fought in the war, this may be a work about a fireman with courage who saved a lot of people and children from fire.
- Write about a fictional hero. Many people read a lot of stories about Superman or Batman - they are big heroes. It's possible to create a bright and interesting paper about such characters. Keep in mind you should describe their feats and achievement and explain to your readers why they have to admire them.
- Famous people : actors, politicians, scientists, etc. can be your heroes easily. You can make an exciting story about a movie star; it's possible to write about a great scientist you admire a lot. Maybe you even have figured out your future profession thanks to these people? This is a great idea to create your hero story about!
- Sometimes even ordinary people can become heroes. Maybe your best friend saved a little puppy fighting with a couple of angry dogs? Your uncle seems to be a brave hero because he is a zoologist who fights with poachers to make this world better? Feel free to write about such heroes too. They are very important for all us.
5 Tips to Create a Perfect and Bright Work About a Hero
Follow these effective hints to write an exciting hero paper and get a high grade:
- Write about someone your audience doesn't expect to hear. When people hear a word "hero", they have brave knights with courage in their mind. Try to catch people attention with a story about a homeless man who saved a kitten from cars or about a neighbor's son who helps the old people of your district (buys food for them every day).
- Usually, people expect reading from hero essays about such qualities as bravery, fame, and courage. It's possible to make an exciting story about a character who is very kind or extremely optimistic even in a bad situation. Surprise your readers with something they don't expect! This is a very effective thing when you're making a hero essay.
- Think out of the box - feel free to write about anything that comes to your mind. Keep in mind that you should support your argument with examples. Describe actions, not just how the chosen person looks! A huge smile plus nice face cannot convince readers you are writing about a kind character. If you will mention that a young man helped old woman to cross the street, then it proves this is an act of kindness.
- Whether you're making a story about a real person or write about a hero from cartoons, movies, or comics, write about the facts you are familiar with. There is no reason to use your fantasy, trying to provide readers with a fairy tale.
- Make a bright introduction to grab the attention of your readers. People won't read a boring story, your main task here is to motivate them to read the entire work. There are several ways of creating an interesting beginning. Try to start your essay with a quote, put a question, or provide the audience with an anecdote. Just try to be non-ordinary to write a creative essay !
Why Is It Important to Read Hero Essay Examples?
Needless to say, it's quite useful to read hero essay examples to create your own interesting story. Reading helps to refine writing skills, we suggest searching for essay samples, no matter what kind of paper you're working on. Here we want to share our successful sample of an interesting hero essay that may be helpful to read:
My dad is a great hero to me. Even if he doesn't do anything special in his everyday job, I admire him a lot. He is a lawyer who helps to make equitable justice. My dad taught me that it's quite important to be an honest person. My dad is a great hero to me. Even if he doesn't do anything special in his everyday job, I admire him a lot. He is a lawyer who helps to make equitable justice. My dad taught me that it's quite important to be an honest person. At the start, that cruel man tried to defame my father's client - he wanted to make him guilty in everything; my dad already had evidence against the man so he suggested him staying quiet. It didn't work, the next day someone offered my father a bribe. I can't write the sum here - this money would be enough for all us to live without working anymore. In addition, my mother was fighting cancer, we needed a lot of money. My father didn't accept that: he rejected the deal and he found a man who offered a bribe. Nowadays, that man with his sly partner are in jail. The father's client was acquitted in the court from a criminal charge. I already have chosen my future profession - I want to be a lawyer like my dad. I admire this person because he is a strong hero for me because he is the most honest man I know.
Daniel Howard is an Essay Writing guru. He helps students create essays that will strike a chord with the readers.